If it wasnt for Sharpton...

I'm asking you for the video where the guy says "if youre not voting for Obama"? You said it now you don't want to link it? See the problem here?

I hate people that throw grenades into a crowd then hide their hands. Just keep going with the "big black guys scared away people" bullshit

Right, because it's not intimidation if they don't say that.

1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Yup.... too bad those thousands of other black kids got killed and
there were no TV ratings in it for Al to get involved.

So Sharpton determines what is shown on TV?

Yeah, Sharpton controls the media, the reporters and the cameras that follow him around too.

Big Fitz is a liar...Making bullshit statements then posting cats pics is NOT proof

Yeah, Sharpton controls the media, the reporters and the cameras that follow him around too.

Big Fitz is a liar...Making bullshit statements then posting cats pics is NOT proof
Oh yes sahib! You are the authority here! What you say is truth. You are the morning and evening star and all you say is true!

I think we should start having skinheads dressed in paramilitary garb armed with billyclubs and act as security outside of primarily black polling places at election day and see how many aren't intimidated.

Nope. can't see that happening at AAAAALLLLLLLL...

Intellectually disingenuous clown.

i asked Fitz for proof 2 pages ago...Fitz fails
And you set an abnormally high bar for anything you'd believe.

Therefore no proof is enough unless I found a video of black panthers beating white people outside a voting precinct screaming vote obama or die. Even then I doubt you'd believe it.

Exaggerated, yes, but none the less relevant.

Meanwhile people wearing McCain tee shirts were barred from entrance or voting for electioneering. I call bullshit on your demands for proof since you cannot see the obvious.

You'd rather believe shit like this is real.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1IF5ldlUN8]MILITARY ABDUCTION AT PITTSBURGH G20 SUMMIT!!! VIRAL!! VIRAL!! VIRAL!! - YouTube[/ame]

More leftist intimidation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-mSBipPqQ&feature=related"]Black Panther Threatens Student Activist for Passing Out Constitutions - YouTube[/ame]

the story about this clip. VIDEO: Black Panther Threatens Conservative for Passing Out Constitutions | University of Minnesota - Duluth Very tolerant libs calling them white supremacists and threatening lethal force threats, demanding perfect memorization of something they claim to hate. Yeah.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w36qWgK-jM"]New Black Panther Party Voter Intimidation AGAIN in 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

And once wasn't enough. Why not a burning cross out front? Love how the charges were dropped suddenly. Love the note at the bottom.

( security patrol voter houston quanell x fraud race california ohio florida new york illinois senate seat kentucky senator wins loses speech georiga govenor victory consession speech )
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wwAsjErHeU&NR=1&feature=endscreen"]Fox News Confronts Black Panther at Polls - YouTube[/ame]

Just 'servin' yo' people' by lying and acting hostile. Yep. Suuure. Real inviting.

How bout some racist reject from the 60s holding a club telling you unless you're voting for obama you ain't voting?

That's different. He's expressing his first amendment rights.

Mud says it...Fitz cosigns but one thing missing is the truth. Who did that? Link?

This is what was said and this is all the evidence I asked for. If you Fitz, or Mud cannot provide evidence this happened then you lied. Its not that hard or complicated Fitz. Dancing around that for three pages looks suspect

Last edited:
As we remember the last riot in Los Angeles, the seeds of the next one are being sown.

Al Sharpton was in Los Angeles on Thursday, attending a church rally marking the two-month anniversary of Trayvon Martin’s death. Why Los Angeles should be chosen as the venue for such an event may at first seem a mystery, but whatever one may think of him, Sharpton can be counted among the true masters at manipulating the media. And here in Los Angeles this week, much of the media has been consumed with observing the 20th anniversary of what is often referred to as the Rodney King riots. The not-so-subtle message Sharpton was here to convey is this: Listen to me, do as I say, or face the consequences.

Unless some previously undisclosed evidence emerges against George Zimmerman, he will not be convicted of any crime, and in any event I’m confident he will never be convicted of murder. When he is acquitted, or when a mistrial is declared with a hung jury, what will happen? When that day comes, the prudent citizen will avoid the intersection of Florence and Normandie.

PJ Media » Sharpton Sows Seeds of Next L.A. Riot

I'd also suggest they avoid Sanford, Oakland, Phila., Chicago, NY, .....

Compared to his focus on the eeeeeevil white man, he pays little mind to what goes on in his own backyard. Don't play dumb with me, CC.

His focus isnt the "evil white man" its on the rights and upliftment of the black community. If that makes you upset, I dont know why. And without the definition of "big deal" we really cant debate this point.

See, I can show you the work Sharpton does in regards to black on black crime but then all you have to do to "debate" is say that his work "Isnt as much as...*fill in the blank" without measure we cant debate it
He won't make as much money dealing with problems in the ghetto that's why he doesn't make a big deal of what's going on there. Big deal means exactly what it seems to mean. Uplifting the black community? Lol! That's fucking hilarious. He is an agitator for profit, you just don't want to or are too dumb to see it . Pick one.

He doesnt focus on black on black crime because he won't be making a lot of money from doing so.

and he and that other phony Jackson can give a rats ass.....they dont live where this happens weekly ..........

Forum List

Back