MI: Unions praise Whitmer for signing Right to Work repeal, prevailing wage restoration bills

Reagan gutted the unions. Maybe the unions can have a revival with Biden at the wheel.
...and America would be more screwed up than it already is.

The filthy Unions are the cash cow of the filthy Democrat Party and that is despicable.

Not at all. Of course it’s not “a baby” until it’s born
This post is one of the many reasons that we Americans say that you Moon Bat dumbasses don't know a damn thing about Biology.

It is not "empowering" to kill your own baby
If I could "have a baby" but knew I couldn't raise it properly and that no family or loved ones could at the time either, then having the option to delay parenthood and abort the fetus sure would be nice. Then again, I could still choose not to have an abortion. Just like you.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one! Other than your gigantic ego, what "empowers" you to choose for all other women?

You think Federal workers are not working class people?

Really?
Government workers, do not have to comply with the same set of standards, and worry about the same things that folks in the free market do.

So no, not really, not the ones that are protected by government unions.

I have studied government unions in poli. sci.

If a government worker is incompetent, they are generally not as easy to cut loose from the workforce, as those workers in the free market. "At will," labor, does not exist in the government work force. We see this in both the official workforce and among the contract workforce. This is the source of bloat and corruption.

1679773384075.png

So no, government contractors and employees, are not really, "working class," they are a political constituency and parasite class, that needs to be rewarded, at the expense of the public purse, when elections are won.

If employers treated workers fairly we wouldn't need unions. Your hatred of workers is duly noted.
My employer treated me fairly for 30 years and I never needed a goddamn Union Stewart to protect me.

If your employer isn't treating you fairly then fire him and go work for somebody else.

Union assholes are the sorriest shitheads on the face of the earth, one notch behind the welfare queens.

Piss on the Unions.

Unions are garbage that have strayed far from their original purpose. It’s no longer about working conditions or safety. All about taking more and more money for Dem causes whether you like it or not. They’ll brag about getting you “more money”, but then raise the union dues so you end up with a net gain of zero. The only ones who benefit nowadays in a union are the bigwigs who take in a lot of cash for doing not much work.

My employer treated me fairly for 30 years and I never needed a goddamn Union Stewart to protect me.

If your employer isn't treating you fairly then fire him and go work for somebody else.

Union assholes are the sorriest shitheads on the face of the earth, one notch behind the welfare queens.

Piss on the Unions.
You sound like you are describing the management and the CEO. They are generally always wrong.

Good god, what a STUPID teabagger.

WHEN was America energy independent?
80 years ago?
We have ALWAYS imported oil.
That ISN'T independence.

Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose ...

View attachment 769192
Reuters
https://www.reuters.com › article › special-report-trum...

Apr 30, 2020 — OPEC, Russia and other allied producers slashed production by 9.7 million barrels per day (bpd), or about 10% of global output. Half that volume ...

The United States Was Energy Independent in 2019 for the First Time Since 1957​

U.S. energy production in 2019 was higher than U.S. energy consumption for the first time in 62 years. Thus, the U.S. attained the long-held goal of “energy independence”—which is not to say that we did not import or export energy, but that we produced more energy than we used. One can thank the oil and gas industry and its use of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling for that milestone as production in those industries increased a combined 11 percent in 2019. Total U.S. energy production increased by 5.7 percent in 2019 while U.S. energy demand decreased by 0.9 percent. The United States produced 101.0 quadrillion British thermal units (quads) of energy and consumed 100.2 quads last year. Fossil fuels accounted for 80 percent of both energy consumption and production in 2019.

It was fascinating to see not only Whitmer, the lockdown queen, get re-elected last November but to see Michigan voters also give Democrats both houses of the state legislature. As well as codify mail-in ballots and drop boxes.

Stockholm Syndrome writ large.

It has never been easier in the history of this nation to be able to find great workers.

You sound like you are describing the management and the CEO. They are generally always wrong.

I managed Union personnel. They are sorry shitheads for the most part. At least the ones that used the filthy Union to shield their sorriness.

Piss on Unions.

Government workers, do not have to comply with the same set of standards, and worry about the same things that folks in the free market do.

So no, not really, not the ones that are protected by government unions.

I have studied government unions in poli. sci.

If a government worker is incompetent, they are generally not as easy to cut loose from the workforce, as those workers in the free market. "At will," labor, does not exist in the government work force. We see this in both the official workforce and among the contract workforce. This is the source of bloat and corruption.

View attachment 769315

So no, government contractors and employees, are not really, "working class," they are a political constituency and parasite class, that needs to be rewarded, at the expense of the public purse, when elections are won.
In other words, you're extremely anti-democratic and opposed the 10th Amendment.. except when you're conveniently not.

In other words, you're extremely anti-democratic and opposed the 10th Amendment.
No, IOW, I understand Natural Law, and how economics work. It matters, very little what the desires are, of the workers or the state pols, or political elites are.

I am telling you, what the results of these misguided policies will be, on the macro level. I am sure, you love the idea of them, for your particular stake holders, but, for society and the state over all? It will make businesses flee, to more friendly economic environments. This is just how real world economics work, anyone that has grown up in this state, already has this experience, and KNOWS this. :rolleyes:

,o1 a-2 circus.jpg

iu

Forum List

Back