Spoiler Alert: Prosecutors' Tortuous Trump Case Is 'Confusing' to Nearly Everyone

Based on the outlandish(and illegal) amount awarded in the “fraud” case in NY, my guess is life in prison with no chance of parole. If they still supported the death penalty in NY, that would be on the table as well.
And I believe that is where they went off the rails. By going so far and imposing such outlandish punishments, they only strengthen TRUMP!'s case that he's a martyr, and he's going to milk it for all he can get. Apparently, they are of the opinion that the country is okay with obvious political persecution, but it's not.

And I believe that is where they went off the rails. By going so far and imposing such outlandish punishments, they only strengthen TRUMP!'s case that he's a martyr, and he's going to milk it for all he can get. Apparently, they are of the opinion that the country is okay with obvious political persecution, but it's not.

They are betting that the hatred for Trump, the man, particularly among Democrats, will supersede everything, including political persecution. If this forum is any indication, they may be correct.

They are betting that the hatred for Trump, the man, particularly among Democrats, will supersede everything, including political persecution. If this forum is any indication, they may be correct.
Never underestimate the ignorance of the law under which the average American voter labors. At some point, we hope, the instinctive understanding of fair play would kick in, and the voters will say, "Enough is enough already".

It just seems to be in the Democrat’s DNA to protect the Party, regardless of the law.

I can't disagree with that but I will add the right is no different.
/----/ "I can't disagree with that but I will add the right is no different."
I wish that were true. But Republicans, especially RINOs don't have the stomach for a prolonged fight.
1714134688562.png

LOL

Of course Trump is the bad guy. He lied repeatedly about election fraud, tried to win the election he lost with fake electors and even wanted the Constitution suspended to make him president. And yes, someone was charged under his administration. Kevin Clinesmith, for altering an email to obtain a FISA warrant. That happened because there was evidence he committed a crime.

It's nonsensical to claim Hillary committed a crime but Trump's DoJ ignored it. It's a shame you cant face the fact that you're wrong and admit there's no evidence Hillary was aware of Fusion GPS hiring Steele.

As far as indicting Trump, there's solid evidence of crimes committed. Trump is not above the law just because he's running for public office. Ignoring his alleged crimes would have been a crime.
He challenged the election results. That's not a crime. If it was then Al Gore would have done time.

Do you REALLY want to bring up FISA warrants, Faun? Trump's enemies used the Steele dossiers which they knew had been paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC to obtain multiple FISA warrants so that they could spy on the Trump campaign! About as blatant an example of election interference as you could possibly come up with! Who was charged in that?

Hillary Clinton committed multiple crimes and was let off the hook each time. Or have you conveniently forgotten the painful news conference where James Comey declared that Clinton was guilty but not "sophisticated" enough about how things worked in Washington to be brought up on charges! That taking place after Bill Clinton had his secret meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona where they talked about their "grand kids"!

There is a palpable stench coming off of the Clinton's...without question the sleaziest political couple ever to grace our nation's capital! Paying for the Steele dossier's smear was just one more in a long string of slimy things that Hillary has done. Then she has the gall to pontificate on how Donald Trump needs to be locked up? You've GOT to be kidding me!

He challenged the election results. That's not a crime. If Al Gore would have done time.

Do you REALLY want to bring up FISA warrants, Faun? Trump's enemies used the Steele dossiers which they knew had been paid for by Hillary Clinton and the DNC to obtain multiple FISA warrants so that they could spy on the Trump campaign! About as blatant an example of election interference as you could possibly come up with! Who was charged in that?

Hillary Clinton committed multiple crimes and was let off the hook each time. Or have you conveniently forgotten the painful news conference where James Comey declared that Clinton was guilty but not "sophisticated" enough about how things worked in Washington to be brought up on charges! That taking place after Bill Clinton had his secret meeting with Loretta Lynch on the tarmac in Arizona where they talked about their "grand kids"!

There is a palpable stench coming off of the Clinton's...without question the sleaziest political couple ever to grace our nation's capital! Paying for the Steele dossier's smear was just one more in a long string of slimy things that Hillary has done. Then she has the gall to pontificate on how Donald Trump needs to be locked up? You've GOT to be kidding me!

Please, Trump did not just question the election. He suggested the Constitution should be ignored in order to declare him president; and worse, he illegally tried to steal it.

You claim Trump wouldn't go after her but I gave you an example of someone they did go after.

And you're welcome to continue accusing her of a crime you still can't prove she committed.

Please, Trump did not just question the election. He suggested the Constitution should be ignored in order to declare him president; and worse, he illegally tried to steal it.

You claim Trump wouldn't go after her but I gave you an example of someone they did go after.

And you're welcome to continue accusing her of a crime you still can't prove she committed.
At what point did Trump suggest the Constitution should be ignored? He simply challenged an election result...something that has been done by numerous other politicians from Al Gore to Stacy Abrams.

I'll continue to accuse Hillary Clinton of numerous crimes she committed. What she did with her servers and Blackberries during the Benghazi scandal was so brazenly illegal it makes me laugh that you don't think she broke the law!

At what point did Trump suggest the Constitution should be ignored?

“A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution.” ~ Donald J. Trump, 12.4.2022

He simply challenged an election result...something that has been done by numerous other politicians from Al Gore to Stacy Abrams.

You're lying now. He did more than just question it or complain about it, like those others you mention. He tried to illegally steal it. He conspired with others to have illegal slates of Trump electors sent to Congress in 7 states to nullify Biden's legitimate slates. No other presidential candidate has ever done that.

Forum List

Back