If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

Talk about convoluted thinking, libs seem to make up history as they go along. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Al Gore was making phone calls to Buddhist monasteries for illegal donations and his boss was under the desk with Monica. Bill Clinton's goofy attorney general put her name on a document that handcuffed the FBI and the CIA preventing them from sharing information. Democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq after 9-11 and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or members of the jihad.

A lot of blame to go around in allowing Bin Laden to come to power and attack us. I'm just relieved that President Obama finally got the son of a bitch.

obama got Bin Laden like Nixon landed on the moon.

You should be more worried about muslims using obama's lie that Bin Laden got a muslim burial against us.

If the mission to kill binnyboy in Pakistan had gone bad, who would you honestly blame?

Talk about convoluted thinking, libs seem to make up history as they go along. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Al Gore was making phone calls to Buddhist monasteries for illegal donations and his boss was under the desk with Monica. Bill Clinton's goofy attorney general put her name on a document that handcuffed the FBI and the CIA preventing them from sharing information. Democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq after 9-11 and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or members of the jihad.

A lot of blame to go around in allowing Bin Laden to come to power and attack us. I'm just relieved that President Obama finally got the son of a bitch.

You should be more worried about muslims using obama's lie that Bin Laden got a muslim burial against us.

He's dead. That's all that matters to me. I couldn't care less what kind of burial he had.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

That's impossible to say. If 9/11 occurred during the Gore Presidency, we most certainly would have hit Afghanistan..and quite possibly Saudi Arabia. And if you think a Democratic President wouldn't have imposed something similar to the Patriotic Act..you are misguided. Same with the rest of this. The President doesn't rule in a vaccuum. Look at Obama. He's got to deal with Republicans on some level. Gore would have had to do the same..as did Clinton. While I agree we would have been in better shape, financially..some of your points really don't make sense.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

That's impossible to say. If 9/11 occurred during the Gore Presidency, we most certainly would have hit Afghanistan..and quite possibly Saudi Arabia. And if you think a Democratic President wouldn't have imposed something similar to the Patriotic Act..you are misguided. Same with the rest of this. The President doesn't rule in a vaccuum. Look at Obama. He's got to deal with Republicans on some level. Gore would have had to do the same..as did Clinton. While I agree we would have been in better shape, financially..some of your points really don't make sense.

WHAT??!??!?!?!

Japanese American internment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

japanese-internment.jpg

WHAT??!??!?!?!

japanese-internment.jpg

What's your point, here? :confused:

WHAT??!??!?!?!

japanese-internment.jpg

I'm not really sure

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

If Gore was elected, we would have had half a dozen more 9/11s. Terrorists know a spineless appeaser when they see one.

I think Al would have hit the al Queda Camps and funded the opposition against the Taliban. (Clinton should have after Oct. 12, 2000). That doesn't mean that the attacks or some kind of attack on our soil wouldn't have happened, I just think he was better informed of the nature of the al Queda theat.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

If Gore was elected, we would have had half a dozen more 9/11s. Terrorists know a spineless appeaser when they see one.

Yeah that's what ol'binnyboy was thinking about President Obama right before that bullet when through his head!

Last edited:
Al Gore is now saying 'Global Warming' makes you fat. I think he could be onto something. You see him lately? What a lard ass. :)

Gore lost the election because he failed to win his home state the rest of this is pointless partisan talking points and speculation.

So what if Goldwater had beat Johnson, would the war in Nam turned out different, or Papa Bush won a second term would we never have had a financial melt down, tech bubble, or dot com burst? Who freaking cares about what if, it's time to live in the present and learn from the past. The problem with the progressive movement is that Al and his lock box lost and they feel victim of some sort of Devinne conspiracy, sort of like Nixon after the votes in Chicago were burned before a recount. Who knows what Al or Billy Bob would have done after 9-11, smart money is on nothing, a few drone attacks, a lot of posturing, maybe a few tears, ceremony, then back to creating the Internet. You are after all writing about a spineless political wimp. As for the Patriot Act, doesn't bother me, and heck we have not been attached again as a result. Get over it and start paying attention to reality, this country stands on the edge of a financial abyss, our standard of living is not sustainable, and there are people bent on destroying what remains of the American dream.

Two other things bother me about the election rehash which the people still claiming Gore won don't seem to care about:

A. So what if he won the popular vote? If we didn't have the electoral college then who knows how things would have gone? A lot more people might have voted if they thought their vote mattered. But with the electoral college system, people know how their state is going to go and don't get out to vote as much as they would if their vote was needed.

B. The really annoying one - if the media hadn't called Florida before the polls closed, how many more people in the panhandle might have made sure to get to the polls after work? They were told their vote didn't matter so maybe they decided to go on home instead of standing in line.

But that one about how Gore would have won if he had won his home state is pretty good. :lol:

If the mission to kill binnyboy in Pakistan had gone bad, who would you honestly blame?

It goes with the job.

WHAT??!??!?!?!

japanese-internment.jpg

He's searching for a way to pin WWII Internments on Bush.

WHAT??!??!?!?!

japanese-internment.jpg

That was the right thing to do, as were Lincoln's actions.

What difference did that make?

Is the war over?

Or was Bush right again that without state sponsorship OBL was neutered and not a threat any longer?

Oh I'm sure the idiot Bush had a lot to do with it. This after promising Texas justice....to bring him in dead or alive.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PGmnz5Ow-o]Bush: Truly not concerned about bin Laden (short version) - YouTube[/ame]

Why don't you fucking enlist.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

TALK ABOUT A GODDAMED CHICKEN HAWK
You really do not know who George H W Bush was in WWII, do you? The Bush family is one of America's finest. They postpone service until education is completed. That said, they get out there and win honors for country, depending on the mettle of the enemy.

Parrots say whatever come into their bird brains, and keep on saying it so long as they get a cracker. That's what the DNC tactic is--keep on telling this skewed fact and that skewed fact until what you have is a huge casket of hubris hanging over your head.

President George W. Bush was placed where he was needed the most--the Tx National Guard, and he did real service to his country, which must gall those people who send you out your prechewed gibberish with a few big ones thrown in to claim to the naive what bad people brave people are.

As for you, here's your just just desserts:

00078742352091.jpg

Says the guy who dodged serving in Vietnam

Crawl back under your rock, you cowardly asswipe.

Al Gore went to Viet Nam. :salute:

and has rice puffs in his ass to prove it.

EDIT:

Oops.

My bad. That was Kerry. It was John F'n Kerry who blew up some rice.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back