If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

So when is the OP giving up? Isn't he still spamming the board daily? Is Lyin' Don his political mentor?

Oh...I have given up. Said repeatedly that it's over. The cancer of liberalism won. It's our turn in history to go from world's #1 superpower....to collapsing. It's beginning. Half the population is retarded and is cheering it on.

I give up. I'm just laughing and mocking at all the retards as we all sink with the ship.
Good of you to concede.

The problem is at the GOP level however.

The GOP cannot manage to get good candidates for their tickets.

Has nothing to do at all with the DEM's. If you are blaming this on the DEM's then you are in denial.

Never in the history of the USA has a GOP POTUS been needed more.

However Trump is the worst excuse for an individual on this Earth that the GOP could have found.

Hindsight being 20-20, the initial error of the GOP seems to have been to have let Trump run as GOP in their primaries. The GOP underestimated him. They did not think he could hijack their entire party.

He has.

Trump is the best opponent that Hillary could have asked for. He makes her look really good.

This will be 3 election cycles in a row where the GOP has blundered. THREE !!!
Trump represents the best the Republican Party has to offer today

Sad, but true

No he doesn't. The GOP is the RINOS and they're siding with their oligarchy pals in the DNC.

Trump is nothing more than a giant middle finger to DC.

Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.

How much did your taxes go up since 2012?

So when is the OP giving up? Isn't he still spamming the board daily? Is Lyin' Don his political mentor?

Oh...I have given up. Said repeatedly that it's over. The cancer of liberalism won. It's our turn in history to go from world's #1 superpower....to collapsing. It's beginning. Half the population is retarded and is cheering it on.

I give up. I'm just laughing and mocking at all the retards as we all sink with the ship.
Good of you to concede.

Has nothing to do at all with the DEM's. If you are blaming this on the DEM's then you are in denial.

However Trump is the worst excuse for an individual on this Earth that the GOP could have found.

Hindsight being 20-20, the initial error of the GOP seems to have been to have let Trump run as GOP in their primaries. The GOP underestimated him. They did not think he could hijack their entire party.

He has.

Trump is the best opponent that Hillary could have asked for. He makes her look really good.

Trump represents the best the Republican Party has to offer today

Sad, but true

No he doesn't. The GOP is the RINOS and they're siding with their oligarchy pals in the DNC.

Trump is nothing more than a giant middle finger to DC.

Trump is a RINO

been Republican all of ten minutes

Look at the trolls bumping this old ass thread. Pathetic. I remember acting like a spoiled child in my youth. Then I grew up

When did you supposedly grow up? 4 years ago you said you wouldn't survive like the little drama queen you are. Here it is 4 years later and gee, sounds as though you managed to stay in business

Good of you to concede.

He has.

You're part right. Yes....it's the RINOS. And the Dems.

We're realizing there are NOT 2 parties. It's all one party....like the NFL but with different "teams"....who get us to root against each other.

The DC Oligarchy.....and the general population. That's it.

And....it's our turn in history to collapse. It's not overnight. It never is. But it's happening. Liberalism and political oligarchy have ensured it.

Enjoy the collapse.

Trust us, we're enjoying the collapse of the GOP.

Forum List

Back