Is Anybody Else Surprised That Putin Has Not Attacked The US Yet?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I am very surprised actually. He knows how weak of a leader Biden is (not a leader at all actually) and with all the current support going to Ukraine, that has to anger him. (Putin) I keep saying that it's only a matter of time before he does and Trump has been saying it too. I just hope and pray that we can make it through election year before it becomes WWIII.

That wasnt an invasion. And it was a couple of people that hijacked airplanes.
It wasnt from a government.
Apples and oranges

Okay then what about the first two world wars? Even if they weren't fought in this country our troops were still involved.

Okay then what about the first two world wars? Even if they weren't fought in this country our troops were still involved.
Im talking about now.
We have 80m or so gun owners. And if only half of them fight back, including the military, no one has a chance. No one. And they know that.

I am very surprised actually. He knows how weak of a leader Biden is (not a leader at all actually) and with all the current support going to Ukraine, that has to anger him. (Putin) I keep saying that it's only a matter of time before he does and Trump has been saying it too. I just hope and pray that we can make it through election year before it becomes WWIII.
Remember the old saying that made it's rounds during the Cuban Missile Crises? I think it was coined by a U.S diplomat, "I hope the Russians love their children too".

Well, I don't believe Putin wants to leave this earth just yet. For all the words we hear, the U.S military will be ready if called upon.

Remember the old saying that made it's rounds during the Cuban Missile Crises?

Nope, I'm pretty young so never heard of it. However I have heard Trump and he's been saying pretty much everything I've been saying so we definitely agree about how much danger our nation is currently in.

Forum List

Back