If freedom fails this time it's over.

Check your local obituary pages for the word "unexpected"; it is code for a Fentanyl death. Your leadership, media, and educational infrastructure are dangerously woke and the townspeople are dying early and often. The local newspaper and radio programming tell the people this is normal and they should continue to support dangerous woke policies. Donald Trump has stated publicly that he does not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use any illegal drugs. In a city like yours where so many voters are high on weed, drunk on alcohol, and loaded with prescription concotions in a mix that makes premature Alzheimer's Disease more common than high blood pressure, Trump is seen as a dangerous threat.

He is not a threat to America and its founding principles, he is a threat to the corruption of Washington and its use of pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, and opiods to dope the people into the national stupor that fosters a planned invasion to replace voters to create a one-party totalitarian state.

The people who watched what happened in the last election think it is perfectly fine that the "My Pillow guy" can't sell his products at Walmart. Yup, that's normal in free society. See? Criticizing woke movements is "hate speech". People who use hate speech must be destroyed. Does that sound like a free society? It does if your brain is compromised on government drugs. It sounds a lot like the historical fascism that outlawed free speech in all the failed authoritarian empires that went down by killing any descent among the people.

If your mind is not sharp you will think it is ok to outlaw the main rival of a rising fascist government. In the content, chemically-altered mind of a postmodern citizen there is no world like a third world. Your corrupt congress, your colleges and universities, your banking systems, and your fellow-traveling legacy media all know that. You can't always get what you want but may end up with what you deserve.

Did you ever think this could happen here? Maybe in a few years you can buy weed at your local liquor store. Alzheimer's disease isn't so bad is it? Maybe your kids will take care of you. Good luck with that. Maybe the "new invited voting citizens" will swab your rump, that's the Biden future. Better hope for a quick end.

If Trump wins the electoral vote, democracy will have ended in America and it won't be coming back.
Careful what you wish for you orange Jesus freaks.

It's the law. You must have failed the Clown College offered at rump University.
It's called lawfare. It's the only thing that you Democrats have to fight with. Corrupt and trumped-up charges that only apply to people you don't like. You have to be really stupid not to be able to see it. I believe you will fail

If Trump wins the electoral vote, democracy will have ended in America and it won't be coming back.
Careful what you wish for you orange Jesus freaks.
Man you are far gone, you make no sense whatsoever. What you're saying is you have to end democracy so you can save democracy. What a sham and a corrupt model of government you support.

Man you are far gone, you make no sense whatsoever. What you're saying is you have to end democracy so you can save democracy. What a sham and a corrupt model of government you support.

Only Trump will end democracy, with the cults help of course.
The sheep are always to dumb to know they are being led to slaughter.

It's the law. You must have failed the Clown College offered at rump University.
Incredibly corrupt Democrats and their lawfare, not only have they weaponized the justice department for their own gain
Democrats have given us. . .

The ADL to destroy free speech.

Teachers Unions to destroy education.

No bail, fewer police to destroy retail and cities

Climate alarm to destroy our energy sector.

Activists to destroy our domestic nuclear energy future.

Bad judges (J6 outcomes) to destroy the credibility of our judicial system

Fake News to destroy patriotism and replace it with division.

Pandemic mandates to destroy our mental health and the future of our children.

Ukraine War to destroy whatever is left of us.

---

You have to respect the thoroughness of it all.

Numbnuts again anyone that doesn't like Biden but still votes for him is a cultist

I didn't vote for Biden 🤷‍♀️

I guess you had no rebuttal for that one huh? When will you be storming the next capitol building because Trump told you so?

It's called lawfare. It's the only thing that you Democrats have to fight with. Corrupt and trumped-up charges that only apply to people you don't like. You have to be really stupid not to be able to see it. I believe you will fail
I guess the liefare you MAGAts use is more tolerated over following the law. Okay, then we don't have a problem with locking Rump and his Cronies up for the next 7 to 20 years. Thank you for clearing that up.

I guess the liefare you MAGAts use is more tolerated over following the law. Okay, then we don't have a problem with locking Rump and his Cronies up for the next 7 to 20 years. Thank you for clearing that up.
Well that's not going to happen, after all Trump will be president in 2024. You already said so LOL

I'm sure you did
Seems you go out of your way to defend Biden.

Find my quotes, "going out of my way to defend Biden" then. Classic projection. :lol:

"A cult will do what it's leader tells them to do without and legal reasoning."

- bigrebnc1775

210413bc.America.January6.jpg

20220101_jan6_AP_21181859452825.jpg

Find my quotes, "going out of my way to defend Biden" then. Classic projection. :lol:

"A cult will do what it's leader tells them to do without and legal reasoning."

- bigrebnc1775

210413bc.America.January6.jpg

20220101_jan6_AP_21181859452825.jpg
Go peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard
D. Trump Jan. 6
Again I'm sure you didn't vote for Biden that's why you defend him so vigorously like a good little cultist

Check your local obituary pages for the word "unexpected"; it is code for a Fentanyl death. Your leadership, media, and educational infrastructure are dangerously woke and the townspeople are dying early and often. The local newspaper and radio programming tell the people this is normal and they should continue to support dangerous woke policies. Donald Trump has stated publicly that he does not drink alcohol, smoke tobacco, or use any illegal drugs. In a city like yours where so many voters are high on weed, drunk on alcohol, and loaded with prescription concotions in a mix that makes premature Alzheimer's Disease more common than high blood pressure, Trump is seen as a dangerous threat.

He is not a threat to America and its founding principles, he is a threat to the corruption of Washington and its use of pharmaceuticals, recreational drugs, and opiods to dope the people into the national stupor that fosters a planned invasion to replace voters to create a one-party totalitarian state.

The people who watched what happened in the last election think it is perfectly fine that the "My Pillow guy" can't sell his products at Walmart. Yup, that's normal in free society. See? Criticizing woke movements is "hate speech". People who use hate speech must be destroyed. Does that sound like a free society? It does if your brain is compromised on government drugs. It sounds a lot like the historical fascism that outlawed free speech in all the failed authoritarian empires that went down by killing any descent among the people.

If your mind is not sharp you will think it is ok to outlaw the main rival of a rising fascist government. In the content, chemically-altered mind of a postmodern citizen there is no world like a third world. Your corrupt congress, your colleges and universities, your banking systems, and your fellow-traveling legacy media all know that. You can't always get what you want but may end up with what you deserve.

Did you ever think this could happen here? Maybe in a few years you can buy weed at your local liquor store. Alzheimer's disease isn't so bad is it? Maybe your kids will take care of you. Good luck with that. Maybe the "new invited voting citizens" will swab your rump, that's the Biden future. Better hope for a quick end.

I love the blatant double standards from the RW Radicals. It is always so amusing.

Boycott Disney. They’re Woke! Pass laws to target Disney. They’re Woke! Teach them a lesson.

Blame Hollywood and move to a neighboring district to try and stay in Congress.

People don’t buy a pillow from a nutjob and that’s awful.

I only got as far as "woke" and my idiot alert system went off. People who cross the center lane and cause head on collisions are FAR more likely to be drunk, than stoned. That was found to be true about 6 decades ago. Try to keep up. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back