I Wonder What They Did For Gov. Walker To Give Them $3477.00????

He doesn't have any such list.

He's pro Union and considers Walker and asshole for saving WI school districts millions. For them not having to fire teachers, EMS and Police.

Seems Goosey would like it just fine if a Dem were back in office and all that Union power restored. Guess he'd also like WI reburied in that 3B dollar hole that Walker got them out of.

Yeah. Walker sucks big time. LOL

He doesn't have any such list.

He's pro Union and considers Walker and asshole for saving WI school districts millions. For them not having to fire teachers, EMS and Police.

Seems Goosey would like it just fine if a Dem were back in office and all that Union power restored. Guess he'd also like WI reburied in that 3B dollar hole that Walker got them out of.

Yeah. Walker sucks big time. LOL

Of course he doesn't have such a list. He's a lying sack of whale puss that thinks his word/opinion is proof. Sorry, DaDouche, but I need more than your word.

The guy can't get a break. When he trims municipal workers contracts the unions freak out and teachers call in sick to riot. When municipal workers benefit from some program the left goes crazy again. What a bunch of fools.

I wonder where that anal dwelling butt monkey DaDouche is with his list of Walker relatives and friends that got teaching jobs from Walker?

You know, the ones that he says took all the qualified teaching positions from all those non-tenured teachers?

With 426 school districts, there must be a hell of a lot of names on DaDouches list. Maybe he can't type fast enough to list them all? That's OK, DaDouche... just give us a few dozen names of Walker relatives and friends that got teaching positions by taking them away from non-tenured teachers. No need to lsit them all... a few dozen from your apparent list of hundreds will do just fine.

Come on, DaDouche! You claim Walker gave millions to his 'cronies' in bonuses, and that he gave relatives and supporters teaching positions by taking them away from qualifies but non-tenured teachers.

Over and over you make this claim, yet the only evidence you present is 'your opinion'.

Where's the list, douchenozzle? Hell, give me 5 Walker relatives... just 5... that Walker gave teaching positions to by taking those positions away from qualified teachers. Lets have it.

You bitch and moan about Walker, yet offer no actual evidence.

You also seem to have a really poor grasp of the idea that some of us prefer actual evidence, to your opinion.

Allah forbid anyone but the people YOU want to, get a raise of bonus.

When you are trying to cut most everyone's pay and want to bust all the unions in the public sector, giving raises to a very few people looks awfully fishy. It's not that anyone should be against giving people raises if they deserve it, but this really looks like favoritism to the nth degree.

Allah forbid anyone but the people YOU want to, get a raise of bonus.

When you are trying to cut most everyone's pay and want to bust all the unions in the public sector, giving raises to a very few people looks awfully fishy. It's not that anyone should be against giving people raises if they deserve it, but this really looks like favoritism to the nth degree.

You see, my problem is that unless there is, you know, evidence of wrongdoing, making claims of wrongdoing is counter-productive.

Take my repeated requests to DaDouche to back up his claims in this thread (walker relatives getting teaching jobs and bonuses, etc)... nada. Not a wit of actual evidence that anything was done that is wrong.

Is it possible that Walker did something wrong? Sure. Anything is possible. Is there evidence? Not that has been presented by DaDouche or anyone else.

Unlike DaDouche, I prefer to work from evidence and not take his personal experience in Illinois as evidence of something in another freaking state.

Silly me, huh.

Yup. And ya gotta love the fact that they're going after teachers. A job that requires a BA yet only starts out at 25k a year on average. Yep, those teachers are really living it up!!

The average BONUS given out to Walkers cronies (like Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation) would have been 20% of a new teacher's salary.

Teacher Salaries By State | Average Salaries For Teachers | Beginning Salaries For Teachers | Teacher Raises | TeacherPortal.com

Enabling local districts to renegotiate teacher benefit packages, balance their budgets, without any significant teacher layoffs... is 'going after teachers'?

Wow, you are one dumb sob.

Nope. But stripping them of collective bargaining rights are after they agreed to pay more for their benefits in order to help out the state, you dumbfuck.

OH look at you keyboard commando, calling names. Grow up.

I don't believe in collective bargaining rights. I don't believe in unions. I believe in individual merit. Sorry if you are mister pro union guy, but I disagree with your position. So what names are you going to call me now? Or better yet, will you threaten me with physical violence?

Puhleaze, you know not who you deal with.

Making it easier for school districts to get rid of bad teachers isn't going after the teachers.

But making it easier to get rid of good teachers to enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters are. And one of the few reasons that doesn't happen is teacher unions.

Unions are the bane of our existence.

Your argument is weak.

Go to the union hall and join the circle-jerk with your union buddies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jETSf1ASzvc]Waiting for Superman Teachers' Unions Pt 1 - YouTube[/ame]

I have no interest in you in that way, sorry to disappoint you.

Now that YOU'VE had your ass thoroughly kicked in here, would you like to present that list of Walker family members and 'cronies' who took teaching jobs form qualified, non-tenured teachers? Even just a few relatives would prove you correct. Can we see your evidence?

Please?

you were warned.

Stick it up your ass.

I have no interest in you in that way, sorry to disappoint you.

Now that YOU'VE had your ass thoroughly kicked in here, would you like to present that list of Walker family members and 'cronies' who took teaching jobs form qualified, non-tenured teachers? Even just a few relatives would prove you correct. Can we see your evidence?

Please?

Can you show me where I said Walker family members and cronies were taking teaching jobs?

If you look back all I said was that Walker was out to destroy teacher unions which, in turn, would allow school board members and school administrators to give their friends and relatives jobs in place of non-tenured teachers.

Please post my exact comment where I specifically said that teaching jobs were going to WALKER family members and cronies.

I'll be waiting.

Forum List

Back