Prepare for gun grabber tears.... Senate anti-gun proposals don't seem to give them what they wanted.....good....I hope it stays that way...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The proposed deal in the Senate on violating the Rights of Americans.....at first look, it doesn't seem like the democrats got the anti-gun laws they wanted.....but we may actually address the problems of mass public shooters....something that also hurts the democrats...since mass public shootings, in particular, school shootings, are their Christmas day.....

Intervention Orders
● Provides resources to states and tribes to create and administer laws that help ensure deadly weapons are kept out of the hands of individuals whom a court has determined to be a significant danger to themselves or others, consistent with state and federal due process and constitutional protections.

Investment in Children and Family Mental Health Services
● National expansion of community behavioral health center model; major investments to increase access to mental health and suicide prevention programs; and other support services available in the community, including crisis and trauma intervention and recovery.

Protections for Victims of Domestic Violence
● Convicted domestic violence abusers and individuals subject to domestic violence restraining orders are included in NICS, including those who have or have had a continuing relationship of a romantic or intimate nature.

Funding for School-Based Mental Health and Supportive Services
● Invests in programs to expand mental health and supportive services in schools, including: early identification and intervention programs and school based mental health and wrap-around services.

Funding for School Safety Resources
● Invests in programs to help institute safety measures in and around primary and secondary schools, support school violence prevention efforts and provide training to school personnel and students.

Clarification of Definition of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally evade licensing requirements.

Telehealth Investments
● Invests in programs that increase access to mental and behavioral health services for youth and families in crisis via telehealth.

Under 21 Enhanced Review Process
● For buyers under 21 years of age, requires an investigative period to review juvenile and mental health records, including checks with state databases and local law enforcement.

Penalties for Straw Purchasing
● Cracks down on criminals who illegally straw purchase and traffic guns.

Doesn't look too bad...but the anti-gunners will always exploit any loophole......

Just realized...this is the Senate, not the House......never going to fly in the House....they want the guns, they don't care about protecting actual children..

The problem is, and they have admitted this, the true goal is to make owning guns totally illegal.
No matter what they are saying, that is their true goal.
Give an inch & they will take a mile.
I won't give up jack shit.

"to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

The problem is, and they have admitted this, the true goal is to make owning guns totally illegal.
No matter what they are saying, that is their true goal.
Give an inch & they will take a mile.
I won't give up jack shit.

"to make sure we eliminated assault weapons. The idea you need a weapon that can have the ability to fire 20, 30, 40, 50, 120 shots from that weapon, whether it’s a 9mm pistol or whether it’s a rifle, is ridiculous. I’m continuing to push to eliminate the sale of those things."

Democrats have been losing on this topic argument for many years now the states are dumping the requirement for a permit to carry a gun in public up to 26 states with zero carry permit requirements and more is to come.

Seizing guns isn’t an answer. Seeking to better prevent the dangerous mentally Ill from having guns at all is a more reasonable solution and one which has a prospect of working.
Then you run into problems with who is determining what qualifies as "dangerous mentally ill".
That's a slippery slope when they accuse anybody that refuses masks, clot shots or to believe lies about weather & elections being fraud free as being dangerous & mentally ill.
I will never agree to have some lunatic lefty judge my capacity to exercise my rights.
We want to stop these seriously deranged psychos from obtaining weapons & their mass shootings but you have to be real careful when the odds say they will use anything like this to disarm political opponents

Then you run into problems with who is determining what qualifies as "dangerous mentally ill".
That's a slippery slope when they accuse anybody that refuses masks, clot shots or to believe lies about weather & elections being fraud free as being dangerous & mentally ill.
I will never agree to have some lunatic lefty judge my capacity to exercise my rights.
We want to stop these seriously deranged psychos from obtaining weapons & their mass shootings but you have to be real careful when they odds are they will use anything like this to disarm political opponents

The NRA has been on this point for a while, they want only the imminent danger/threat clause to be considered which Cruz and Ramos clearly qualified not a blanket cover of all people considered to have some form of mental problem who are not really diagnosed as being a threat to people.

Gin control? Put down the bottle Tommy, you're spilling it all over yourself.
If you mean "gun" control, that simply means hitting your target
No problems here buddy but thanks for the concern!

ar15confusion.jpeg

It looks incredibly superficial to me but I suppose establishing the principle is important at this stage.
Keeping guns from crazies is a major step forward and I beleie [sic] rips up some of trumps nonsense.

So, not only ignorant and arrogant, but drunk, as well.

Perhaps you should worry about your own pathetic little shithole of a country, and just keep your filthy drunk faggot nose out of America's business, where it does not belong.

That meme is almost as stupid as you are. It makes about as much sense as you do.
That meme is spot on.

Liberals can often be found both ridiculing the idea of AR15s as a means for civilians to defend themselves from an out-of-control government and also claiming dread fear of AR15s because they are "weapons of war."

It looks incredibly superficial to me but I suppose establishing the principle is important at this stage.
Keeping guns from crazies is a major step forward and I beleie rips up some of trumps nonsense.
Your link is to a paywall, sir. Can you quote a relevant paragraph so I know how the bill will keep guns out of the hands of crazies?

Or just tell me in your own words. How, for example, would this bipartisan bill have prevented the Uvalde school shooting?

Even if it passes it's still quite meaningless. Nothing short of dealing with the violence that's been created by America's continuous wars and culture of killing, is going to lessen the mass shootings.

But that can never be accepted, on account of self-condemnation by Americans of themselves.

So, not only ignorant and arrogant, but drunk, as well.

Perhaps you should worry about your own pathetic little shithole of a country, and just keep your filthy drunk faggot nose out of America's business, where it does not belong.
So you dont like both parties working on a solution to school massacres ? You are part of the problem mormon bob.

Last edited:
So you dont [sic] like bth [sic] parties working on a solution to school massacres ? You are part of the problem mormon bob.

First of all, you are not a member of either party. You're not even an American. You're a British piece of shit, who has no standing, and no say with regard to how we Americans run our country, and nearly everything that you think you know about our country is just plain wrong.

Second, the only ones that are made safer by denying law-abiding human beings the right to keep and bear arms are criminals, crazies, and tyrants. Anyone who claims that this is being proposed to make human beings safer is lying, or deceived, or both.

Third, the only purpose for your very existence is to remind us Americans why we kicked the British filth out of our country almost two and a half centuries ago. You have no other standing, and no other significance, as far as we Americans are concerned.

Fourth, go fuck yourself.

Fifth, go fuck yourself again.

Forum List

Back