I Wonder What They Did For Gov. Walker To Give Them $3477.00????

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

you really are monumentally stupid.

This should be in Conspiracy Theory section.

Unless of course, you can offer some, well, you know, EVIDENCE, that proves your asinine assertion.

I agree.

According to Goosey they have qualified relatives and friends, qualified teachers one and all, waiting in the wings for all those crooked board members to pass jobs to.

Pretty off the wall assumption.

The ONLY reason he did that was to "go after" teacher unions (which are comprised of teachers you know). And his goal is to destroy teacher unions and enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters.

And he did that because he is a "Koch sucker" which was proven when that phony call was made to him and recorded.

Unless of course, you can offer some, well, you know, EVIDENCE, that proves your asinine assertion.

I agree.

According to Goosey they have qualified relatives and friends, qualified teachers one and all, waiting in the wings for all those crooked board members to pass jobs to.

Now, in the morons defense, he said nothing about giving the jobs to qualified relatives and friends. ;)

Yeah, he did it to 'go after' the teachers, not not give the local districts the ability to KEEP the teachers by renegotiating benefits packages and costs.

Moron.

Only personal evidence with members of my family and friends of mine who serve on the local school board. It's not unheard of at all for a non-tenured teacher to be let go in favor of a friend or relative of an administration member or school board member.

Are you gonna say it doesn't happen? Or that if teacher unions weren't in place that it wouldn't happen on a regular basis?

If so you can get in line for some wonderful swamp land for sale.

I agree.

And that's pretty off the wall naivity.

I agree.

Now, in the morons defense, he said nothing about giving the jobs to qualified relatives and friends. ;)

It happens. They do not renew contracts of non-tenured qualified teachers and give their jobs to "connected" qualified teachers.

I agree.

It happens. They do not renew contracts of non-tenured qualified teachers and give their jobs to "connected" qualified teachers.

you honestly think Walker has friends, relatives and supporters, who are qualified teachers, in all 426 Wisconsin school districts?

Wow. The naivety on this board is amazing.

I'll tell you both what, Conservative and Claudette. Call your local school board reps (of course you would have to find out who they are first since you're both so obviously disconnected from the schools).

Present my scenario that a non-tenured teacher can be removed in favor of a "connected" teacher and ask if it happens (or can happen).

If you come back and truthfully give me their answer in the negative I'll concede your point and would like to know where such a Utopia exists.

But I don't expect you to take me up on that offer (at least honestly).

you honestly think Walker has friends, relatives and supporters, who are qualified teachers, in all 426 Wisconsin school districts?

Nope. Otherwise the taxpayer supported bonuses would have been MUCH higher.

I'll tell you both what, Conservative and Claudette. Call your local school board reps (of course you would have to find out who they are first since you're both so obviously disconnected from the schools).

Present my scenario that a non-tenured teacher can be removed in favor of a "connected" teacher and ask if it happens (or can happen).

If you come back and truthfully give me their answer in the negative I'll concede your point and would like to know where such a Utopia exists.

Show me where I said it cannot or never has happened, you moron.

You claim it happened in Wisconsin, with ZERO evidence presented. You show me a list of qualified teachers, who are friends, relatives or supporters of Walker, who got a teaching position in one of the 426 Wisconsin school districts, and the position was previously held by a non-tenured qualified teacher, and I'll concede your point.

Of course, I don't expect you to actually present such a list. If you had it, you'd have presented it by now and told me to fuck off.

As for my involvement with my local school district, I am very closely involved with my 11 year old sons school, as he has an IEP and I am involved in setting the standards for his education, so fuck you very much.

(You just made my point, moron.)

You claim it happened in Wisconsin, with ZERO evidence presented. You show me a list of qualified teachers, who are friends, relatives or supporters of Walker, who got a teaching position in one of the 426 Wisconsin school districts, and the position was previously held by a non-tenured qualified teacher, and I'll concede your point.

(No. You conceded it by finally admitting it can happen. Your naivity simply prevents you from admitting that it already has.)

Of course, I don't expect you to actually present such a list. If you had it, you'd have presented it by now and told me to fuck off.

(Nope. No Wisconsin list. Just 30 years of experience in Illinois. So I'll just tell you to fuck off without naming names.)

As for my involvement with my local school district, I am very closely involved with my 11 year old sons school, as he has an IEP and I am involved in setting the standards for his education, so fuck you very much.

Attending a few ball games and meeting with a teacher once or twice for an IEP (BTW...Yes I know what an IEP is. My wife writes them.) alone does not exactly qualify you for "involved parent of the year".

How many sit downs have you had with ALL of his teachers?

How many School Board Meetings have you attended? Of course that's not really important. They only spend YOUR tax dollars and set the policy of how your son is taught. That's all.

Do you know any of the School Board Members? I'm guessing none since you failed to adress that point earlier. (You get extra credit if you know them without looking them up and even MORE extra credit if you have ever spoken with one.)

Are you a member of the PTA?

Ever attended an Open House?

Helped out at a Fundraiser?

ANY kind of volunteer activity?

Please dazzle me with all of your active participation.

Last edited:
you also forgot to mention this part from your link, dufus...

The Republican governor wasn't available for comment Friday. His spokesman, Cullen Werwie, referred questions to Walker's top aide, Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch, who said the governor established the program because he felt it was important to mirror the private sector and provide rewards for outstanding work.

"It is a tool for a manager to go in and say this person truly set themselves apart," Huebsch said.

Agency managers must find the money within their own budgets, he added; the state doesn't provide money specifically for merit compensation.

As for the increased salary of the Asst. Attorney General going to $104,730 from $101,730, that still puts her in the bottom end of the salary range nationally for that job,
Assistant Attorney General Salary Survey
which is $99,000 to $140,000.

Bunch of whiny babies.

So answer me this. Where does ANY and ALL of that money come from, nitwit? :cuckoo:

Do you ever think before you type, you dufus? :confused:

Oh go change your tampon and calm the fuck down...

hardly. Saying it CAN happen, is not saying it DID happen. Even a pathetic simplton like you should be able to understand that. YOU claimed it DID happen, without any evidence to back it up. Where is your list of Walker relatives, who are qualified teachers, who took the job of a qualified but non-tentured teacher, in ANY of the Wisconsin school districts? Where is that list???

(No. You conceded it by finally admitting it can happen. Your naivity simply prevents you from admitting that it already has.)
So, in your tiny little mind, saying it CAN happen, proves it DID happen. The mental incompetence you are showing boggles the mind.

(Nope. No Wisconsin list. Just 30 years of experience in Illinois. So I'll just tell you to fuck off without naming names.)
So, no proof, is proof. Your stupidity astounds.

Attending a few ball games and meeting with a teacher once or twice for an IEP (BTW...Yes I know what an IEP is. My wife writes them.) alone does not exactly qualify you for "involved parent of the year".

Every teacher once a month. It's in his IEP. He has Aspergers and I insisted monthly meetings with every teacher involved.

How many School Board Meetings have you attended? Of course that's not really important. They only spend YOUR tax dollars and set the policy of how your son is taught. That's all.
All of them.

Do you know any of the School Board Members? I'm guessing none since you failed to adress that point earlier. (You get extra credit if you know them without looking them up and even MORE extra credit if you have ever spoken with one.)
Not on a personal level, but well enough to small talk them prior to the start of the meetings.

Yes. Do I need to post my card as proof?

I set up the display tables for the last on at the school library, and did the refreshments.

I'm a little busy with Boy Scouts and everything else I do, sorry to disappoint you.

you really are monumentally stupid, aren't you. My comments in BLUE above...

and NONE of that matters. You have made accusations, based on bullshit and air. You have no evidence, none, zip... just your experience in another fucking state.

You're a pathetic hater, who has nothing better to do than tear down someone else because of some deep seated petty jealousy.

Now, either produce evidence that Walker relatives and supporters got teaching jobs that were taken from non-tenured teachers, or go fuck yourself and anyone who agrees with you.

hardly. Saying it CAN happen, is not saying it DID happen. Even a pathetic simplton like you should be able to understand that. YOU claimed it DID happen, without any evidence to back it up. Where is your list of Walker relatives, who are qualified teachers, who took the job of a qualified but non-tentured teacher, in ANY of the Wisconsin school districts? Where is that list???

So, in your tiny little mind, saying it CAN happen, proves it DID happen. The mental incompetence you are showing boggles the mind.

So, no proof, is proof. Your stupidity astounds.

Every teacher once a month. It's in his IEP. He has Aspergers and I insisted monthly meetings with every teacher involved.

All of them.

Not on a personal level, but well enough to small talk them prior to the start of the meetings.

I set up the display tables for the last on at the school library, and did the refreshments.

I'm a little busy with Boy Scouts and everything else I do, sorry to disappoint you.

and NONE of that matters. You have made accusations, based on bullshit and air. You have no evidence, none, zip... just your experience in another fucking state.

You're a pathetic hater, who has nothing better to do than tear down someone else because of some deep seated petty jealousy.

Now, either produce evidence that Walker relatives and supporters got teaching jobs that were taken from non-tenured teachers, or go fuck yourself and anyone who agrees with you.

THIS coming from the guy who actually thought Obama had a swiss bank account. And then when you got your ass handed to you about it you tried to turn it around and wonder what Dems would do IF he had one.

You're a pathetic moron who has nothing better to do than naively buy every GOP statement hook, line and sinker.

All of them.

THIS coming from the guy who actually thought Obama had a swiss bank account. And then when you got your ass handed to you about it you tried to turn it around and wonder what Dems would do IF he had one.

You're a pathetic moron who has nothing better to do than naively buy every GOP statement hook, line and sinker.
you're disingenuous at best, and stupid at worst regarding the Swiss account thing.

here is my post in that thread...
My point (now made moot by the fact that Obama does NOT have a Swiss account) was not one of legality on HIS part... it was one of hypocrisy on the part of the libtards in here.

I have no problem with Obama having or not having a Swiss account, because like Romney, he would have broken no laws.

My post was designed to ask if the libtards in here who lambasted Romney for having an offshore account would also lambaste Obama for his (if it had actually existed of course).

I think we ALL know what the answer to that question would be.
And as for getting my ass handed to me? Funny, but no one QUOTED that post in any reply after it... not in the entire thread. So, saying my response in that thread got my ass handed to me is... GASP... a lie. From you? Not overly surprising.

Oh, there's also the matter of this post...

ok... after reading the thread, where the OP was corrected in his comments about Obama and a Swiss account, it appears the point in my post is a non-existent one.
Serves me right for commenting before I read the link in the OP... but I still dont see where anyone handed me my ass. Care to point out that post???

In any case, what does that all have to do with the accusations you've made in this thread and have continually failed to prove? Exactly nothing, which by coincidence is the exact amount of evidence you've posted in this thread proving your accusations. None. Zip,. Zilch. Nada. Zero. GOOSE egg (see what I did there, shit for brains?)

You have produced not a lick of evidence, so you are trying to draw attention away from that fact by whining about me and something I said in another, completely unrelated thread.

So...

Last edited:

you're disingenuous at best, and stupid at worst regarding the Swiss account thing.

here is my post in that thread...
My point (now made moot by the fact that Obama does NOT have a Swiss account) was not one of legality on HIS part... it was one of hypocrisy on the part of the libtards in here.

I have no problem with Obama having or not having a Swiss account, because like Romney, he would have broken no laws.

My post was designed to ask if the libtards in here who lambasted Romney for having an offshore account would also lambaste Obama for his (if it had actually existed of course).

I think we ALL know what the answer to that question would be.
And as for getting my ass handed to me? Funny, but no one QUOTED that post in any reply after it... not in the entire thread. So, saying my response in that thread got my ass handed to me is... GASP... a lie. From you? Not overly surprising.

Oh, there's also the matter of this post...

ok... after reading the thread, where the OP was corrected in his comments about Obama and a Swiss account, it appears the point in my post is a non-existent one.
Serves me right for commenting before I read the link in the OP... but I still dont see where anyone handed me my ass. Care to point out that post???

In any case, what does that all have to do with the accusations you've made in this thread and have continually failed to prove? Exactly nothing, which by coincidence is the exact amount of evidence you've posted in this thread proving your accusations. None. Zip,. Zilch. Nada. Zero. GOOSE egg (see what I did there, shit for brains?)

You have produced not a lick of evidence, so you are trying to draw attention away from that fact by whining about me and something I said in another, completely unrelated thread.

So...

The only thing that you've established is that you naively believe that Walker is an upstanding governor and totally incapable of doing anything even remotely dishonest. And everything he did is for the benefit of the citizens of Wisconsin, even handing out taxpayer supported bonuses to his supporters.

And you believe with all your heart that that he has a God-like infallibility without providing any proof that those taxpayer supported bonuses went to anyone OTHER than his supporters. Yep, None. Zip,. Zilch. Nada. Zero.

Now I know he is a particular hero of yours and you can't stand to see anyone paint him with a realistic brush. (Jesus, I feel like I'm telling an ignorant child that there is no Santa Claus.)

I, on the other hand believe that even GOP governors are as crooked as Dem ones (hey, I live in Illinois!!). Yes Virginia, you naive little girl, there ARE crooked Governors and Walker is one of them. It became painfully obvious when they found out who some of the bonus recipients were and that Walker refuses to talk about the taxpayer dollars he handed out. And also with the phone call he had thinking he was talking with his bosses, the Koch Brothers.

Now.....go fuck yourself and anyone who agrees with you. And the "Goose Egg" you referred to could be put on your forehead of yours.

Making it easier for school districts to get rid of bad teachers isn't going after the teachers.

But making it easier to get rid of good teachers to enable school board members, principals, etc. to give out these jobs to their friends, relatives and supporters are. And one of the few reasons that doesn't happen is teacher unions.
unions dont stop that happening obama as all the presidents before him gave top jobs to his *friends, supports ,and relatives ** happens all the time its called payback
the unions have never opened a new work place for members but have been the reason for many of them closing
only good job unions do is support and protect lazy useless workers keeping jobs away from others more deserving

Last edited:

Only personal evidence with members of my family and friends of mine who serve on the local school board. It's not unheard of at all for a non-tenured teacher to be let go in favor of a friend or relative of an administration member or school board member.

Are you gonna say it doesn't happen? Or that if teacher unions weren't in place that it wouldn't happen on a regular basis?

If so you can get in line for some wonderful swamp land for sale.
and the unions do it to muscle supporters into a job where they can make decisions in the unions favor works both ways

The only thing that you've established is that you naively believe that Walker is an upstanding governor and totally incapable of doing anything even remotely dishonest. And everything he did is for the benefit of the citizens of Wisconsin, even handing out taxpayer supported bonuses to his supporters.

And you believe with all your heart that that he has a God-like infallibility without providing any proof that those taxpayer supported bonuses went to anyone OTHER than his supporters. Yep, None. Zip,. Zilch. Nada. Zero.

Now I know he is a particular hero of yours and you can't stand to see anyone paint him with a realistic brush. (Jesus, I feel like I'm telling an ignorant child that there is no Santa Claus.)

I, on the other hand believe that even GOP governors are as crooked as Dem ones (hey, I live in Illinois!!). Yes Virginia, you naive little girl, there ARE crooked Governors and Walker is one of them. It became painfully obvious when they found out who some of the bonus recipients were and that Walker refuses to talk about the taxpayer dollars he handed out. And also with the phone call he had thinking he was talking with his bosses, the Koch Brothers.

Now.....go fuck yourself and anyone who agrees with you. And the "Goose Egg" you referred to could be put on your forehead of yours.

That's sad.

YOU make an accusation, fail to provide any evidence to back it up, get called on repeatedly to back up your claims that only Walker relatives and supporters got the bonuses and that only Walker relatives and supporters got teaching positions taken from qualified, nontenured teachers... and as proof, you whine like a butt fucked pig that I didn't prove you are wrong, so you are right!

Your debate skills are as lacking as you personal hygiene.

YOU made the claim... I made NO claim.

Either you have a list of walker relatives and supporters that took teaching positions from qualified teachers, or you do not.

Which is it, dick-drizzle?

Forum List

Back