If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?

The Republicans were incapable of crafting a suitable replacement for Obamacare

They barely made an effort
We didn't need an effort before obiecare. We needed a few tweaks. Now we have this monstrosity to deal with.
So give us something better
That is what Republicans promised

Aren't you embarrassed that after eight years, Republicans have failed so miserably?

We didn't need an effort before obiecare. We needed a few tweaks. Now we have this monstrosity to deal with.

Aren't you embarrassed that after eight years, Republicans have failed so miserably?
I actually am pretty pissed off. All of these plans for open markets, HSA's, no mandates, less government. And when the fucking moment came to do that we got obiecare. So yes I'm pretty pissed off about that.

I actually am pretty pissed off. All of these plans for open markets, HSA's, no mandates, less government. And when the fucking moment came to do that we got obiecare. So yes I'm pretty pissed off about that.
Actually, if Republicans participated in crafting Obamacare like they were encouraged to do....they could have had all those things

Instead, they chose to delay, obstruct and fear monger

Now, a rational president would be reflecting right now on the fact that it was bad politics to diss McCain for being a prisoner of war, and and seek to work with McCain to get his vote.

You heard it first, here, boys and girls. Instead of doing that, Trump will double down on his insults to McCain tomorrow, and essentially go into another one of his temper tantrums.

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

and where is he on getting rid of the patriot act?
A community organizer got it done

Why can't Donnie Dealmaker?
The left wants tyranny and a great way to get it is to declare that opposition is racist, sexist, etc, etc

no facts needed, don't look at the exploding debt, don't think about what's happening to all of us b/c of it.

I see race, everywhere.
Like I said; "No facts needed."

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

The left wants tyranny and a great way to get it is to declare that opposition is racist, sexist, etc, etc

no facts needed, don't look at the exploding debt, don't think about what's happening to all of us b/c of it.
Give me an example where anyone accused those of opposing ACA of being racist or sexist
I don't really have time to search your own posts...

And if you can't recall that far back, please see a doctor, you probably have Alzheimer's.

The only plan needed is the removal of the mandate. The tyrannical nature of that...
So you're good with the federal subsidies and health insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion and whatever the hallucinatory "death panels" are.

Basically, you're good with the government takeover of health care and skyrocketing costs.

Wow! Talk about settling!
I'm not 'good' with any of that.
So when you said the "only plan needed is the removal of the mandate", you were lying.

You just wanted to let Trump off the hook for his massive hoax.
get off the crack.

the only part of the aca that is unconstitutional is the mandate. The rest of it is just idiotic.

The only plan needed is the removal of the mandate. The tyrannical nature of that...
Can I ask what your alternative to it is? The mandate exist because in any insurance plan high risk people are covered by low risk people. An insurance plan were there is only high risk people is unaffordable for most, so the most vulnerable people will have a disproportionate amount of people not covered. The whole idea to get affordable insurance without a mechanism to enroll healthy adults is naive at best. So what is your solution? Is it, the elderly the sick and the disabled need to just die? Or is it people should just pay for healthcare directly? Or is it something else?
remove government interference.

everything was working fine before you chose tyranny over freedom

in America

So you're good with the federal subsidies and health insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion and whatever the hallucinatory "death panels" are.

Basically, you're good with the government takeover of health care and skyrocketing costs.

Wow! Talk about settling!
I'm not 'good' with any of that.

simply being realistic. the aca will never, ever be gotten rid of. That put so much power and control in the hands of DC..
So you knew Trump was lying out of his obese ass all along.
Yes.

Just like the left should have known Obama was lying about the patriot act.

everyone makes excuses for 'their guy'.

What lie did Obama state about the patriot act?
That he was going to get rid of it.

Derp. Derp. The left wants tyranny. Derp.
I'd ask you to prove me wrong, but you can't.

No. He is ready to sign the bill congress passes....waiting and waiting with his pen....the republicans will not pass a repeal nd replace no matter what he is ready to give them to do it......it is the fault of the House and the Senate.....and they are going to pay.

Since Trumptards give Trump credit for everything under the sun good that happens,

they should at least use that formula when something goes badly - must be Trump's fault.

Trump ended up having negative coattails in the 2016 election, i.e., instead of helping the GOP gain seats in the House and Senate,
they lost seats. Lost 2 Senate seats, seats that might at this point have assured the passage of the repeal.

Yes, Trump's fault.

Trump ended up having negative coattails in the 2016 election, i.e., instead of helping the GOP gain seats in the House and Senate,
they lost seats. Lost 2 Senate seats, seats that might at this point have assured the passage of the repeal.

Yes, Trump's fault.
No it's congress fault. Stop lying.

Yes, Trump's fault.

It's a failure of leadership by Trump.

Yes, Trump's fault.

It's a failure of leadership by Trump.
No it's not. it's a failure of congress to act on behalf of the people they represent. Stop lying.

No. He is ready to sign the bill congress passes....waiting and waiting with his pen....the republicans will not pass a repeal nd replace no matter what he is ready to give them to do it......it is the fault of the House and the Senate.....and they are going to pay.
Trump is a weak leader and Republicans do not know how to govern.

The Great Obama did not sit back with a pen in his hand waiting to sign whatever was put in front of him

He participated in the process, sold it to the people, worked on compromises and came up with a bill people were willing to sign

In his honor, the bill became known as Obamacare

Course Trump only makes deals with people that are willing to do what is mutually good for all involved.
The problem here is these establishment fuckers are only in it for themselves.
A deal is an agreement that benefits both parties and these fuckers only want to make sure that they're taken care of.
Fuck the rest of us.

You really need to post more.
I'm drifting more towards twitter because this place is full of liars and con-artists.

Forum List

Back