If Obamacare is not repealed, is it Trump's fault?

Those who seek to blame Trump demonstrate their ignorance regarding the Separation of Powers Act.

Trump said repeal and replace would be easy
Trump said he was uniquely qualified to do it.

You're right. Trump was too clueless to know he couldn't do what he based his campaign on, and told his followers he would get it done within the first 100 days.

Those who seek to blame Trump demonstrate their ignorance regarding the Separation of Powers Act.

Trump said repeal and replace would be easy
Trump said he was uniquely qualified to do it.

You're right. Trump was too clueless to know he couldn't do what he based his campaign on, and told his followers he would get it done within the first 100 days.

I thought it was to be "day one" he would expect this to be signed! lol! He overpromised and Republicans in general embarrassed themselves by passing a repeal 60+ times while Obama was President know he would veto it! They could "snow" their constituents by saying "we tried!" Now that they're in complete control, they still can't get it passed! With McCain's "NO" vote, it'll die with Collins' vote! Such idiots to go through these gyrations just to make them all look bad again and again! They have it all; Presidency, all of Congress, and the majority of Gov. and State Houses backing them and they haven't accomplished a thing! I've never seen or heard such incompetence who can't seem to do anything right! They should be running all over Trump who doesn't have a clue WTF he's doing, but McConnell and Ryan have proved themselves to be as impotent as any short organ'd Neanderthals in the history of politics! They've been truly pathetic, but no more so than the idiots who're supporting them to get nothing done! I think that's what the people want and they should be quite satisfied with this quorum of mohrons! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

There is blame to go around, but typically the blame primarily goes to the one who stuck their head out the most on the matter and offered up fake promises.

I thought it was to be "day one" he would expect this to be signed! lol! He overpromised and Republicans in general embarrassed themselves by passing a repeal 60+ times while Obama was President know he would veto it! They could "snow" their constituents by saying "we tried!" Now that they're in complete control, they still can't get it passed!

The reality has set in. It's the difference between designing something on paper, and having to actually build it. Especially when you never built anything like it before.

There is blame to go around, but typically the blame primarily goes to the one who stuck their head out the most on the matter and offered up fake promises.

Excellent post. Everybody need to watch it.

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

That's how this shit works.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The ballot is where we make America Great again.

Vote those corrupt Washington lifers out of government.

Medicare for all! If it's good enough for you.....

If you want Obamacare repealed, and your rep did not vote to repeal it, you have to vote your rep out of office.

I am still livid that the racist Colorado Democrats did not vote for Daryl Glen for Senate just because he is black.

The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

Any One Percenter should have a fine capital plan under Any form of Capitalism.

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.

Since all medical insurance plans are regulated by ACA, you'd be wrong.

Excellent post. Everybody need to watch it.

I wish it was just this bill, but he promised a lot of other things since he's "the deal-maker!" Tax reform was on the table and he was supposed to "drain the swamp!" Unfortunately his cabinet had other ideas; esp. with Price, the HHS dir. who's blown $60,000 alone in one week on private planes so he wouldn't be inconvenienced at the airports like the rest of us! He's a hypocritical fool who was one of many who beat up on Gore for doing the same thing! He should be replaced ASAP! :bang3: :blahblah: :9:

Move to Alabama and vote for white privilege Roy Moore or whine somewhere else.

It's a few republican senators fault. They ran on being all on board and all we needed was the president to sign off. How the s that Trumps fault?

It's a few republican senators fault. They ran on being all on board and all we needed was the president to sign off. How the s that Trumps fault?
Trump is the leader of his party

A party that is unable to govern

The only plan needed is the removal of the mandate. The tyrannical nature of that...
So you're good with the federal subsidies and health insurance exchanges and Medicaid expansion and whatever the hallucinatory "death panels" are.

Basically, you're good with the government takeover of health care and skyrocketing costs.

Wow! Talk about settling!
I'm not 'good' with any of that.

simply being realistic. the aca will never, ever be gotten rid of. That put so much power and control in the hands of DC..
So you knew Trump was lying out of his obese ass all along.
Yes.

Just like the left should have known Obama was lying about the patriot act.

everyone makes excuses for 'their guy'.

What lie did Obama state about the patriot act?

The whole and entire Concept of, nothing but repeal, can be placed on the right wing, and "their guy".

I guarantee that McCain's medical care for his brain tumor is not from Obamacare.

Since all medical insurance plans are regulated by ACA, you'd be wrong.

Good to know. I had no idea the Senate purchased healthcare off of the Obamacare marketplace.

Move to Alabama and vote for white privilege Roy Moore or whine somewhere else.

Colorado has been ok with me.

Other than the racist Democrats who voted against a black veteran for Senate.

It's so sad to see blatant racism among Colorado Democrats.

Damn. You are stupid.

Forum List

Back