If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

Ah come on boys and girls, Obama is going to win, Bush's tax policy is still in place creating jobs, haven't you noticed? Those policies are at the heart of all the republican candidates so why change when they are working so well. Plus, if you guys get rid of the anti-Christ how will he ever fulfill the prophesies that guide your party?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/186726-republican-ideology-through-history.html

"Ah come on boys and girls, Obama is going to win"

Really? What percentage of the popular vote will he get?
How many electoral votes?

"Bush's tax policy is still in place creating jobs, haven't you noticed?"

How many jobs would Obama's tax policy have created? Why?

This thread is so true its depressing. Thanks a lot for ruining my evening. I hate to even think of another 4 years. My business won't survive it. Maybe not even my house or new trucks.

Fuck Obama

Maybe your business won't survive because you're on this site all day long. Obama forcing you to login here?

Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

No nation can survive when it's people, and president, behave like this.

You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

I know you've been called a idiot for thinking like you do. At first I thought you were a political hack going with the party, but now it seems you fell in the idiot area like falling into bed when tired.

The Republicans did not control anything for 8 years. the last two years oif Bush the democrats were in control. You gave blame to bush for two years until the GOP took the house now you blame the house.

Can you see how stupid that makes you sound?

Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.
- throw away my voter registration card,
- go buy a dog,
- just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly
- hope I have enough to buy rice and water
Several major polls asking those surveyed to choose between President Obama and individual Republican/Tea Party candidates were conducted between 9/8 and 9/25. The results were compiled and then averaged.

Obama averaged +2.7% over Romney (7 polls, 9/8 to 9/25).

Obama averaged +7.5 over Perry (7 polls, 9/8 to 9/25 ).

Obama averaged +14.6% over Bachmann (5 polls, 9/8 to 9/25).

Obama averaged +12.8% over Palin (6 polls, 8/16 to 9/25).

Obama averaged +5.8% over Paul (4 polls, 8/17 to 9/25).

Obama averaged +15.2% over Gingrich (5 polls, 6/2 to 9/11).

Obama averaged +10.0 over Cain (3 polls, 7/17 to 8/24).

Obama averaged +9.0% over Huntsman (3 polls, 8/29 to 9/17).

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates
FOOTNOTE:

- Jimmy Carter actually reduced the national debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% and by the time he left office it had reached 32.5%/GDP - its lowest point since the end of WW2 (1945).

- Ronald Reagan, the GOP's "poster boy," increased it by 20.6%.

- GHW Bush increased it by 13.0%.

- GW Bush increased it again by another 27.8%, leaving Obama with 2 wars, economic chaos and a debt/GDP ratio of 84.2%

- those 3 Republican presidents are responsible for increasing the debt/GDP ratio by 61.4%, largely based on the theory that massive tax cuts would supposedly stimulate the economy

- Obama is the first Democratic president to increase the debt/GDP ratio since 1945

Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.
- go buy a dog,
Several major polls asking those surveyed to choose between President Obama and individual Republican/Tea Party candidates were conducted between 9/8 and 9/25. The results were compiled and then averaged.

FOOTNOTE:

- Jimmy Carter actually reduced the national debt/GDP ratio by 3.3% and by the time he left office it had reached 32.5%/GDP - its lowest point since the end of WW2 (1945).

- GW Bush increased it again by another 27.8%, leaving Obama with 2 wars, economic chaos and a debt/GDP ratio of 84.2%

- those 3 Republican presidents are responsible for increasing the debt/GDP ratio by 61.4%, largely based on the theory that massive tax cuts would supposedly stimulate the economy

- Obama is the first Democratic president to increase the debt/GDP ratio since 1945

Presidential Job Approval Center

- go buy a dog,

FOOTNOTE:

Presidential Job Approval Center

Thanks for the link.
I wonder who was the last President, with a job approval rating of 42% and unemployment over 9%, to get reelected?

If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

There in lies your problem. You are so caught up in destroying Obama that you cannot focus on providing a better choice for the American voter.

Gee...a republican that didn't keep his word. What are the odds.

Your moonbat messiah said if he couldn't improve the economy he didn't deserve a 2nd term.

He fucked it up further and he still ran again.

Your moonbat messiah said if he couldn't improve the economy he didn't deserve a 2nd term.

He fucked it up further and he still ran again.

No he didn't. He made it better and it is even better today. He fixed it.

wtf_is_that_martin_freeman.gif

Answer:

Complete delusion bullshit.

Answer:

Delusional? My investment portfolio lost 40% under Bush and gained it back under Obama. I continue to help operate two businesses at a beach resort. The economy has been getting better and better since 2010. It is booming now. New businesses opening like crazy and help wanted signs in all the windows. Maybe I just live in a great place.

Bush is the worst president in history yet got elected twice...so anything is possible.....

No he wasn't!!!

The reporting of Benghazi!!!! Was obviously the most horrible thing that has ever happened. The way Hillary fumbled the cause of that event ....well... Obama might have just have buggered and killed the stupid queer himself. I'm not really sure. I do know. It was worse than anything Bush ever did or something like that. I keep trying to look into the minds of you goofs and all I see is light coming from a small hole on the other side of the void. Maybe it's just your other ear hole.

Bush is the worst president in history yet got elected twice...so anything is possible.....

No he wasn't!!!

The reporting of Benghazi!!!! Was obviously the most horrible thing that has ever happened. The way Hillary fumbled the cause of that event ....well... Obama might have just have buggered and killed the stupid queer himself. I'm not really sure. I do know. It was worse than anything Bush ever did or something like that. I keep trying to look into the minds of you goofs and all I see is light coming from a small hole on the other side of the void. Maybe it's just your other ear hole.

MethHead.jpg

LOL!!!!...buddy don't tweak and post....

Gee...a republican that didn't keep his word. What are the odds.

OMFG Bodecca needs to get either a life or a new dildo

Damn don't tell that to the naysayers

Answer:

Delusional? My investment portfolio lost 40% under Bush and gained it back under Obama. I continue to help operate two businesses at a beach resort. The economy has been getting better and better since 2010. It is booming now. New businesses opening like crazy and help wanted signs in all the windows. Maybe I just live in a great place.

No he wasn't!!!

MethHead.jpg

LOL!!!!...buddy don't tweak and post....

You were just handed your marching orders and got a little ahead of yourself. I get it.

I don't use illegal drugs so "tweaking" is probably not going to happen.

I'm sure you are a real laugh riot in real life but your jokester posts need to be more appropriate to the message here on the internets.

Another reason why I won't be "tweaking" is that I just don't give a rat's ass anymore.
I voted for Bush myself and later discovered I helped elect a very incapable person into the white house.

Now the party has doubled down on stupid presenting a long list of flawed characters as candidates with no regard for the effect they can have on the country and the world if elected.

Here is a question. Compare a single one of the proposed republican candidates to Dwight Eisenhower or Barry Goldwater. Every last one of them is a clown in those two men's reflections.

What's even more depressing is that every one of them is a clown in Hillary's reflection. That is sad indeed.

You neo conservatives have stolen the ball and were allowed to run with it. All you managed to do was destroy the economy and get a lot of people killed because a handful of Saudis caught you with your pants down. Don't worry. I'm not expecting an apology. I already know it isn't in your character to acknowledge your faults. So go ahead on with your lame off point jokes and pictures. I don't care. You did your job of ruining Obama. You took the country down with him. Congratulations you fools. Two presidential cycles and not a single meaningful piece of legislation authored by the GOP intended to help the nation...all to make sure Obama signs nothing of consequence. You people are way past disgusting. If I was president I would round you up and stand you against a wall and end your miserable theft of the air we breathe for the treason you commit to keep a black man from having some success. Ike would do the same thing.

It is worse than ever and thank you Citizens United.

bucs90,
I gave up a long time ago. These days, I'm even more cynical. I see candidates as meat puppets. Just as pro wrestlers are told what to say and do, I think it's likely that candidates are the same way. Who will win is already pre deretmined. What they say in any debate is scripted. I can't say for sure if this is the way it works. But the way politics is, I am certain that things wouldn't be much different if it was.

Forum List

Back