Is Anybody Else Afraid Of WWIII?

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Is there anything you aren’t afraid of?

Total change of thinking? Thought you loved R REAGAN?
REAGAN BELIVIED IN NATO. And stood up to the Soviet Union.
Yup. At one time we all agreed on nation defense. Now we have this fascism syndrome bright on by the fear if immigrants and white replacement….
Everyone on the national has been consented about ww2
Since Hiroshima…..everyone, in all parties. It’s nothing new.

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
Honestly I think it is unfair for Republicans to blame everything on the Democrats.

We are simply divided as a nation because we are racially, ethnically, religiously, and economically so different from each other.

I do think we are moving much closer to WWIII, but it is nothing I blame the Democrats at all for.

The Jews and Muslims have always been at war with each other and hated each other, nothing has changed over the centuries. So I am really not shocked at all by Iran and Israel attacking each other or by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict . How is this the Democrats fault? It's not, it is a tension that has always been there.

Russia has always been bitter since they lost the USSR and gave up Ukraine, a big mistake on Russia's part due to poor political leaders in Russia. A tension that has been there for decades. So I understand Putin's motives, but I don't agree with him and do not support his invasion of Ukraine. How is this at all the fault of the Democrats?

The Chinese have always considered Taiwan part of China and feel like they own them. So of course they want to go to war with a nation they know they can defeat. Again how is this the fault of Democrats?

Kim Jong Un always seems to want to tease South Korea and Japan by throwing ballistic missiles designed to carry nukes close to them, I think he just enjoys acting crazy and like a total nut job sometimes. How is the actions of Chucky the fault of the Democrats?

Your atheist utopia has already been tried. It was called the USSR. It was one of the worst places in the history of the world. It has been tried numerous other times. All colossal failures.

The USA has not failed. And we have a secular government.

Can you name a theocracy that was a success?

What's your definition of success? Over a long enough timeline every governmental model has, and will fail...

There are few minorities who have created visionary technologies creating millions of jobs. There is no theocracy as we lived with a previous way before you took over.

If it would take a WWIII to end democrat tyranny, bring it and bless it. Ending democrats as a political and social ideology is far more important than international scuffles.

It isn't so much the democrats. It's an entire globalist kabal of like minded elitists and very secret groups that I truly believe have been running the world for eons.

All either totally possessed or very oppressed by the demonic world that we can't see.

Every society that has fallen was corrupted morally and eventually apathy sets in.

This country is over and the left wing stooges who paraded around like the red guard in the Mao red revolution will cry forever when they see what they lost and followed. Just like all of those that did that in China in 60s deeply regret and live in torment and most likely for eternity.

Wait till the true red carpet is rolled out for those who are truly in charge. There will be no place on earth to go. The only delight we might have is watching those that thought things were going to be harmonious as Avatar sitting under beautiful trees in pure terror.

isn't so much the democrats. It's an entire globalist kabal of like minded elitists and very secret groups that I truly believe have been running the world for eons.
So this is where QAnon resides. Crazy shit abounds. We can’t get any two countries to agree an anything and yet you claim every country has a faction that units all of them. Shit, no need for ambassadors, just send in QAnon.

The Jews and Muslims have always been at war with each other and hated each other, nothing has changed over the centuries. So I am really not shocked at all by Iran and Israel attacking each other or by the Israeli-Palestinian conflict . How is this the Democrats fault? It's not, it is a tension that has always been there.

Totally wrong.
Muslims are just a slightly reformed variant of Old Testament Judaism, and Jews and Moslems have NEVER been at war.
Israel is the only source of conflict, and is not at all Jewish.
Israel is atheist Zionists.
Historically Jews always lived best under Islamic governments.
It is Christian Crusaders who murdered Jews, while Moslems protected and hired them.

And Iran and Israel are not "attacking each other".
Israel is the only attacker, who murdered 2 Iranian generals in Syria.

And it is the democrat's fault for Truman illegally creating Israel in 1948 in the first place.
Israel is totally illegal and costing us trillions.

The problem of the US is that it is so bent on financial success, that it has no morality and starts illegal wars for profits, like the Mexican wars, Indian wars, Spanish American war, WWI, Korean War, Vietnam, Panama, Grenada, Desert Storm, Shock and Awe, etc.

So the US is a financial success but a legal and moral failure.

When it comes down to legality, all things that are right or legal are based on subjective ethics from our DNA. So then in effect is based on religious beliefs.
When we define a country based on rights like the Bill of Rights and a constitution, that is in effect a theocracy.

If we had evolved from canine or feline predators instead of herbivore primates, our laws would be totally different.

Totally wrong.
Muslims are just a slightly reformed variant of Old Testament Judaism, and Jews and Moslems have NEVER been at war.
Israel is the only source of conflict, and is not at all Jewish.
Israel is atheist Zionists.
Historically Jews always lived best under Islamic governments.
It is Christian Crusaders who murdered Jews, while Moslems protected and hired them.

And Iran and Israel are not "attacking each other".
Israel is the only attacker, who murdered 2 Iranian generals in Syria.

And it is the democrat's fault for Truman illegally creating Israel in 1948 in the first place.
Israel is totally illegal and costing us trillions.
Wrong and you couldn’t be more so. The roots are, Israel has a right to exist. Arab countries like Jordan and Egypt have accept that and have become prosperous trading partners with Israel. They are also countries that are more moderate. As long as Palestinians refuse, there will never be a solution. You deniers love to live in the past….al, counties have a hallowed past, most of all, we do. But we can’t go back and like Israel, we are a FREE democracy and have a right to exist.m

Forum List

Back