Is Anybody Else Afraid Of WWIII?

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
No. :rolleyes:

Honestly, if this happens, best to be in the "die immediately" blast zone.

Things are so bad down here I was disappointed the asteroid didn't come a lot closer to Earth the other day. Like, about a million miles closer.

We're a mess.
Sorry your life is shitty.

I am terrified of World War Three because if there is one my middle sister (insulin dependent diabetic , my wife (regular Synthroid user and myself (dialysis patient) will certainly die in a matter of weeks despite coming nowhere near a battlefield.
Everybody dies eventually.

And a lot of other things happening in The United States of America caused by the democrats and therefore are causing us to become divided instead of united? Anybody who isn't afraid right now I would tell them that they still have their blindfolds on and consider them to be a fool.

However, there's this situation reminds me of a quote from The Princess Diaries (and yes it's a Disney movie but it was from the non-woke era) that I love.

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Mia's father (Prince Phillip I do believe that his name was.)

And right now what's more important is getting our country back from the democrats, standing up for our rights, and winning our freedom back.

Thank God Trump knows that as you can still be afraid without being a coward and if he wasn't as scared of what the left could do as the rest of us he probably would have dropped out of the race when all the indictments started as the people that did this to him are the same exact people that he's fighting against in our epic final battle to save our country and to make America great again.
You're dumb as a post. :rolleyes:

I’m not the one threatening violence ten times a day. It is you all on the right who need to believe the Left is scared. It’s the only way you emerge from your basements to see your Mommy in the daylight.

Go ahead. Start the war. Don’t just run your mouth. Do it.

Nah you clods don't threaten it. You DO IT.

But only when there's a bunch of you, and only against old people and children.

Because you are cowards.

Nah you clods don't threaten it. You DO IT.

But only when there's a bunch of you, and only against old people and children.

Because you are cowards.

Right. Unlike Rittenhouse who ran for the cops as fast as he could. Or his friends there? Remember them? The couple dozen heroes who were going to show the protesters what for? When the shooting started where were they again? Odd that Rittenhouse didn’t get any help from them right?

Tell me another one.

Right. Unlike Rittenhouse who ran for the cops as fast as he could. Or his friends there? Remember them? The couple dozen heroes who were going to show the protesters what for? When the shooting started where were they again? Odd that Rittenhouse didn’t get any help from them right?

Tell me another one.
After killing two of your rapist friends, one of whom was a child rapist, then shot a communist organizer who is also a criminal.

Your heroes are all pedophiles, rapists, and other assorted violent scumbags.

Of course Rittenhouse ran, he was outnumbered 500 to one.

You, on the other hand, would have simply shit yourself and prayed the stench would keep the violent scumbags from killing you.

After killing two of your rapist friends, one of whom was a child rapist, then shot a communist organizer who is also a criminal.

Of course Rittenhouse ran, he was outnumbered 500 to one.

You, on the other hand, would have simply shit yourself and prayed the stench would keep the violent scumbags from killing you.

Right. And the crowd that chased him, all the way to the cops, they would have shit themselves too? Did they run away in the wrong direction?

Right. And the crowd that chased him, all the way to the cops, they would have shit themselves too? Did they run away in the wrong direction?
Outnumbered 500 to one.

You aren't very smart are you.

You are a fascist so that does limit your base intellect quite a bit.

Outnumbered 500 to one.

You aren't very smart are you.

You are a fascist so that does limit your base intellect quite a bit.

That was part of my point. These heroes went there armed up and armored. Convinced the crowd would flee at the first shot. The crowd didn’t flee did they? Who fled? The armed and armored heroes.

That was part of my point. These heroes went there armed up and armored. Convinced the crowd would flee at the first shot. The crowd didn’t flee did they? Who fled? The armed and armored heroes.
There were no heroes, dumbass. There was only Kyle. Helping people who were injured, putting out fires, and then, when the child rapist tried to kill him, then, Kyle shot the violent pedo and began moving towards police to report what he had done.

That's when the mob tried to kill him. So he had to run, and look at all of the video. He shot only those who directly attacked him, he killed one, maimed one, and missed one while under multiple attack, from multiple directions.

While you would have simply gone fetal and shit yourself.

You cowards are only able to attack, n masses, and against unarmed old people and children.

You truly are fascist vermin.

There were no heroes, dumbass. There was only Kyle. Helping people who were injured, putting out fires, and then, when the child rapist tried to kill him, then, Kyle shot the violent pedo and began moving towards police to report what he had done.

That's when the mob tried to kill him. So he had to run, and look at all of the video. He shot only those who directly attacked him, he killed one, maimed one, and missed one while under multiple attack, from multiple directions.

While you would have simply gone fetal and shit yourself.

You cowards are only able to attack, n masses, and against unarmed old people and children.

You truly are fascist vermin.

You keep saying what I would do. I was a Paratrooper in the Army. A Combat Engineer in the 82nd Airborne Division. The idea of being outnumbered, doesn’t scare me.

Kyle wasn’t alone that night. He went with a friend and met up with others. Remember the Boogaloo boys? They were who Kyle linked up with.

You act like Kyle was there alone. He wasn’t. He had a couple dozen of his fellow hard core Right Wingers.

And Kyle didn’t spend much if any time reporting the shooting. He was home before morning. Ran home to mommy.

You keep saying what I would do. I was a Paratrooper in the Army. A Combat Engineer in the 82nd Airborne Division. The idea of being outnumbered, doesn’t scare me.

Kyle wasn’t alone that night. He went with a friend and met up with others. Remember the Boogaloo boys? They were who Kyle linked up with.

You act like Kyle was there alone. He wasn’t. He had a couple dozen of his fellow hard core Right Wingers.

And Kyle didn’t spend much if any time reporting the shooting. He was home before morning. Ran home to mommy.
Sure you were skippy. Call of Duty is a game, junior, not real life.

You elected a pedophile worshiper for president. Jeffery Epstein was Trumps closes friends when he introduced hie now wife ex “ partner “ Melania to daughter grouping Trump. Trump keeps his pedo, obsessions in family.

Forum List

Back