If USMB Members were Cartoon Characters-Part 2

YOU are the one calling Chanel a whore. Sexy and sensual women are not whores, moron.

Really, find me the post that says so. Sexy and sensual women are not whores, of course.

However, you really shouldn't say that W word there Modo. Other women might find it degrading. :eusa_whistle:

So if you're done trying to troll, is there anything else you'd like to bawk about? :confused:

Dog...I think you started it.

Can we get back to having fun now?

I made a joke based upon the picture you posted. Si Modo bawked. People don't have a sense of humor anymore. :eusa_eh:

So Mud, which one are you?

Way to screw up a nice fun thread there people!

Here you go del:

WoodlandCrittersandKyleNUUU.jpg

You tried a dig at Mudwhistle at the expense of Chanel - sellout. It wasn't even funny. Not even close.

Let it go, kid.

:dig:

At the expensive of Chanel? I don't think so and I do believe Chanel knows that. So Mrs. Carmody, anything else you'd like to say? :lol:

I made a joke based upon the picture you posted. Si Modo bawked. People don't have a sense of humor anymore. :eusa_eh:

So Mud, which one are you?
You tried a dig at Mudwhistle at the expense of Chanel - sellout. It wasn't even funny. Not even close.

Let it go, kid.

:dig:

he's not the one posting pics of a cartoon whore and saying it's chanel. that would be your friend.

but this was a cute thread before he showed up as far as i could see.

Forum List

Back