If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?

You buttheads couldn't post the election map in 2016 showing ALL THAT RED enough times on this board. Ad infinitum.
Now you're seeing what the left knew: Trump is a fucking failure.
A Republican House
A Republican Senate
34 Republican Governors
And he can't get his signature legislation out of the toilet.
OH, and guess what? You're gonna' pay for the WALL, too
In your dreams......

If Obama were a white man he would be retroactively impeached and indicted and his name would be right next to Nixon's in the history books. Bet he is happy to be black today!
Obamacare is the least of the mans crimes....

Price is a worthless piece of shit and must have been at best a mediocre doctor.
Idiotic post of the month.......:badgrin:
MCCain is going personal rather than what's best for America.

I voted for the guy. It's so pathetic that we now see he is part of the corrupt D.C. Old boy club.

He is an old white male. Anything he does is bad.

McCain is doing whats right, not right wing. If you weren't such a sociopath you'd understand that.

Love the tolerant left wing personal attacks.

Mccain ran on repealing Obamacare.

What is he doing to repeal Obamacare?

Yep, he certainly did, but the bills placed forward are not repealing a damn thing.

I don't blame Trump for his failure to repeal ACA. I give him the credit that is due him for this, and the failure of virtually everything else he promised before the election. If it wasn't for him being such an inept clown, some of that shit would have actually happened!

I don't blame Trump for his failure to repeal ACA. I give him the credit that is due him for this, and the failure of virtually everything else he promised before the election. If it wasn't for him being such an inept clown, some of that shit would have actually happened!
You are wasting your time....Everyone is feeling the economy kicking ass, the border crossings slowing down, the swamp is tripping all over themselves as it slowly dies out. The media has been exposed to the world as the joke that they are. Trump wins all of the time. I guess some folks are a little slow to realize it.

If Obama were a white man he would be retroactively impeached and indicted and his name would be right next to Nixon's in the history books. Bet he is happy to be black today!
Obamacare is the least of the mans crimes....

Obama is ranked 13th best president ever.

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

That's how this shit works.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The ballot is where we make America Great again.

Vote those corrupt Washington lifers out of government.
Absolutely it is. Had the treasonous fat senile old orange clown had a plan, a real one that would have provided health care to all citizens, he would have presented it on 21Jan17. But he had zero plans, and the GOP had exactly the same, so what was presented were and are plans that would deny healthcare to tens of milions of Americans. Our President cares nothing at all about Americans having an adaquate health care system. He only cares that he has failed in erasing President Obama's legacy. And, after 2020, virtually all of the legacy of the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's legacies will be eliminated for the stupidity they represent.

I voted for the guy. It's so pathetic that we now see he is part of the corrupt D.C. Old boy club.

McCain is doing whats right, not right wing. If you weren't such a sociopath you'd understand that.

McCain realizes that anyone who votes to remove healthcare from 20 million Americans is going to hell

The miracle workers who saved McCain's life from a brain tumor are available to everyone on Obamacare...right?

That's so good to know that every American has the same medical care as a Senator.

That would depend on your insurance company.

If I smash up my car, it's my fault.
If my insurance company promises me over and over that they can fix it, and make it as good as new, and then they fail to even try to fix it, it's the insurance companies fault.

The Republicans were incapable of crafting a suitable replacement for Obamacare

They barely made an effort

Forum List

Back