I Wonder What They Did For Gov. Walker To Give Them $3477.00????

So answer me this. Where does ANY and ALL of that money come from, nitwit? :cuckoo:

Do you ever think before you type, you dufus? :confused:

your thread OP implies Walker put money aside or took money from elsewhere to pay these bonuses, yet your own fucking source says he didn't.

FAIL.

No it didn't, dufus. And the fact that you "read" it in there shows your lack of reading comprehension.

from the OP...

Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker established a program...

dipshit.

If my raise and bonus were that small I'd be p!ssed. I couldn't possibly live on that Salary and I don't had near the education required to hold that position.

Yup. And ya gotta love the fact that they're going after teachers. A job that requires a BA yet only starts out at 25k a year on average. Yep, those teachers are really living it up!!

The average BONUS given out to Walkers cronies (like Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation) would have been 20% of a new teacher's salary.

Teacher Salaries By State | Average Salaries For Teachers | Beginning Salaries For Teachers | Teacher Raises | TeacherPortal.com

Enabling local districts to renegotiate teacher benefit packages, balance their budgets, without any significant teacher layoffs... is 'going after teachers'?

Wow, you are one dumb sob.

If my raise and bonus were that small I'd be p!ssed. I couldn't possibly live on that Salary and I don't had near the education required to hold that position.

Yup. And ya gotta love the fact that they're going after teachers. A job that requires a BA yet only starts out at 25k a year on average. Yep, those teachers are really living it up!!

The average BONUS given out to Walkers cronies (like Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation) would have been 20% of a new teacher's salary.

Teacher Salaries By State | Average Salaries For Teachers | Beginning Salaries For Teachers | Teacher Raises | TeacherPortal.com

Here in Kalifornia teachers are well paid, starting pay is ~$50K , many teachers make over $80K. They work nine months out of the year, lots of paid holidays and EXCEPTIONAL benefits. Especially retirement benefits, the likes of which I will never see. I believe they could get a slightly higher salary, I have no problem with that, but you really need to consider the school teachers fully burdened cost, the cost of their salary plus their benefit package.

Have you watched waiting for superman? I suggest you watch that documentary and then start defending teachers unions, if you can.

Performance bonuses and merit raises are a good way of getting better value for money out of employees. But please don't let that reality get in the way of the hyperbolic bullshit of the whining lefties.

As the Op article stated, it's also a good way to show employees you value them and to try and keep them from leaving for the private sector where they could double their income.

Or pay off political favors.

Performance bonuses and merit raises are a good way of getting better value for money out of employees. But please don't let that reality get in the way of the hyperbolic bullshit of the whining lefties.

As the Op article stated, it's also a good way to show employees you value them and to try and keep them from leaving for the private sector where they could double their income.

Like we just had with 13 green energy companies?

I know I know thats different, it just is.................:eusa_shhh:

Enabling local districts to renegotiate teacher benefit packages, balance their budgets, without any significant teacher layoffs... is 'going after teachers'?

Nope. But stripping them of collective bargaining rights are after they agreed to pay more for their benefits in order to help out the state, you dumbfuck.

There's no budget hole. There is a surplus, so much so that property taxes have gone down.

Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation...
So, now an asst. attorney general doing her job is doing 'a political favor'? You are really a dumb fuck, aren't you.

Nope. But stripping them of collective bargaining rights are after they agreed to pay more for their benefits in order to help out the state, you dumbfuck.

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

Making it easier for school districts to get rid of bad teachers isn't going after the teachers.

Assistant Attorney General Maria Lazar, who defended Walker's collective bargaining law in an open meetings challenge and has handled the state's defense of Republican redistricting legislation...
So, now an asst. attorney general doing her job is doing 'a political favor'? You are really a dumb fuck, aren't you.

And if you think he would have bestowed those thousands of public tax dollars on her if she was a democrat defending democrat redistricting legislation then you are one naive bastard.

Making it easier for school districts to get rid of bad teachers isn't going after the teachers.

But making it easier to get rid of good teachers to enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters are. And one of the few reasons that doesn't happen is teacher unions.

But making it easier to get rid of good teachers to enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters are. And one of the few reasons that doesn't happen is teacher unions.

yeah, of course it is

:rofl:

desperation becomes you

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

The teacher unions want to protect teachers that are sexually abusive toward the students, or just don't perform but pay their dues.

Ahh... Then you probably should have posted this in Conspiracy Theories...

Moron.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

you really are monumentally stupid.

This should be in Conspiracy Theory section.

Unless of course, you can offer some, well, you know, EVIDENCE, that proves your asinine assertion.

Forum List

Back