Traitors proving they are deranged

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
We have at least 3 people on this board that support North Korean leader over their own Country, they proudly announced it in a thread on this board. And then we have a few more apolgists that hate Trump so much they would defend these traitors.

Sickening, if you hate the Country so much you would support a dictator that rapes murders and starves his own people because you are butt hurt about who is President do us all a favor and LEAVE.

What about all the conservatives that were in love with Putin when the election was going on? Are those people traitors as well?

Left Wingers have a long history of treason. The Impeached Rapist helped lil'Kim get nukes. Obama helped Iran get nukes, Dems took Saddam's side, Osama' side, Taliban's side, Al Qaeda's side, Sandanista's side, Vietcong's side, USSR's side in the cold war...

Baby Bush called Putin "Pooty Poot", and on this board photos of the 'manly' KGB agent were posted. Stop pretending a percentage of the far right did not adore Vlad the commie. I despise Kim Blob, and have never wavered. He is worse than Vlad.

What about all the conservatives that were in love with Putin when the election was going on? Are those people traitors as well?
Yojur boy obama said that accusing putin was restarting the cold war
Jokes on you

Baby Bush called Putin "Pooty Poot", and on this board photos of the 'manly' KGB agent were posted. Stop pretending a percentage of the far right did not adore Vlad the commie. I despise Kim Blob, and have never wavered. He is worse than Vlad.

Ohhh was Pooty Poot threatening to turn Hawaii to ash and shooting missiles over Japan?

I missed that.

Talk about TREASON------>Kennedy-KGB collaboration

Or maybe, you would rather read this----->Democratic Treachery - The Post & Email

In any case, we see who the treasonous party is, and it sure as hell isn't us. And oh by the way, there are numerous articles on the treasonous Ted Kennedy. All you have to do is choose the source you would like to prove his treason!

I'm more concerned that so many liberals are apparently new to the word "dotard" and I'd bet my life most of them cant pronounce it.

Forum List

Back