If we can't beat this guy in 2012, I'll offically give up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bucs90, Sep 26, 2011.

1. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Seriously. This guy has made a total ass of himself and that office over the last 3 years. And it's getting worse. If we can't win in THIS election coming up? Running against THIS guy? I'll just give up. I'll throw away my voter registration card, go buy a dog, and just surrender my paycheck to the government weekly and hope I have enough to buy rice and water.

Seriously. Has there ever been more of a joke of a president? We though Jimmy Carter was the worst. We knew Bush was bad. But this guy? Wow. Takes the cake. Guess thats what we get when we elect a no-name candidate, with absolutely NO experience leading ANYTHING, with countless shady associates, and who supports issues that we really had no clue about.

Most Americans, left wingers in particular, simply knew he was black (half anyway), cool, hip, liberal and gave one heckuva speech!!!

If we can't defeat him in 2012, I quit. This is like a football team voluntarily cutting it's best players and duct taping one hand behind the back on the rest. And watch the GOP still find a way to lose.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  2. uscitizen

uscitizen Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,807
    Why would you talk that way about Herman Cain?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Rocko

Rocko Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,908
    Your right, if he wins they can get away with anything, so there's no sense in fighting them anymore.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Photonic

Photonic Ad astra!

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +247
    It's actually INCREDIBLY possible for Obama to win right now.

You see, the GOP will back a candidate. But if they back a non Tea Party candidate, they will run one against THAT candidate and split the vote.

They promised to do it.

5. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,217
    Bush is the worst president in history yet got elected twice...so anything is possible.....

• Thank You! Thank You! x 4
  6. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Sad but true. As awful, radical, inexperience, incompetent as Obama is......theres a chance he just might win again. And without a 2nd term to save himself for, he'll be full blown left wing radical for 4 years. I can only imagine the executive orders he'll put out from 2012-2016. January 20th, 2017, we will not recognize the former United States.

I mean....we violated the constitution and shoved healthcare tax hikes through. We funneled guns to Mexican drug gangs. We made billions of dollars vanish, with it going who knows where, and green energy corruption is as deep as the ocean abyss. Radicals come and go in the White House like a frat party.

I can't even find the energy to list all the snafus of the last 3 years. And now, his campaign will be based on jacking up taxes on the rich out of "fairness".

No nation can survive when it's people, and president, behave like this.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210
    Bush was NOT worse than Carter. I never had to wait in a 3 hour line to pump gas under Bush.

And Obama's presidency is the present, not "history", so "Worst in history" may have a new champion in a year or two.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. rdean

rdean rddean

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,884
    You would think Obama would have cleaned up a mess by now that Republicans took 8 years to make. And with Republicans fighting him every step of the way. He thought he could work with those morons. Guess he's not that smart after all.

9. bucs90

bucs90 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +19,210

He didn't have to work with the GOP. Dems held White House, House and Senate from 2009 until 2011. Unfortunatly, we the people didn't like their flavor of Kool Aid, and the Dem's didn't want their names affixed exclusively to THEIR ideas.

But in other news............the head coach of the Duke University football team is still having trouble winning. He could blame the coaches that came before him. He could blame the players he has to work with. He could blame the losing culture at Duke football for decades. But he's not. He's taking responsibility. Because it's his job. And he's a leader.

Obama could learn some lessons from him. But in Obama's world, he is not to blame. He is Professor Obama, and he tells us what we do wrong and right.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Dr Grump

Dr Grump Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,217
    Waiting in line for gas was not the fault of the president. You can blame OPEC for that....

No, nobody will ever surpass the ignorance, dimwittedness, partisanship, "the inmates have taken over the asylum" presidency that was Bush. You have to look at what Obama inherited. If he had inherited a good economy - even an average economy - then you might have a point...

My only concession is that he is a weak president in that he is trying to satisfy everybody all the time instead of drawing a line in the sand. Hillary would have been better...