OBAMA supporters: LIKE Romney.. POLYGAMY in Obama's past!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The line of polygamists in Obama’s great-grandfather, Obama Opiyo, had five wives, including two who were sisters.
His grandfather, Hussein Onyango, had at least four wives, one of whom, Akumu, gave birth to the president’s father, Barack Obama, before fleeing her abusive husband.

Obama's DAD!!!

Obama Sr. was already married when he left Kenya to study at the University of Hawaii, where he married again.

His American wife-to-be, Stanley Ann Dunham, was not yet 18 and unaware of his marital situation when she became pregnant with his namesake son in 1961.

So NOT only was Obama's DAD a bigamist BUT he was a child molester as Obama's mom was NOT 18!
Obama's Mother was born November 29, 1942
She had Obama when she 18 on August 4, 1961
So at least 9 months earlier when she was 17 Obama's dad was pro-creating !

My my.. my
Obama's half brother lives in a $12 / year hut.

His Father was a child molester.

Obama's father was also called 'anti-American and anti-white' when he moved to the United States from Kenya in 1959.
Obama Senor won a chance to study economics at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu, but American officials then felt Kenyan students were 'academically inferior' and had a 'bad reputation' for turning anti-American.
Is Barack Obama’s Anti-white, Anti-American Bias Inherited?

Oh and you pet lovers?.....Obama ate dog meat...
but you were upset with Romney!

What a fine representative of the USA!

Any WWII vets in Romney's past? I mean..did the Romney family ever fight for America? Romney had a chance..he balked. Missionary work in France was more important.

Oh and remember we have the "smartest" President in history right?

Obama said in a campaign speech below that his father served in World War 2.
I think is a solemn pact that we make with our veterans. My father served in World War II. And when he came home, he got the services that he needed.
Yeah, the communist Kenyan father that was 9 years old when the war ended.

Obama’s Father Served in WWII | Barack Obama Lies

Any WWII vets in Romney's past? I mean..did the Romney family ever fight for America? Romney had a chance..he balked. Missionary work in France was more important.

I think is a solemn pact that we make with our veterans. My father served in World War II. And when he came home, he got the services that he needed
The problem is his dad would have been 9 years old when WWII ended!
He was born 18 June 1936

Did Cassius Marcellus Clay, Jr. fight in any wars??
OH wait he was a CONSCIENTIOUS OBJECTOR"!!!
But of course being a MUSLIM doesn't count does it???

I think is a solemn pact that we make with our veterans. My father served in World War II. And when he came home, he got the services that he needed.

It was his grandfather that served.

You know..in the war that none of the Romneys served in?

We are talking about the Obama Polygamists, swallow.

focus.

Geez..you can't stop being a fag for a second, you cum gargling asswipe.

Like I said..tap toes in the men's room like most of you conservative homos do..don't ask a straight man to swallow his cum..because..he won't accomodate your fagolious tendencies.

You sure your handle shouldn't be "SuckitFire"?

Folks REMEMBER how this became an issue was the MONTANA
Democratic Governor Brian Schweitzer says Mitt Romney's family 'came from a polygamy commune in Mexico.'

Again Democrats are really good at firing the first shot...

Again, I must be a little too much of a newbie here to "get" if some OP's here are real or just saying something that Stephen Colbert would say...

The line of polygamists in Obama’s great-grandfather, Obama Opiyo, had five wives, including two who were sisters.
His grandfather, Hussein Onyango, had at least four wives, one of whom, Akumu, gave birth to the president’s father, Barack Obama, before fleeing her abusive husband.

Obama's DAD!!!

Obama Sr. was already married when he left Kenya to study at the University of Hawaii, where he married again.

His American wife-to-be, Stanley Ann Dunham, was not yet 18 and unaware of his marital situation when she became pregnant with his namesake son in 1961.

So NOT only was Obama's DAD a bigamist BUT he was a child molester as Obama's mom was NOT 18!

My my.. my

Obama's father was also called 'anti-American and anti-white' when he moved to the United States from Kenya in 1959.
Obama Senor won a chance to study economics at the University of Hawaii in Honolulu, but American officials then felt Kenyan students were 'academically inferior' and had a 'bad reputation' for turning anti-American.

Wow

Just fucking wow

Obama's DAD!!!

My my.. my

What does this have to do with anything? Obama was born in Hawaii, traveled with his mother to INDONESIA (not Kenya you fucking retard), and then he came back here to the US.

By the way idiot, do you even know where Kenya is in relation to Indonesia? Over a continent away!

As far as the dog meat thing? Ever been overseas and tried some of the local cuisine? I have, spent 20 years in the US Navy, and have been to 26 different countries. Customs vary, and what is normal over there is abnormal over here, and what is normal over here is abnormal over there. Watch Bizzarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern sometime on the Travel Channel.

And, fwiw, some of those local foods are pretty damn tasty.

Folks REMEMBER how this became an issue was the MONTANA
Democratic Governor Brian Schweitzer says Mitt Romney's family 'came from a polygamy commune in Mexico.'

Again Democrats are really good at firing the first shot...

Well not really..last election cycle..the Conservatives were attacking Christian Minister Wright..and calling Obama a Muslim.

But this cycle..they started again..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwTYp5oJhG8]Romney claims Obama attacking religious at CNN Arizona Debate - YouTube[/ame]

It was his grandfather that served.

You know..in the war that none of the Romneys served in?

His Uncle liberated Auschwitz too, right?

Forum List

Back