Is Anybody Else Afraid Of WWIII?

Why? The Middle East peaceful and under control because of Trump. Put aside your TDS for once.

Oh FFS. The peaceful Middle East? Was that when we agreed to surrender to the Taliban? Interesting isn’t it? You blame Biden for fleeing Afghanistan but ignore that Trump set it in motion.

I give Credit to Biden for realizing it was going to be the Fall of Saigon again and planning on us running as fast as we could.

Just as I gave Credit to John McCain for admitting it would take a Century to achieve Victory there.

You act like the Houthi’s in Yemen weren’t there during every minute of the Trump administration.

Shall I continue?

Everything Biden is dealing with was still going on. And if you were honest it will be going on for several more generations.

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.

So, the Republicans have been in power a lot in the last 100 years or more. When was the US ever united?

Wasn't it southern conservatives who wanted to be out of the US in the 1800s?

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Pluto back in Aquarius, last time this happened there were revolutions in America, France and Ireland

Also democrats cannot win untainted elections, Trump won the walk in vote in all 50 States. The fraud mail in votes “won” fit the most popular POTUS now begging Taylor Swift for her endorsement

You could be absolutely certain that Biden would be taking bids on our troop positions.

This nation, as founded, is already over. It's been over for awhile.

The falling apart could be awful. Do I fear it? No, but I certainly don't look forward to it. I'm very much a creature of habit and it looks like a lot of habits/comforts will be taken.

But. And most importantly.

I understand what is important, what is eternal, and what is temporary.

Without that, I would be truly lost--without it, we are all lost.

More for our species than myself. I just need to have enough time to make the best bed possible with G-d to ensure my soul has a future.

If I had a time machine I would go back to 1989, bring multiple pieces of evidence to confirm I am from the future, and demand to meet with GHB and advise him of what will happen if he doesn't protect Americas place on earth. I would also of course steal the Back to the Future tactic and bet on every championship team with the bookies.

Since GHW the West has been in decline though Trump did an admirable job if people are being honest.

We cannot make a good bed. That's why Jesus had to die.

Yeah, I'm right much of a pussy when it comes to terminal radiation poisoning.

Gads, gads, just look at those rads! ;)

Honestly, if this happens, best to be in the "die immediately" blast zone.

Things are so bad down here I was disappointed the asteroid didn't come a lot closer to Earth the other day. Like, about a million miles closer.

We're a mess.

That you think this quote is originally from a Disney movie says so, so much about you and your absolute lack of intellectual curiosity. It's no wonder that you seemingly accept at face value what others tell you.

They have stolen a quote from Franklin Delano Roosevelt and changed one word:

Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the assessment that something else is more important than fear. – Franklin D. Roosevelt

Disney... WTF... <smh>

You'll need to list exactly what freedoms you've been told "we" lost...

The divisions in this country started before Biden and before Trump and it's not the fault of Democrats alone. I know you've been told otherwise, but it's true. It did accelerate with Trump, partly because it was one of the things he ran on in 2016, and it's just getting worse since he lost his re-election.

You're absolute blind trust in this man is scary. He is infantile in his thinking and absolutely a person who loves for retaliation. He could no more stop a World War than you or I. Furthermore, I doubt he would want to because I'm sure he'd try to find a way to turn it to his advantage.

And Biden is no better, in my estimation. Though I don't think he'd try to turn a global catastrophe to his advantage. Hell, he'd probably forget what was happening three minutes after they told him...

Now, as to the topic in your thread title, because that's really the only place the topic is touched upon...

I see no reason to worry and fret over something that we have no control over. It will happen or it won't, worrying about it or being scared about it helps nothing and changes nothing.

I look forward to your declaration of "Fake News."

Forum List

Back