If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

You mean this is what you -hope- would have happened as you have no way to support your assertion.

Two other things bother me about the election rehash which the people still claiming Gore won don't seem to care about:

A. So what if he won the popular vote? If we didn't have the electoral college then who knows how things would have gone? A lot more people might have voted if they thought their vote mattered. But with the electoral college system, people know how their state is going to go and don't get out to vote as much as they would if their vote was needed.

B. The really annoying one - if the media hadn't called Florida before the polls closed, how many more people in the panhandle might have made sure to get to the polls after work? They were told their vote didn't matter so maybe they decided to go on home instead of standing in line.

But that one about how Gore would have won if he had won his home state is pretty good. :lol:
It's amazing what you can find out with a little research and basic math isn't it?

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

Well now lets take a look at your assertions, shall we?

No war with Iraq or Afghanistan, yep your probably dead on, Al was a pathetic appeaser.

No Patriot act, additional attacks similar to 9-11, fairly safe to say a given.

No 2001-2002 tax break, well considering GW walked into the Dot com and Internet crash upon entering office it's safe to assume the impact of a future housing bubble implosion would not have been as large, however, the resulting recession would have occurred and intensified due to the 9-11 attack, collapse of the market, and investor insecurity and lack of consumer confidence. Oh by the way, the tax break had a larger impact on the standard of living for the middle class then it did on the wealthy, fueled the economy, created jobs, and helped lay the foundation for the housing bubble that would never have happened under Al as president, hahahaha!

The national debt would be paid off, well it's time to sober up and do the math, your contention is pure fantasy and you fail to see the correlation between taxes paid, earned income government spending, and annual interest accumulation attributed to the national debt. Please note annual budget surpluses should not be confused with the national debt and future unfunded liabilities. You do recall the national debt ceiling was increased as billy bob was president until that evil Newt threatened to shut down the government unless cuts were made?

Free college and vocational training? no you have got to sober up. nothing is free unless it comes from some one else's wallet.

As for green, well Al would have bought that hook line and sinker, gas would be about or over $7.00 a gallon and the recession would have only intensified.

Government regulation would have prevented the housing bubble, sorry that regulation you speak of was enacted during bill bob's term and with housing already in the gutter due to taxes, market, and energy no real bubble to speak of. But I am confident BF, CD, and MW would have teamed up with Acorn to deliver the goods.

Womens rights under attack? oh me oh my that is creative, no need to comment on that one, it speaks volumes for itself.

And Jennifer Anniston would have moved me in to her house to be her love slave and she would have called some of her friends over for the weekends....

Am I playing the game right here..... :eusa_clap:

And unicorns would once again roam the meadows.

Retard.

You mean this is what you -hope- would have happened as you have no way to support your assertion.
Conservatives believe what they see.

Liberals see what they believe.

Conservatives believe what they see.

Liberals see what they believe.

Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Forum List

Back