If Al Gore Hadn't Lost To The U S supreme Court's Hall Monitor

If Al Gore had won the election:

We would have $100 light bulbs.

Gas would be $10 bucks a gallon or more.

We would have Cap and Trade and the price of everything would have gone through the roof.

Yeah. Sure glad that bozo didn't win because everybody in the US would be in the poorhouse paying for his Global Warming bs.

Hell. Even Tipper finally caught a fucking clue and kicked that loser to the curb.

Hey....tell that shit to the 4400+ young Americans who are dead, and their families.

You might ought to throw in the more than 32,000 seriously wounded and the 1 of every 10 who served over there who are suffering from PTSD.

You gotta love the paper shufllers and derivitive gamblers who never have to serve a day anywhere to pay for their freedoms and systems in this country which were bought and paid for with young blood........................NOT

Both my parents, all my Aunts and Uncles, both my brothers and my cousins all served in the military so I dont' need you, an asswipe, to tell me anything about the military and the sacrifices they make every damned day.

You can get of your sanctimonious high horse and kiss my ass.

Better yet you can fuck off idiot.

I pulled my time in 1957-58 and spent six years in the TN national guards. I was promoted three times and retired as a tank commander on an M-48 Med Patton Tank. Now if you would like to discuss not pulling duty:

On May 27, 1968, George Bush Jr. was 12 days away from losing his student draft deferment, at a time when 350 Americans a week were dying in combat. The National Guard, seen by many as the most respectable way to avoid Vietnam, had a huge waiting list -- a year and a half in Texas, over 100,000 men nationwide. Yet Bush and his family friends pulled strings, and the young man was admitted the same day he applied, regardless of any waiting list.

Bush's unit commander, Col. "Buck" Staudt, was so excited about his VIP recruit that he staged a special ceremony for the press so he could have his picture taken administering the oath (even though the official oath had been given by a captain earlier.)

Bush and his allies have tried to deny this with several changing stories, but Bush himself admits lobbying commander Staudt, who approved him, and court documents confirm that close family friend and oil magnate Sid Adger called Texas Speaker of the House Ben Barnes, who called General James Rose, the head of the Texas Air National Guard, to get Bush in. Rose, who is now dead, told his friend and former legislator Jake Johnson that "I got that Republican congressman's son from Houston into the Guard."

Staudt's unit, the 147th, was infamous as a nesting place for politically connected and celebrity draft avoiders. Democratic Senator Lloyd Bentsen's son was in the unit, as were both of Sid Adger's sons and at least 7 members of the Dallas Cowboys.

TALK ABOUT A GODDAMED CHICKEN HAWK

Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

One year hell! Two years at Ft. Jackson, SC....Ft. Bliss TX at the proving grounds and Ft. Stewart, GA

Your head is so far up your coon dawg ass that you've long since lost touch with reality. I just loved the pictures of the chief chickenhawk when he announced victory in Iraq before the war even warmed up. Did you noticed his cod piece:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

images

BH Obama, Goat herder 2nd Class, Kenyan Army

Last edited:
Pulled your time? One year? :lol: National Guard? :lol: Yea, good luck making that dog hunt.

One year hell! Two years at Ft. Jackson, SC....Ft. Bliss TX at the proving grounds and Ft. Stewart, GA

Your head is so far up your coon dawg ass that you've long since lost touch with reality. I just loved the pictures of the chief chickenhawk when he announced victory in Iraq before the war even warmed up. Did you noticed his cod piece:

Bush_codpiece_debbc.jpg

images

obama_smoking.jpg

I'm curious if warrior102 has served, and where and for how long. I saw where he talked of his relative serving in Vietnam, but if he listed his own service I missed it.

Who gives a flying fuck what your curious about, asswipe.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

Yep and the Sears tower, the Los Angeles Colosseum and the US Capitol would be laying in ruin while libs argued over suitable memorials to another 19 or 20 Islamic terrorist who died in plane crashes.

After all these years and what has happened to Al Gore in the interim, perhaps the Supreme Court recognized the beginnings of insanity. Maybe his bizarre body language gave it away, or his appearance. There was certainly something very wrong with the man during the campaign even if idealogues didn't want to admit it. Fortunately the justices on the Supreme Court did recognize the signs and saved us from The Madness of King Al.

Talk about convoluted thinking, libs seem to make up history as they go along. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Al Gore was making phone calls to Buddhist monasteries for illegal donations and his boss was under the desk with Monica. Bill Clinton's goofy attorney general put her name on a document that handcuffed the FBI and the CIA preventing them from sharing information. Democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq after 9-11 and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or members of the jihad.

I'm curious if warrior102 has served, and where and for how long. I saw where he talked of his relative serving in Vietnam, but if he listed his own service I missed it.

Who gives a flying fuck what your curious about, asswipe.

Just curious since you are attacking others on their choice of service, lack of service, or where they happened to be during their service. Most people here don't mind acknowledging their military service; if you've talked about it on the boards, I haven't run across those posts as yet.

Talk about convoluted thinking, libs seem to make up history as they go along. The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school while Al Gore was making phone calls to Buddhist monasteries for illegal donations and his boss was under the desk with Monica. Bill Clinton's goofy attorney general put her name on a document that handcuffed the FBI and the CIA preventing them from sharing information. Democrats voted for boots on the ground in Iraq after 9-11 and then they sat back and pretended to be bystanders or members of the jihad.

A lot of blame to go around in allowing Bin Laden to come to power and attack us. I'm just relieved that President Obama finally got the son of a bitch.

We would have never been involved in two wars 10,000 miles away and special forces would have taken care of any trouble.

There would have never been a Patriot Act.

No new reduced tax rates would have been granted for the wealthy in 2001 and 2003

The U S debt would be paid off and we would be running surpluses.

Minorities and the poor would be getting free college or vocational training.

We would have long since gone green and be energy independent.

Regulation would have prevented a financial meltdown

Woman's rights gained in the 1970's wouldn't be threatened.

Other than that I can't think of any differences

Hey, Harry Turtledove...can you do "If the Carthaginian had defeated Rome in the Punic wars."?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
oh, after all that evasion of service this picture is when he showed up on the USS Abraham Lincoln to declare victory in Iraq before the war over there was even warmed up...........pay particular attention to the codpiece:

reuters10b.jpg

Please provide the quote where Bush ever declared victory in Iraq.

The Mission Accomplished banner was set out by the ship's captain for the crew, not by the Bush administration pertaining to the war.

But hey don't let the facts set you straight, after all you've got an agenda to push.

oh, after all that evasion of service this picture is when he showed up on the USS Abraham Lincoln to declare victory in Iraq before the war over there was even warmed up...........pay particular attention to the codpiece:

reuters10b.jpg

The Mission Accomplished banner was set out by the ship's captain for the crew, not by the Bush administration pertaining to the war.

But hey don't let the facts set you straight, after all you've got an agenda to push.

That part of the Mission was completed very successfully. Where exactly was the State Department on all that Nation Building until 2004-2005? On Administrative Leave? Sick Leave? Vacation?

I finished all my service in 1964.

Why didn't you reenlist, asswipe?

Things were just starting to heat up then - that's probably why you took the Chicken Shit way out.

In 1964, my cousin was training in the Phillippines for his upcoming tour in Vietnam. He was killed in December, 1965 - Quang Nam province, served with Utter's Battalion - while you were sitting at home comfortably smoking a joint.

You're so full of shit:

The Vietnam War, 1965-1968

"As a domestic policy innovator, LBJ hit the ground running in 1965. His legislative accomplishments included securing congressional passage of the landmark Voting Rights Act and numerous great society programs including Medicare. Again, to avoid the tradeoff between "guns and butter," decisions about Vietnam were not highly publicized. Nonetheless, there were several decisions made in 1965 that would essentially "Americanize" the war and increase the commitment to levels that were feared in the policy discussions of the early 1960s.

After a Viet Cong attack on American barracks in Pleiku, Johnson ordered reprisal bombings of North Vietnam on February 6, 1965. This was later expanded, on February 21st, into a program of sustained bombing called Rolling Thunder. In March, deliberations led to the decision to escalate the ground war (see Larry Berman, Planning a Tragedy). In April, a battalion of U.S. marines landed at Da Nang; in May, the President submitted an emergency appropriation request to Congress to fund the U.S. effort in Vietnam; in June, LBJ gave General William Westmoreland the authority to commit American troops to ground combat operations in Vietnam."

reuters10b.jpg

you always have to laugh at the dimwitted lefty adolescents who couldnt figure out the difference between a mission and the war............too distracted by bush's jumpsuit to gather a coherent thought one supposes

After all these years and what has happened to Al Gore in the interim, perhaps the Supreme Court recognized the beginnings of insanity. Maybe his bizarre body language gave it away, or his appearance. There was certainly something very wrong with the man during the campaign even if idealogues didn't want to admit it. Fortunately the justices on the Supreme Court did recognize the signs and saved us from The Madness of King Al.

How many counts were taken in Florida before Any Court got involved? ;)

A lot of blame to go around in allowing Bin Laden to come to power and attack us. I'm just relieved that President Obama finally got the son of a bitch.

obama got Bin Laden like Nixon landed on the moon.

You should be more worried about muslims using obama's lie that Bin Laden got a muslim burial against us.

It does my heart good to see lefties so demoralized by the utter failure of the messiah of hope and change that they have to revive their 12-year-old memories of their worst political enema ever. But it seems some fetid Gore matter still remains hardened in their systems, so let's ram the old tubes up them once more and give 'em another blast of stuff.

Get used to him....the women votes alone will do it for him. A bunch of old fat Whites have the balls to testify before congress about woman's contraception and if the truth were known half of them couldn't even get a hard on.

What difference did that make?

Is the war over?

Or was Bush right again that without state sponsorship OBL was neutered and not a threat any longer?

Forum List

Back