Is Anybody Else Surprised That Putin Has Not Attacked The US Yet?

I am very surprised actually. He knows how weak of a leader Biden is (not a leader at all actually) and with all the current support going to Ukraine, that has to anger him. (Putin) I keep saying that it's only a matter of time before he does and Trump has been saying it too. I just hope and pray that we can make it through election year before it becomes WWIII.

The only capability Putin has to attack us is with Nukes, and he cant account for all our nuclear submarines. We would also reduce them to rubble, so for the time being Russia is happy to sit back and just watch us struggle with our border crisis. I would be more concerned about terrorist attacks first and the disruption within our cites this would cause.

Russia's ability to strike a continenet away with any large military force is almost zero. They can barely handle Ukraine right on their doorstep and supply those troops.

Excepting the OP and other like-minded MAGA nuts, nobody, not even Putin, wants a global thermonuclear war.

And Russia was the one who invaded Ukraine and got stopped halfway in four days by the Ukraine on a thirty mile road sufficient to carry a blitz.

The Ukies kicked the Rus' ass.

Forum List

Back