If it wasnt for Sharpton...

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Well I dont know what took so long. To think this wasnt going to be looked at more closely. Scary. Says something about our country.

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

Yup.... too bad those thousands of other black kids got killed and
there were no TV ratings in it for Al to get involved.

No one was arrested?

Sharpton is a sleazy lying race baiting demagogue who's trying to start a race war. Every word that comes out of his mouth is a lie. Anyone who defends this scumbag is just as sleazy as he is.

No one was arrested?

Great point. The sources I googled showed the homicide solve rate in Detroit last year was only 50 percent. Chicago's homicide solve rate was only 30 percent. Lots of young blacks are getting killed with no one arrested.

why is this shit in politics?

If po lil choir boy Trayvon was white, this would have remained a local story. EVERY incident of a black male(s) beating, robbing, raping or killing a white person(s) remains a local story.

Only in our sick, twisted, fucked up version of America do the racial crimes that happen most often (black on black, black on white) get far less attention than the ones that happen least often (white on black).

BTW, Zimmerman is gonna win this case. He was on the ground, getting his head struck while he was laying with his back to pavement, meaning his head was hitting the pavement. That is deadly. Look at the UFC (mixed martial arts). They have rule stating NO hitting to the back of the head, AND refs will stop a fight if a fighters head is against the mat (not even concrete) taking repeated blows bouncing his head off the surface BECAUSE THAT IS DEADLY. Little innocent Hollister wearing 12 year old Trayvon was on top of Zman, pounding his head, bouncing it off the concrete. INTERNAL concussion is what causes the death, there doesn't have to be substantial lacerations. How many UFC/MMA fighters you see get knocked the f**k out.......but dont show much if any bleeding? Lots.

Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. Zimmerman walked away from Travyon. Incident 1 is over.

Incident 2 began when Trayvon just couldnt let his "streed cred" be disrespected, and he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman must be a shitty fighter, and was getting his ass kicked. Should he lay there and get KO'd? Possibly suffer permanent brain injury or death? No. He is allowed to defend himself in that situation.

But that'll come out in trial.

Be ready for more race riots when he's found not guilty.

Bullshit.

Just ask Twanna Brawley...

Sharpton has BLOOD on his hands and has NEVERR been held to account.

I heard soundbites on ABC radio after Angela Corey made her announcement...he was incoherent and lackluster in speaking as usual...trying to take credit for it.

I give FULL credit to the Governor of Florida, Rick Scott.

PERIOD.
icon14.gif

I think I'll go puke... Sharpton is nothing more than a loud mouth who likes to get his mug on tv at every opportunity. You think he would have been there if Zimmerman was as black as Martin was? Who are you kidding...

No one was arrested?

Great point. The sources I googled showed the homicide solve rate in Detroit last year was only 50 percent. Chicago's homicide solve rate was only 30 percent. Lots of young blacks are getting killed with no one arrested.

That happens when no one knows who did the crime. I should've asked: they know who did it AND no arrests were made?

If po lil choir boy Trayvon was white, this would have remained a local story. EVERY incident of a black male(s) beating, robbing, raping or killing a white person(s) remains a local story.

Only in our sick, twisted, fucked up version of America do the racial crimes that happen most often (black on black, black on white) get far less attention than the ones that happen least often (white on black).

BTW, Zimmerman is gonna win this case. He was on the ground, getting his head struck while he was laying with his back to pavement, meaning his head was hitting the pavement. That is deadly. Look at the UFC (mixed martial arts). They have rule stating NO hitting to the back of the head, AND refs will stop a fight if a fighters head is against the mat (not even concrete) taking repeated blows bouncing his head off the surface BECAUSE THAT IS DEADLY. Little innocent Hollister wearing 12 year old Trayvon was on top of Zman, pounding his head, bouncing it off the concrete. INTERNAL concussion is what causes the death, there doesn't have to be substantial lacerations. How many UFC/MMA fighters you see get knocked the f**k out.......but dont show much if any bleeding? Lots.

Zimmerman confronted Trayvon. Zimmerman walked away from Travyon. Incident 1 is over.

Incident 2 began when Trayvon just couldnt let his "streed cred" be disrespected, and he attacked Zimmerman. Zimmerman must be a shitty fighter, and was getting his ass kicked. Should he lay there and get KO'd? Possibly suffer permanent brain injury or death? No. He is allowed to defend himself in that situation.

But that'll come out in trial.

Be ready for more race riots when he's found not guilty.
I guess it is safe to assume you and those associated with the UFC will be testifying at trial as expert witnesses.

Ya sharpton thought Trayvon was bringing home a skillet. He's an idiot.

Bullshit.
Just ask Twanna Brawley...
Sharpton has BLOOD on his hands and has NEVERR been held to account.

I heard soundbites on ABC radio after Angela Corey made her announcement...he was incoherent and lackluster in speaking as usual...trying to take credit for it.
I give FULL credit to the Governor of Florida, Rick Scott.
PERIOD.
icon14.gif

Sharpton took no credit and gave credit to the "faceless" people who protested so you just lied. Also gave credit to Scott, who met with Sharpton too. But don't let the facts get in your way.

I think I'll go puke... Sharpton is nothing more than a loud mouth who likes to get his mug on tv at every opportunity. You think he would have been there if Zimmerman was as black as Martin was? Who are you kidding...

Good thing the cameras followed him around on this case or we wouldn't know anything about this case. Sharpton made it national and the people brought pressure.

One stick is easy to break, a bundle cannot be broken.

Fact is sharpton is a race baiting sleaze bag..

The family made the right choice asking Sharpton to get involved and got results. I know you hate that but the man made it happen by putting the story out there

Excellent, excellent, excellent thread.

Al Sharpton has only been growing, maturing and getting better over the years.

I for one, give him my sincerest support and respect.

Keep the fire burnin' Al!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Forum List

Back