Baby Biden, throwing a tantrum, because the mean ole Republicans wont give him what he wants. 4 more years of this? No Way Baby.

It all goes back the really big "Butt Hurting" that you Marxists/Demofascists got when "normal" US citizens decided that President Trump was a better pick than the bitch Hitlery Clinton, who lied about Top Secret Material and broke government property. Since that time, all you dumbass Joe Biden voters have been eating shit and then spewing out at US since. Better hope the economy never tanks....
What with this lying you seem to be obsessed with??? are you mad because the liberals are starting to turn trumps mess around and the people are now seeing how good the market is doing and the unemployment numbers are better than anything trump did ??? are you mad because Biden has made more jobs for the people then dump ever did ... your fear of Trump's losings is becoming real to you ... so you start with all the Marxist fascist crap that nobody buys accept you ... it makes you feel better about your life because your party is failing too ...look at Alabama a state that is so red just recent a dem congressmen just got elected ... had 25% more votes than his republican counterpart... are ya getting scared ?? you should be very scared ... no more of your whining about how things are done ... because this time the Dems are going to walk all over your republican's obstruction over how the government is run ... the people in the majority will be mesmerized how well it working for them ... you whiners well, it that little squeak in the corner that nobody listens to anymore your republican whining is over nobody will listen to you ... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA loving it, bigly!!!!!

Make America Less Embarrassing

Every time that stammering shit clown is trotted out to a camera, the country swirls down the shitter a little bit more. That stuttering fucktard has made us the laughingstock of the planet.

No?

You mean every democrat "thinks" Mayorkas is doing a fine job?
yes, they do ... they know what you Republicans are doing in the House... I don't know of any Democrat that doesn't see Trump is trying to do shit that will hopefully get him reelected .. that's a FACT that you hate to accept are we see it ... biden is currently going around Congress to get it done which legally he can do ... watch and you can cry when you see it works ... as of yesterday the dems have sent back 3000 illegals to a day ... now this isn't Latinos applying to get in legally... those don't count ... just the illegals an...

Every time that stammering shit clown is trotted out to a camera, the country swirls down the shitter a little bit more. That stuttering fucktard has made us the laughingstock of the planet.

View attachment 932030
why do you lie so much ... the world is afraid that Trump might get elected ... he was the biggest embarrassment to our country ... Germany hated Trump... England hated Trump ... Australia hated Trump... Israel hates Trump ... all you are concerned about is a guy who studders messing up his words... not like Trump he can't even recognize one of his wives .... he said Jean Carrol was his wife ... I guess you could say she was, after all she just empty 94 million dollars out of his pocket ...

No?

You mean every democrat "thinks" Mayorkas is doing a fine job?
in you post you said
Nov 24 comes down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team once again add tens of millions of unverified mail in votes for the Biden Body Double?
Calling someone a "denier" for disagreeing with your "Consensus" is NOT science, it's a Cult.
Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime - TDS Progressives circa 2017-present

now this is funny ... the dems have no connection with the Chinese communist party ... I see the conspiracy theorist run heavily in your fact-finding book of things ... I'll tell you losers again about voting and mail-in ballots one more time or as many times it takes ... all ballot have SKU numbers ... when you ask for a mail-in ballot it sent to you by the election office ... every ballot that is sent out are counted every ballot has an SKU number on it...so when the votes are counted only fewer ballots will show up not more ballots can show up ... it's because of the SKU number ...say it sends out 3 million ballots in your state only 3 million can be counted because of its SKU number... it kicks out any ballot that doesn't have an acceptable SKU number... or a SKU number that's gone through a second time, it gets kicked out ...so you comspircy theroist bull shit is just that bull shit ... votes can only be counted once and more ballots with out Sku number that the state has registered won't be accepted ... nice try but like always the facts win out

Stop your lying ... nobody buys it

yes, they do ... they know what you Republicans are doing in the House... I don't know of any Democrat that doesn't see Trump is trying to do shit that will hopefully get him reelected .. that's a FACT that you hate to accept are we see it ... biden is currently going around Congress to get it done which legally he can do ... watch and you can cry when you see it works ... as of yesterday the dems have sent back 3000 illegals to a day ... now this isn't Latinos applying to get in legally... those don't count ... just the illegals an...

The only thing Biden is getting "done" is:
  • aiding and abetting the illegal invasion of America, an act of war, and he's collaborating with our enemies aka, treason
  • Crushing the lower and middle class with inflation
  • Causing absolute chaos and mayhem the world over! WWIII never closer even during the Cuban missile crisis
  • Worst President ever! Obama's Third Term sock puppet. If he knew how he was being used to be the President that destroyed the Republic, well, maybe that's why they killed him off and replaced him with the awful Body Double. Maybe he had a decent patriotic bone in his body after all

in you post you said
Nov 24 comes down to: can the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team once again add tens of millions of unverified mail in votes for the Biden Body Double?
Calling someone a "denier" for disagreeing with your "Consensus" is NOT science, it's a Cult.
Show me the Bad Orange Man, I'll show you the crime - TDS Progressives circa 2017-present

now this is funny ... the dems have no connection with the Chinese communist party ... I see the conspiracy theorist run heavily in your fact-finding book of things ... I'll tell you losers again about voting and mail-in ballots one more time or as many times it takes ... all ballot have SKU numbers ... when you ask for a mail-in ballot it sent to you by the election office ... every ballot that is sent out are counted every ballot has an SKU number on it...so when the votes are counted only fewer ballots will show up not more ballots can show up ... it's because of the SKU number ...say it sends out 3 million ballots in your state only 3 million can be counted because of its SKU number... it kicks out any ballot that doesn't have an acceptable SKU number... or a SKU number that's gone through a second time, it gets kicked out ...so you comspircy theroist bull shit is just that bull shit ... votes can only be counted once and more ballots with out Sku number that the state has registered won't be accepted ... nice try but like always the facts win out

Stop your lying ... nobody buys it

Please stop! You're either lying or deluded

well, there is your first mistake... bringing god into it ... every time god is brought into anything millions of people die ... prime example is the Middle East... hows that god you speak of working for them ... No too good ...
You are mistaken. When I prayed for a man who was dying in a hospital bed yesterday, I laid my hands over his lungs.

View attachment 932030
I Don't think we are less respected internationally. This nation caused other nations to become democratic republics from George Washington and the American Founders who envisioned Equality of citizens with leaders with the human rights from Heaven.

My prayer for the day is that we get a grip on border protection and locations of all who crossed illegally to be evaluated for our avoidance of many incorrigable criminals who fall back into criminal ways, but were sent here by irresponsible foreign countries to pass off their financial trainwrecks on anybody else stupid enough to open borders because a misinformed leader has never had a child murdered by a terrorist from an irresponsible international neighbor.

The only thing Biden is getting "done" is:
  • aiding and abetting the illegal invasion of America, an act of war, and he's collaborating with our enemies aka, treason
  • Crushing the lower and middle class with inflation
  • Causing absolute chaos and mayhem the world over! WWIII never closer even during the Cuban missile crisis
  • Worst President ever! Obama's Third Term sock puppet. If he knew how he was being used to be the President that destroyed the Republic, well, maybe that's why they killed him off and replaced him with the awful Body Double. Maybe he had a decent patriotic bone in his body after all
Stop your lying … there is no treason happening here … there is no war … there is republicans blocking people from doing their
jobs …you need to stop going to conspiracy theorist sites … your your post says conspiracy theorist all over it … any illegal that is caught is sent back any one that is looking for asylum are all check out if they pass they are let in if they don’t pass they are flown back to their country … so stop you lying …

Inflation is not cause by asylum seakers or illegals … that to is conspiracy theorist propaganda … so stop it … nobody accept you idiots … you come up with the silliest stuff ..,

Boy when you post insane seems to come to mind … it’s really says total nut case all over your post … it’s hard to know where to start … first you lie about illegal .. then you go after ww2 … really , we are supposed to take your insane rambling here as a serious thought … not going to happen … you are a full fledge nut case and you need to seak help … you are one crazy idiot…

when are you going to grow up and talk with facts ... this makes you look the fool you are ... only your minions will enjoy your rants ...the people who have intellect see you for what you are ...

You don't have an intellect kid.

why do you lie so much ... the world is afraid that Trump might get elected ... he was the biggest embarrassment to our country ... Germany hated Trump... England hated Trump ... Australia hated Trump... Israel hates Trump ... all you are concerned about is a guy who studders messing up his words... not like Trump he can't even recognize one of his wives .... he said Jean Carrol was his wife ... I guess you could say she was, after all she just empty 94 million dollars out of his pocket ...
You sound like a twisted fuck that's about half a beer from hanging itself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park....

Can I buy you a beer? :beer:

MSN

So now we see the real truth behind this empty suit, called Joe Biden. Give me, give me, give me, or else i will roll on the floor(because i have fallen and i cant get up) having a conniption fit. 81 million people voted for the guy who was going to UNITE the country? Dont think so. Of course there are some people on this board, who act just like Joe.

View attachment 902110
You should know because this is the fourth year of your temper tantrum.

YOUR
BLOB
LOST

306>232.... give us some more.

You sound like a twisted fuck that's about half a beer from hanging itself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park....

Can I buy you a beer? :beer:
well, there's your first mistake I don't drink ... where I live in Colorado the houses cost 3/4 of a mill to 6 million or more its called Cherry Hills... so that trailer park analogy is just for you ... you just hate the idea that I'm right and you are so wrong ... keep trying you keep proving what a lying fool you are ...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back