If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

Not surprising that you don't mention Vietnam, started and escalated by JFK and LBJ, over 58,000 dead.

president eisenhower would like a word with you, sparky

I never really understood why you nits made such a big deal of who served and who didn't.

None of the current contenders served.

Who fucking cares?

Yeah, some nits have made a big deal about it:

kerry-reporting-for-duty.jpg

kerry_herman_munster.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUftpgCf8yE]The Munsters theme song - YouTube[/ame]​

OwlGore is a wimp.

You have to consider what the Military thought of both Bush and Gore. Gore was trusted with a camera and a typewriter, They let Bush fly fighter jets.

Wartime 'Corrospondant' that failed divinity school to a Fighter Jock...:badgrin:

Daddy had a team just to keep him out of harm's way. Granted, Bush's job was cushier, I guess, but probably riskier and he was trusted with a multi-million dollar jet, to Gore's Minolta and Underwood.

You have to consider what the Military thought of both Bush and Gore. Gore was trusted with a camera and a typewriter, They let Bush fly fighter jets.

Wartime 'Corrospondant' that failed divinity school to a Fighter Jock...:badgrin:

Daddy had a team just to keep him out of harm's way. Granted, Bush's job was cushier, I guess, but probably riskier and he was trusted with a multi-million dollar jet, to Gore's Minolta and Underwood.

As it is. Each had thier duties. Both did it and were discharged honorably.

;)

I never really understood why you nits made such a big deal of who served and who didn't.

None of the current contenders served.

Who fucking cares?

In that case, you aren't any different than he is.
Really? You'll have to remind me when I met in Paris with representatives of the nation we were at war with and rubber-stamped their terms for our surrender.

You'll have to remind me when I threw someone else's medals over the White House fence.

You'll have to remind me when I lied during Congressional testimony about war crimes.

You'll have to remind me when I hid my military records.

Because I don't recall doing any of that.

On edit: I actually EARNED an honorable discharge.

Really? You'll have to remind me when I met in Paris with representatives of the nation we were at war with and rubber-stamped their terms for our surrender.

You'll have to remind me when I threw someone else's medals over the White House fence.

You'll have to remind me when I lied during Congressional testimony about war crimes.

Probably because you didn't do any such shit.

Too bad Lurch cannot say the same.

And the Swiftboat Vets called him on his bullsqueeze he was shoveling.

True Story.
icon14.gif

I'll remind you that you think you are better than anyone else, just like Kerry.

Thank you.

No, Kerry cannot say the same. Well, not without lying.

But his supporters believe it because he says it. That's all.

I'll remind you that you think you are better than anyone else, just like Kerry.
You are, as usual, wrong.

*I* will remind YOU that you are dillusional.:cuckoo:

You are, as usual, wrong.

Nope, I'm spot on. :D

*I* will remind YOU that you are dillusional.:cuckoo:
How's your presidential run coming along, you drunken sot?

Forum List

Back