If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?

MCCain is going personal rather than what's best for America.

I voted for the guy. It's so pathetic that we now see he is part of the corrupt D.C. Old boy club.

He is an old white male. Anything he does is bad.

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

That's how this shit works.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The ballot is where we make America Great again.

Vote those corrupt Washington lifers out of government.
The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

Any One Percenter should have a fine capital plan under Any form of Capitalism.

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.

Since all medical insurance plans are regulated by ACA, you'd be wrong.

Good to know. I had no idea the Senate purchased healthcare off of the Obamacare marketplace.

ACA is regulation on how the insurance must act in sales of all policies. The marketplace for poor individuals and small business is just one part of the whole.

The fact that we need a marketplace is damning contempt of low paid workers and the reason Reagan shouldn't have reversed the bipartisan HMO act.

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.

Damn. You are stupid.

I'm getting my medical care through Obama.

On my eyes, you are stupid.

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

and where is he on getting rid of the patriot act?
A community organizer got it done

Why can't Donnie Dealmaker?
The left wants tyranny and a great way to get it is to declare that opposition is racist, sexist, etc, etc

no facts needed, don't look at the exploding debt, don't think about what's happening to all of us b/c of it.

Derp. Derp. The left wants tyranny. Derp.

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

Course Trump only makes deals with people that are willing to do what is mutually good for all involved.
The problem here is these establishment fuckers are only in it for themselves.
A deal is an agreement that benefits both parties and these fuckers only want to make sure that they're taken care of.
Fuck the rest of us.

I voted for the guy. It's so pathetic that we now see he is part of the corrupt D.C. Old boy club.

McCain is doing whats right, not right wing. If you weren't such a sociopath you'd understand that.

A community organizer got it done

Why can't Donnie Dealmaker?
The left wants tyranny and a great way to get it is to declare that opposition is racist, sexist, etc, etc

no facts needed, don't look at the exploding debt, don't think about what's happening to all of us b/c of it.

Derp. Derp. The left wants tyranny. Derp.

Derp racism
Derp misogyny
Derp homophobia
Derp Islamaphbia
Derp Transphobia

Derp....You are a fucking Sheep. Think for yourself, you gullible fuck.

Course Trump only makes deals with people that are willing to do what is mutually good for all involved.
A deal is an agreement that benefits both parties and these fuckers only want to make sure that they're taken care of.
Fuck the rest of us.

Define: 'all involved.'

McCain is doing whats right, not right wing. If you weren't such a sociopath you'd understand that.

Love the tolerant left wing personal attacks.

Mccain ran on repealing Obamacare.

What is he doing to repeal Obamacare?

The miracle workers who saved McCain's life from a brain tumor are available to everyone on Obamacare...right?

That's so good to know that every American has the same medical care as a Senator.

Course Trump only makes deals with people that are willing to do what is mutually good for all involved..

Trump makes deals that are good for TRUMP.

Trump tries to screw everybody else, like the students in Trump University, or all the contractors he refused to pay, or the investors and banks holding the notes for his six bankruptcies.

Course Trump only makes deals with people that are willing to do what is mutually good for all involved..

Trump tries to screw everybody else, like the students in Trump University, or all the contractors he refused to pay, or the investors and banks holding the notes for his six bankruptcies.

Unlike Obama who actually did screw everybody else.

Exactly. I agree with this dude. You say certain shit to get you elected, then you do self serving shit.

Fuck the rest of us.

You really need to post more.

It's a few republican senators fault. They ran on being all on board and all we needed was the president to sign off. How the s that Trumps fault?
Trump is the leader of his party

A party that is unable to govern
Trump is the leader of a hard party to get to fall in line. Granted this should have been easy to pass. The Dems are much better at standing at attention and doing the party's bidding. They aren't very good at actually doing anything that's better for the people. It's how we ended up with obiecare in the first place.

You buttheads couldn't post the election map in 2016 showing ALL THAT RED enough times on this board. Ad infinitum.
Now you're seeing what the left knew: Trump is a fucking failure.
A Republican House
A Republican Senate
34 Republican Governors
And he can't get his signature legislation out of the toilet.
OH, and guess what? You're gonna' pay for the WALL, too.

There is blame to go around, but typically the blame primarily goes to the one who stuck their head out the most on the matter and offered up fake promises.

Excellent post. Everybody need to watch it.

I wish it was just this bill, but he promised a lot of other things since he's "the deal-maker!" Tax reform was on the table and he was supposed to "drain the swamp!" Unfortunately his cabinet had other ideas; esp. with Price, the HHS dir. who's blown $60,000 alone in one week on private planes so he wouldn't be inconvenienced at the airports like the rest of us! He's a hypocritical fool who was one of many who beat up on Gore for doing the same thing! He should be replaced ASAP! :bang3: :blahblah: :9:

Price is a worthless piece of shit and must have been at best a mediocre doctor.

Since all medical insurance plans are regulated by ACA, you'd be wrong.

Good to know. I had no idea the Senate purchased healthcare off of the Obamacare marketplace.

Why didn't you know?

Forum List

Back