If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

I'd appreciate you showing some fucking respect and not using our heroic dead for your partisan hack bullshit.

One year hell! Two years at Ft. Jackson, SC....Ft. Bliss TX at the proving grounds and Ft. Stewart, GA

Your head is so far up your coon dawg ass that you've long since lost touch with reality. I just loved the pictures of the chief chickenhawk when he announced victory in Iraq before the war even warmed up. Did you noticed his cod piece:

Yeah, hero, but you got out (conveniently) just as Vietnam started.
You're nothing more than a Chickenshit.

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

I'd appreciate you showing some fucking respect and not using our heroic dead for your partisan hack bullshit.

I'd appreciate it if you woulkd climb up on a step stool and kiss my big orange, Tennessee Coon Dawg Arse

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

TALK ABOUT A GODDAMED CHICKEN HAWK

Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

One year hell! Two years at Ft. Jackson, SC....Ft. Bliss TX at the proving grounds and Ft. Stewart, GA

Your head is so far up your coon dawg ass that you've long since lost touch with reality. I just loved the pictures of the chief chickenhawk when he announced victory in Iraq before the war even warmed up. Did you noticed his cod piece:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Well, thank you for your 'service'. I question your 'service' because you stoop to using our war dead for your partisan hackery. No real military - left or right - does that. Our dead are above your petty bullshit.

If is the most powerful word in the english language. If only he would have won his home state, but reality is what it is.
Too late for complaints; Bush is gone, it is Obama's time to get the job done. Yes, Bush ran out the clock in 2000, and Obama got 530,000 more votes nationwide. Obama's mention of Hayes reminded me of how dirty that election is written to have been, in US history. Talk about votes not being counted! There was violence around the "polling places" in 1876, voter fraud is said by some historians to begun in open that year. CASH for votes, and wide spread disenfranchisement.

No one knows what WOULD have happened had Gore been in office. We do know OBAMA is now, and another election year is upon us. TILDEN got more popular votes than Hayes, don't forget.

I question his service to. What kind of a soldier conveniently gets out of the military just as hostilities (in this case Vietnam) are starting.

Chickenshit/Cowardly.

I question his service to. What kind of a soldier conveniently gets out of the military just as hostilities (in this case Vietnam) are starting.

Chickenshit/Cowardly.

Are you stupid or just a prick

I finished all my service in 1964. I'm 77 years old and your goddamed aggravations are not working. You're more than likely a drug store clerk who regrets having never served.

Did you know that in 1973 after the service began to require drug tests for all their pilots that gorgeous George never flew another jet..........oh, after all that evasion of service this picture is when he showed up on the USS Abraham Lincoln to declare victory in Iraq before the war over there was even warmed up...........pay particular attention to the codpiece:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

reuters10b.jpg

Last edited:
Why don't you fucking enlist.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

TALK ABOUT A GODDAMED CHICKEN HAWK

Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

it's always tasteful to mock someone for their service. :thup:

stay classy

I finished all my service in 1964.

Why didn't you reenlist, asswipe?

Things were just starting to heat up then - that's probably why you took the Chicken Shit way out.

In 1964, my cousin was training in the Phillippines for his upcoming tour in Vietnam. He was killed in December, 1965 - Quang Nam province, served with Utter's Battalion - while you were sitting at home comfortably smoking a joint.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

I can't agree with all (or most) of this.

I think we would still have gone to war in Afghanistan ... and if not the PATRIOT, something similar would have passed in the hysteria after the attacks. The tax reductions may have passed depending on what carrots the right dangled in front of the left. I'm not an economics major, but I suspect we would still have had a recession, if not full-blown meltdown. No way that we'd be energy independent.

I finished all my service in 1964.

Why didn't you reenlist, asswipe?

Things were just starting to heat up then - that's probably why you took the Chicken Shit way out.

In 1964, my cousin was training in the Phillippines for his upcoming tour in Vietnam. He was killed in December, 1965 - Quang Nam province, served with Utter's Battalion - while you were sitting at home comfortably smoking a joint.

:rolleyes:

It does my heart good to see lefties so demoralized by the utter failure of the messiah of hope and change that they have to revive their 12-year-old memories of their worst political enema ever. But it seems some fetid Gore matter still remains hardened in their systems, so let's ram the old tubes up them once more and give 'em another blast of stuff.

Says the guy who dodged serving in Vietnam

Crawl back under your rock, you cowardly asswipe.

Al Gore went to Viet Nam. :salute:

Says the guy who dodged serving in Vietnam

Crawl back under your rock, you cowardly asswipe.

Al Gore went to Viet Nam. :salute:

He also sat in the nice comfortable rear echelon in Vietnam, serving as a "Journalist," and was sent home early (his Daddy saw to that). Never saw action or the field of battle one day in his life.

Why don't you fucking enlist.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty

Wow. The National Guard. Looks like you got out right as Vietnam started.
The similarities between you and George Bush are astounding, asswipe.
:confused: Looks like he was in for two years and those dates were when the draft was still in place.

Why would he stay in longer if he didn't need to, want to, and how was he supposed to know Vietnam was coming up in 1958?

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

Now that is quite the comical ghetto fantasy.............time to wake up now lol

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty

:confused: Looks like he was in for two years and those dates were when the draft was still in place.

Why would he stay in longer if he didn't need to, want to, and how was he supposed to know Vietnam was coming up in 1958?

I guess you've got to be psychic or you're an asswipe! :dunno:

LOL

I guess he was supposed to be psychic or something ...

He served 2 years plus 6 in the NG. What is the time that the military can recall those who've been discharged? It happened to my son-in-law after 9/11 attacks. He'd been out of the Army for (I think) about a year or so.
It seems to me that if the military needed Cammmpbell in '64, they would have recalled him to service (especially if that service had just ended).

I'm curious if warrior102 has served, and where and for how long. I saw where he talked of his relative serving in Vietnam, but if he listed his own service I missed it.

Forum List

Back