If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

That's how this shit works.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The ballot is where we make America Great again.

Vote those corrupt Washington lifers out of government.

If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?
Of course it is.

He told you gullible idiots he had a replacement. He lied to your fat faces.

He didn't just lie. He SPIT and JIZZED in your faces. And you leaned back and opened your mouths and took it in.

If you wanted to keep Obamacare around, you could have hired Hillary.

You hired Trump to replace it.

So yeah. You bet your ass it's his fault.

And yours, for being so stupid that you bleeved, bleeved, bleeved him.

“I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf. Bleev me. Bleev me. Bleev me, folks." - Donald Trump, August 8, 2016

Next thing you know, the tards are going to be blaming the Mexicans for Trump losing the Obamacare replacement the apprentice said he had.

"They stole it! We need to build the wall!"

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

Any One Percenter should have a fine capital plan under Any form of Capitalism.

Your hero has rolled over! Just watch him collude with the Dems (you'll be howling 'TREASON!!') and move to shake the knots out of OCare, which is the obvious thing to do.

The 'Utimate Dealmaker' can't get the Repubs onside, he'll deal with the grownups to get things done.
Don't you just loooove him?

You know how you replace ObamaCare?

This is going to shock the living shit out of you, since it has obviously never occurred to the brilliant Trump or any elected Republican official.

But I'm going to give you the secret. For free.

I know. That's just the kind of guy I am.

So here it is. Ready?

You replace ObamaCare by OFFERING A SUPERIOR PLAN!

Now is that a mind fuck, or what?

"I had it here somehwere, but now I can't seem to find it...."

The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.
What Happens To A Congressman's Health Insurance If Obamacare Goes Down?

Under the Affordable Care Act, members of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Senate and their office staffs who want employer coverage generally have to buy it on the health insurance exchange. Before the ACA passed in 2010, they were eligible to be covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program. (People working for congressional committees who are not on a member's office staff may still be covered under FEHBP.)

The members of Congress and their staffs choose from among 57 gold plans from four insurers sold on the DC Health Link's small business marketplace this year.

Trump had no ready plan after all his talk, republicans seemingly cannot come up with anything better and you people seem bent on them passing anything as long as it hurts the maximum number of working people. In short it is the failure of American conservatism as a viable political ideology.

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

and where is he on getting rid of the patriot act?
A community organizer got it done

Why can't Donnie Dealmaker?

The only plan needed is the removal of the mandate. The tyrannical nature of that...
So you're good with the federal subsidies and health insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion and whatever the hallucinatory "death panels" are.

Basically, you're good with the government takeover of health care and skyrocketing costs.

Wow! Talk about settling!

McCain here near the end of his life is probably worried about spending an eternity in hell for purposely fucking millions out of coverage.

he calls himself 'the deal maker' so it's on him to make the deals to get that tyrannical law off the books.

and where is he on getting rid of the patriot act?
A community organizer got it done

Why can't Donnie Dealmaker?
The left wants tyranny and a great way to get it is to declare that opposition is racist, sexist, etc, etc

no facts needed, don't look at the exploding debt, don't think about what's happening to all of us b/c of it.

Whole and Entire point of having a Congress instead of one Senatus, is to come up with Solutions, not nothing but repeal.

The only plan needed is the removal of the mandate. The tyrannical nature of that...
So you're good with the federal subsidies and health insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion and whatever the hallucinatory "death panels" are.

Basically, you're good with the government takeover of health care and skyrocketing costs.

Wow! Talk about settling!
I'm not 'good' with any of that.

simply being realistic. the aca will never, ever be gotten rid of. That put so much power and control in the hands of DC..

What Happens To A Congressman's Health Insurance If Obamacare Goes Down?

Under the Affordable Care Act, members of the U.S. House of Representatives, the Senate and their office staffs who want employer coverage generally have to buy it on the health insurance exchange. Before the ACA passed in 2010, they were eligible to be covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program. (People working for congressional committees who are not on a member's office staff may still be covered under FEHBP.)

The members of Congress and their staffs choose from among 57 gold plans from four insurers sold on the DC Health Link's small business marketplace this year.
I agree to, "blame the right wing" for accepting a majority government without any actual plan, and nothing but repeal.

Forum List

Back