Prepare for gun grabber tears.... Senate anti-gun proposals don't seem to give them what they wanted.....good....I hope it stays that way...

Democrats have been losing on this topic argument for many years now the states are dumping the requirement for a permit to carry a gun in public up to 26 states with zero carry permit requirements and more is to come.
Governor DeSantis just signed legislation that will allow Floridians to carry concealed weapons without a license as of July 1.

Saying you would love for a violent mob to be violent isn’t supporting them? :laugh:

No, it isn't. It is an observation that the left is using violent mobs to further their goals, thus Mike is merely saying he would like to see you suffer at the hands of YOUR mobs.

DURRRRRR

Back again providing bullshit commentary.
You’re just saying that because it’s coming from me. You’ve already proven that you don’t give a shit about the truth. You’re just going to mindlessly agree with your fellow Trumpsters every single time.

Let in by the cops for the most part, and based on investigative reporting by Revolver, the riot was instigated by the Feds.

But you don't care about facts.

You only want theatre.
Were some of them violent? Did some of them attack police officers? Did some of them break into the building?

Were some of them violent? Did some of them attack police officers? Did some of them break into the building?

The feds fired tear gas at peaceful protesters. Add in the known antifa goons, and the feds who were orchestrating the attacks and you have no leg to stand on.

The feds fired tear gas at peaceful protesters. Add in the known antifa goons, and the feds who were orchestrating the attacks and you have no leg to stand on.
You can try answering the questions this time.

Were some of them violent? Did some of them attack police officers? Did some of them break into the building? Yes or no.

You can try answering the questions this time.

Were some of them violent? Did some of them attack police officers? Did some of them break into the building? Yes or no.

I think it likely that yes, some did get violent after they were attacked with tear gas.

The attack was completely illegal. So yeah, I think any reasonable person would get violent after being unjustly attacked.

“So yeah, I think any reasonable person would get violent after being unjustly attacked.”

So westwall, you’re saying that it’s perfectly reasonable and acceptable for these people to attack police officers? Nothing wrong with their actions whatsoever?

“So yeah, I think any reasonable person would get violent after being unjustly attacked.”

So westwall, you’re saying that it’s perfectly reasonable and acceptable for these people to attack police officers? Nothing wrong with their actions whatsoever?

Yeah, if police officers ILLEGALLY attack you, you are allowed to defend yourself.

Even the Courts have ruled that.

Or are you claiming that because it was the German police killing those Jews it was A-OK?

Have the courts ruled that the police illegally attacked these people?

Not yet. But a reasonable person, seeing the evidence, would believe the violence justifiable in light of the illegal attack by the police.

Remember, that evidence was withheld from the American people, AND the Courts.

Now you know why.

You’re just saying that because it’s coming from me. You’ve already proven that you don’t give a shit about the truth. You’re just going to mindlessly agree with your fellow Trumpsters every single time.
Waa waaa in progress..

tantrum-kid.gif

And if they don’t eventually rule that the police illegally attacked these people, then what?

And if they don’t eventually rule that the police illegally attacked these people, then what?

The police are doing what the wolves want. You honestly think the wolves are going to investigate their plundering of the hen house?

Don't be stupid.

Forum List

Back