If USMB Members were Cartoon Characters-Part 2

Dogbert

spongebob-pictures.jpg

Now, why do you have to go and steal from Goldcatt? Can't you just be original? :eusa_whistle:

Now Dogbert, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. ;)

And here I thought the sincerest form of flattery was a blow-job even when you didn't remember to do the dishes. :eusa_whistle:

Blast!

"Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until ooh, big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside." :eusa_eh:

WTF is wrong with you? You have issues with women.

Not at all. I'm not the one posting a picture of a hooker and saying that's someone. :eusa_whistle:

But what's wrong Modo, don't like the word Whore? :eek:
YOU are the one calling Chanel a whore. Sexy and sensual women are not whores, moron.

Whores on the other hand, at least the successful ones, ARE sexy and sensual women.....

Coincidence? :eusa_think: Perhaps...​

Last edited:
Hun...I never said a thing about it. Somebody else did.

Mud, learn when to just let it go...
I don't think so. The guy posted a picture of a sexy cartoon and several have assumed that a sexy woman is naturally a whore, at the cost to another female poster, no less.

No sell.

si...you need to stop now, hon. doggie was kidding around with him. and you're just being defensive of chanel when it's not about her. it's about a cartoon.

chill, kiddo.

Forum List

Back