If USMB Members were Cartoon Characters-Part 2

jillian~

bettyboop1.jpg

Betty Boop is California Girl.

That's one of her nicknames.

she'll have to get in line. it's been one of mine since i was 12. ;)

she can share though...

I made a joke based upon the picture you posted. Si Modo bawked. People don't have a sense of humor anymore. :eusa_eh:

So Mud, which one are you?
You tried a dig at Mudwhistle at the expense of Chanel - sellout. It wasn't even funny. Not even close.

Let it go, kid.

:dig:

he's not the one posting pics of a cartoon whore and saying it's chanel. that would be your friend.

but this was a cute thread before he showed up as far as i could see.

That wasn't whorist to me....it just looked tasty.

I would love spending time with someone that looked like this.

Katy_Sexy_Cartoon_by_LaCosaNostra1982.jpg

Last edited:
You tried a dig at Mudwhistle at the expense of Chanel - sellout. It wasn't even funny. Not even close.

Let it go, kid.

:dig:

he's not the one posting pics of a cartoon whore and saying it's chanel. that would be your friend.

fair nuff... but doggie was just poking at you with a stick... you've gotta get a sense of humor. ;)

fair nuff... but doggie was just poking at you with a stick... you've gotta get a sense of humor. ;)

I hear they have pills for humor dysfunction now. Might be worth a try!

Hun...I never said a thing about it. Somebody else did.

she'll have to get in line. it's been one of mine since i was 12. ;)

she can share though...

The nickname was given to CG since she was a baby because of her big eyes.

like i said. i might let her share. ;)

weird that it would bug you.

very, actually.

I don't know where all of this hostility is coming from but none of it is coming from your's truly.

I'm just caught in the middle here.

CG was nicknamed after Betty Boop and that's all I was saying.

You can continue to use it too.....doesn't matter to me.:gives:

Hun...I never said a thing about it. Somebody else did.

Mud, learn when to just let it go...

Let what go????

I've been accused of something I really don't know what the fuck it is...and I'm supposed to let it go.

Maybe everyone needs to go back and re-read the posts and try to put everything into proper context.

I'm not pissed about anything. I'm trying to have fun here. And I haven't been arguing with anyone.

The nickname was given to CG since she was a baby because of her big eyes.

very, actually.

I don't know where all of this hostility is coming from but none of it is coming from your's truly.

uh huh...

no hostility this end. it's just weird when people thump through one of the few nice threads that shows up to intentionally derail it.

but whatever...

have a good saturday eve.

YOU are the one calling Chanel a whore. Sexy and sensual women are not whores, moron.

Really, find me the post that says so. Sexy and sensual women are not whores, of course.

However, you really shouldn't say that W word there Modo. Other women might find it degrading. :eusa_whistle:

So if you're done trying to troll, is there anything else you'd like to bawk about? :confused:

Post more whores please.

I'm trying.....seems to have set off a hornet's nest.

very, actually.

uh huh...

no hostility this end. it's just weird when people thump through one of the few nice threads that shows up to intentionally derail it.

but whatever...

have a good saturday eve.

Well, maybe you should direct your indignation at the guilty parties next time.....starting with Dogbert.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back