If it wasnt for Sharpton...

Here's a basic primer for you:

A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr.

Amazon.com: A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr. (9780060646912): Martin Luther King, James M. Washington: Books

Too bad you don't take em to heart.

Might want to also listen to Malcolm X when he came back from Meccah:

After his Hajj, Malcolm X articulated a view of white people and racism that represented a deep change from the philosophy he had supported as a minister of the Nation of Islam. In a famous letter from Mecca, he wrote that his experiences with white people during his pilgrimage convinced him to "rearrange" his thinking about race and "toss aside some of [his] previous conclusions".[231] In a 1965 conversation with Gordon Parks, two days before his assassination, Malcolm said:

[L]istening to leaders like Nasser, Ben Bella, and Nkrumah awakened me to the dangers of racism. I realized racism isn't just a black and white problem. It's brought bloodbaths to about every nation on earth at one time or another.

Brother, remember the time that white college girl came into the restaurant—the one who wanted to help the [Black] Muslims and the whites get together—and I told her there wasn't a ghost of a chance and she went away crying? Well, I've lived to regret that incident. In many parts of the African continent I saw white students helping black people. Something like this kills a lot of argument. I did many things as a [Black] Muslim that I'm sorry for now. I was a zombie then—like all [Black] Muslims—I was hypnotized, pointed in a certain direction and told to march. Well, I guess a man's entitled to make a fool of himself if he's ready to pay the cost. It cost me 12 years.

"That was a bad scene, brother. The sickness and madness of those days—I'm glad to be free of them."[232] Malcolm X - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He believed the teachings of the NOI, that tells you how smart he was.

Some of the things you say sounds like talking points straight out of the Nation Of Islam.

this case has turned into a sickening side show...The race hustlers were out in force and Obama should be ashamed of himself for inserting his disgusting two cents in it..

People is THIS WHAT you want for the next four years?

this case has turned into a sickening side show...The race hustlers were out in force and Obama should be ashamed of himself for inserting his disgusting two cents in it..

Certainly don't want anyone with a gun and no real authority having the right to stop and question me.

:lol: not Gingrich and Santorums comments tho..you only find Obamas comments disgusting right hacky sack o shit?

This notion that an entire race of people are all having the same dream of inequality is insulting. Every discussion on race involves someone saying "blacks feel that way because someone told them" and it completely dismisses the actual feelings of an entire race. Everyone knows that one person cant do shit but many people organized toward a goal can achieve great things. More simply put....One stick is easily broken, many sticks in a bundle, cannot be broken.

When talking about education

But you see, too many people associate Sharpton with Racism that they will watch these videos, then immediately forget it and go back to screaming "Racism!"

See, Sharpton does the things people say he should be doing. Its not his fault his critics dont know it

Sharpton does nothing but provide an excuse for failure. The majority of blacks do not follow Sharpton or his ideas.

See, he does everything you suggest and then you run out of bullshit excuses and opt for "yeah well, you know what...he's a stupidface" :thup: Good job

I do not recall calling him a name. I just merely stated that his money making ideas for himself hurt others by giving them an excuse to give up. There has been many politicians that have tried to tap into the Sharpton followers.

Anyone can make it in this great country. Sharpton is proof of this. Look at him, he is of average intelligence at best, he has no visable athletic ability, he has little education, and he claims he is black which he preaches is his largest handicap. He is so rich he can not even keep up with his taxes. He is living proof that black is not a handicap. He is living proof that you do not have to be all that intelligent or have a lot of education to be successful in America. What he has is drive for personal success. We will disagree that his methods of achieving success are not neccessarily upright but we must agree he has personal drive.

Sharpton does nothing but provide an excuse for failure. The majority of blacks do not follow Sharpton or his ideas.

See, he does everything you suggest and then you run out of bullshit excuses and opt for "yeah well, you know what...he's a stupidface" :thup: Good job

I do not recall calling him a name. I just merely stated that his money making ideas for himself hurt others by giving them an excuse to give up. There has been many politicians that have tried to tap into the Sharpton followers.

Anyone can make it in this great country. Sharpton is proof of this. Look at him, he is of average intelligence at best, he has no visable athletic ability, he has little education, and he claims he is black which he preaches is his largest handicap. He is so rich he can not even keep up with his taxes. He is living proof that black is not a handicap. He is living proof that you do not have to be all that intelligent or have a lot of education to be successful in America. What he has is drive for personal success. We will disagree that his methods of achieving success are not neccessarily upright but we must agree he has personal drive.

One...No one makes anyone give up. If they give up it's because THEY GAVE UP. I still dont know why people expect him to work for free. Also, I dont know who pays him. Which is another reason why people saying "he wouldnt get rich by doing *blank*" is bullshit since no one knows who he receives money from.

Sharpton did a good thing here and continues to do good things. I'm glad that someone like that is there because if not, this case and others would never receive the attention Sharpton brings to it

If it wasn't for Sharpton... a man would not be charged with murder for defending himself.

:clap:

Good job in seeing revenge is served while justice got fucked.

Were you there? How do you know it wasn't Trayvon defending himself? After all, he'd been confronted by a man with a gun and would seem to have a better case for having "stood his ground" than Zimmerman.
You weren't there either, but Zimmerman was injured. Did he do that with his cell phone closing it too quickly?

Certainly don't want anyone with a gun and no real authority having the right to stop and question me.

How bout some racist reject from the 60s holding a club telling you unless you're voting for obama you ain't voting?

How bout some racist reject from the 60s holding a club telling you unless you're voting for obama you ain't voting?
That's different. He's expressing his first amendment rights.

If it wasn't for Sharpton... a man would not be charged with murder for defending himself.

Good job in seeing revenge is served while justice got fucked.

Were you there? How do you know it wasn't Trayvon defending himself? After all, he'd been confronted by a man with a gun and would seem to have a better case for having "stood his ground" than Zimmerman.

You weren't there either, but Zimmerman was injured. Did he do that with his cell phone closing it too quickly?

Often happens when a victim tries to defend themselves. What would you do when confronted with a gun? You're not going to tell me he went after a suspected miscreant and didn't have it out, are you? :doubt:

:lol: not Gingrich and Santorums comments tho..you only find Obamas comments disgusting right hacky sack o shit?

well for sure I heard those two say this kid could of looked like THEIR SON..
dumb sack o shit.

dumb sack o shit.

No but they stuck their noses in it too. Santorum even said the act was "Chilling Example" of "Horrible Decisions" by law enforcement. What say you?

dumb sack o shit.

No but they stuck their noses in it too. Santorum even said the act was "Chilling Example" of "Horrible Decisions" by law enforcement. What say you?

yeah sure, AFTER they were hounded to Respond. Obama damn neared called a press conference to tell us this kid could look "like his son" IF HE HAD ONE...what the hell is that kind of thing to say from a President of United States?

Last edited:
dumb sack o shit.

yeah sure, AFTER they were hounded to Respond. Obama damn neared called a press conference to tell us this kid could look "like his son" IF HE HAD ONE...what the hell is that kind of thing to say from a President of United States?

So someone made him talk bad about the police there too?

Santorum said the police made horrible decisions. Gingrich called it a tragedy. Allen West called without being asked at all about the case said "this is an outrage". All of those rushes to judgement is fine but you take issue with saying the kid looked like me? What is your problem with that and why is that worse than rushing to judgement?

Santorum said the police made horrible decisions. Gingrich called it a tragedy. Allen West called without being asked at all about the case said "this is an outrage". All of those rushes to judgement is fine but you take issue with saying the kid looked like me? What is your problem with that and why is that worse than rushing to judgement?

I told you what the disgusting and uncalled for remark that Obama made that this kid could of looked like his son if he had one..now I'm done with you

I told what the disgusting and uncalled for remark that Obama made that this kid could of looked like his son if he had one..now I'm done with you

Wow, you need to check your disgust meter. It's broken

I told what the disgusting and uncalled for remark that Obama made that this kid could of looked like his son if he had one..now I'm done with you

Wow, you need to check your disgust meter. It's broken

It's not broken, Obama disgust me everyday with the the way he acts and the things he says...Of course when you elect a Junior Senator Community Agitator, I guess we shouldn't expect him to ACT like a President and try and represent all the people in this country, not just the ones he chooses

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Cudos to Sharpton, he is putting an innocent Latino on faux trial (if you think FL isn't going to disregard the evidence and put this guy away to avoid a riot your nutz) and in the slammer for 2nd degree murder!

It's tragic that Trayvon is dead, but don't distort the facts prosecute the innocent!

Also this so call Civil Rights activist needs to change his title. He isn't a civil rights activist. Civil rights is about protecting the innocent or protecting against injustice. When has this hack EVER fought for the civil rights of a white, brown or asian AMERICAN whose civil rights were getting trambled on? NEVER! Funny he uses a neutral title like civil rights activist, when in fact he is a Black Rights Activist (or do I darn to call him a Black Supremacist)!

Often happens when a victim tries to defend themselves. What would you do when confronted with a gun? You're not going to tell me he went after a suspected miscreant and didn't have it out, are you? :doubt:
Lemme guess, you think he went out hunting him self an afro-amerrrrican to whack, saw the pack of skittles, thought he was an easy mark and was surprised?

Yeah... I see what you did there.

Hateful whitey kills another innocent black child.

So much for innocent till proven guilty. Just get the rope and lynch zimmerman's ass, we know what REALLY happened. Thank GAWD for Al Sharpton keeping the good ole boy's network from racking up another kill.

Forum List

Back