If it wasnt for Sharpton...

@ Ghook

He's a black civil rights activist. Just because he helps blacks doesn't negate the title of civil rights activist. I think you're thinking of some person that defends every person all the time. That person or entity doesn't exist and can't ever exist. Some would call that an impossible goal and you expect Sharpton to do the impossible.

How bout some racist reject from the 60s holding a club telling you unless you're voting for obama you ain't voting?
That's different. He's expressing his first amendment rights.

Mud says it...Fitz cosigns but one thing missing is the truth. Who did that? Link?
Be your own research monkey. Look it up on you tube for "Black Panthers Philadelphia voter intimidation".

It's only been around since 2008.

The fact he never makes a huge deal out of young black men killing other young black men. I'm sure you know that is what I'm talking about but you can't find it in you to be real with people who point that out to you. You're just as bad as Sharpton.

Is black on black crime different than white on white crime?

Here are some stats:

FBI — Table 43
Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter white:332 black: 439

% of total US population: 12.6% black
74% white

Yes Salty. Big difference. Join reality.

@ Ghook

He's a black civil rights activist. Just because he helps blacks doesn't negate the title of civil rights activist. I think you're thinking of some person that defends every person all the time. That person or entity doesn't exist and can't ever exist. Some would call that an impossible goal and you expect Sharpton to do the impossible.

lol, he HELPS blacks...when he feels he can stir up some shit is the ONLY time he helps blacks.
Calling for civil disobedience............is HELPING BLACKS

That's different. He's expressing his first amendment rights.

Mud says it...Fitz cosigns but one thing missing is the truth. Who did that? Link?
Be your own research monkey. Look it up on you tube for "Black Panthers Philadelphia voter intimidation".

I've seen the video but musta missed the "if you aint voting for Obama" part. Got that vid, I must be watching the wrong one

@ Ghook

lol, he HELPS blacks...when he feels he can stir up some shit is the ONLY time he helps blacks.

And what is the problem with that since blacks continue to be discriminated against when compared to whites. I dont get it, you guys KNOW inequality and discrimination exists blame Sharpton for saying "hey, thats not fair"

If Sharpton and Jesse and every other black "agitator" went away today. The inequality would still be around, except without any "agitators" to cause trouble and blow the whistle.

You're blaming the reporter...not the story.

You know....Kudos to that dude for putting the spotlight on this case. I heard someone say this restored their faith in the Justice system, bullshit...if Sharpton didnt make this a national story and people didnt stand up, this would've stayed a local story.

The Family knew who to call on for results

Yup.... too bad those thousands of other black kids got killed and
there were no TV ratings in it for Al to get involved.

No one was arrested?

you tell us...and, does it matter in the end? black on black crime is of humongous proportions..Chicago is the friggin wild west......so, wheres the concomitant outrage?

btw the way, not for nothing, I saw the footage of zimmerman at some kind of hearing yesterday, no one and I mean no one would mistake him for white....yet, he MUST be white.......you see the subtext here right?

@ Ghook

And what is the problem with that since blacks continue to be discriminated against when compared to whites. I dont get it, you guys KNOW inequality and discrimination exists blame Sharpton for saying "hey, thats not fair"

If Sharpton and Jesse and every other black "agitator" went away today. The inequality would still be around, except without any "agitators" to cause trouble and blow the whistle.

you are conveniently skirting the motivation due to self aggrandizement sharpton and jacskon derive from these episodes, if zimmerman were black, they would never have been involved, you know it, I know it.

you are conveniently skirting the motivation due to self aggrandizement sharpton and jacskon derive from these episodes, if zimmerman were black, they would never have been involved, you know it, I know it.

If Zimmerman were black, he would have been charged on day one. If Martin were white, Zimmerman wouldn't have profiled him, stalked him, chased him, and murdered him.

If Zimmerman were black, he would have been charged on day one. If Martin were white, Zimmerman wouldn't have profiled him, stalked him, chased him, and murdered him.

oh brother..

Yup.... too bad those thousands of other black kids got killed and
there were no TV ratings in it for Al to get involved.

No one was arrested?

you tell us...and, does it matter in the end? black on black crime is of humongous proportions..Chicago is the friggin wild west......so, wheres the concomitant outrage?

btw the way, not for nothing, I saw the footage of zimmerman at some kind of hearing yesterday, no one and I mean no one would mistake him for white....yet, he MUST be white.......you see the subtext here right?

Yeah it makes a difference. That was the entire point...Zimmerman was never arrested.

National Action Network to convene an emergency anti-violence summit and gun buy back in Harlem, New York, in conjunction with the NYPD | National Action Network
NATIONAL ACTION NETWORK TO CONVENE A PEACE IN THE STREETS ANTI-VIOLENCE SUMMIT AND “CASH FOR GUNS” DRIVE IN HARLEM, NEW YORK, IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE NYPD-

What are YOU doing about it Armchair Quarterback?

Oh and not for nothing the POLICE identified Zimmerman as being white in the police report. They did it because they want to cause a race war right? cause division right? right?

And you're forgetting the justice that the victims get when Sharpton and Jackson are invovled. Seems like you hate the benefits Sharpton and Jesse get MORE than the actual injustice they yell about. I guess I'm the other way around on this...If Sharpton can bring Justice and help families that would not receive help or attention, thats a good thing. If he gets rich from doing that...he should and nothing is wrong with that.

I've seen the video but musta missed the "if you aint voting for Obama" part. Got that vid, I must be watching the wrong one
Yeah, you wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

How about we plop a bunch of skinheads there with billy clubs and swastikas saying they were just 'security' and see how fast you scream?

Forum List

Back