If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

Cammmpbell

Sep 13, 2011
We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

Last edited:
Why don't you fucking enlist.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

TALK ABOUT A GODDAMED CHICKEN HAWK

Last edited:

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty

Wow. The National Guard. Looks like you got out right as Vietnam started.
The similarities between you and George Bush are astounding, asswipe.

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

:lol: You confirm your stupidity with each and every post. I respect consistency.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

Bush had more votes at every recount

Every time

Bush= more votes than Gore

Here's Why

Elian%20raid-thumb-360x278.jpg

Last edited:
You don't learn very quickly, do you?
There was no recount that showed Gore as the winner.

If Gore had won we would be dealing with weekly terrorist attacks by al Qaeda and Gore promising to "bring the criminals to justice." We would still be in a recession. Gasoline would be a Euro-style $8/gal. Ghaddafi would still be in power in Libya. Saddam would still be violating UN sanctions and murdering his own people.
And you would still be making excuses for an incompetent Democrat because FDR was the only one who would hire your daddy.

Last time I checked - Bush defeated Gore and four years later - John Kerry.

I don't seem to recall a "President" Gore or a "President" Kerry.

OP has obviously gone off the deep end - again.

Suck on this for a while

crusaderfrank-albums-facts-hurt-bitch-slap-picture4064-cf-factshurt.jpg

There were two decisions made but the Supreme Court in this case, the one the disingenuous liberals keep calling to mind is the 5-4 decision, but the real decision was the 7-2 decision but that would require that liberals admit they are wrong.

These are the same liberals that cry all the time about the birthers and all that BS. Stupid, really stupid.

I keep this around when I need a good laugh....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYJjOCYmi-A]John Kerry 2004 Concession Speech - YouTube[/ame]

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

Last edited:
You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

Says the guy who dodged serving in Vietnam

Crawl back under your rock, you cowardly asswipe.

The true definition of a derranged liberal: Still believes Gore was 'cheated' by the Supreme Court when in fact he never led in any recount.

What if the Supreme Court ruled in favor of Gore when never leading in any recount? I have yet to hear a lib explain how that would be just.

If is the most powerful word in the english language. If only he would have won his home state, but reality is what it is.

Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

One year hell! Two years at Ft. Jackson, SC....Ft. Bliss TX at the proving grounds and Ft. Stewart, GA

Your head is so far up your coon dawg ass that you've long since lost touch with reality. I just loved the pictures of the chief chickenhawk when he announced victory in Iraq before the war even warmed up. Did you noticed his cod piece:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

Forum List

Back