MI: Unions praise Whitmer for signing Right to Work repeal, prevailing wage restoration bills

Non union uses our rates to negotiate their own.
They generally try to while cursing the unions. No collective bargaining agreement means no legal nor meaningful workplace protections. Forklift ran over your foot? Oops! Roofing cart bumped you off a roof? Oops!

They generally try to while cursing the unions. No collective bargaining agreement means no legal nor meaningful workplace protections. Forklift ran over your foot? Oops! Roofing cart bumped you off a roof? Oops!
Bullshit. OSHA will investigate those accidents, and charge those responsible. Union or non union.

Labor wages need to go up, not down. That benefits the entire middle class. Why are some of you so against a laborer making a good wage? That's insane. What you want it someone to do a job for cheap. Why? Heck the painters here are charging $70 per hour labor no materials included. I say good for them.

Seems about half of mammals "with unique DNA and a heartbeat", including primates, disagree.. and that's killing their born offspring, not just their fetuses. "For convenience"? Ask a lion for its opinion of your ignorant opinion on that.

That is the difference, essentially, between you and I.

You think we are akin to lions.

I do not.

The end.

So they have legal protections.
And what does OSHA investigating accidents and charging those responsible actually do for injured or dead worker's loved ones and dependents?
Will an OSHA representative advise them or represent their continued employment interests? Have you ever gone to a meeting or read your contract?
You think we are akin to lions.

I do not.
I think we are like mammals.

You do not.

And what does OSHA investigating accidents and charging those responsible actually do for injured or dead worker's loved ones and dependents?
Will an OSHA representative advise them or represent their continued employment interests? Have you ever gone to a meeting or read your contract?

You do not.

They get as much representation as any union worker.

You do not.

So you are recommending that human mothers leave or destroy their infants?

Or you are condoning it?

Well that explains your entire worldview doesn't it? Do you also inspect your fur for insects and other disgusting bits? Monkeys do that

So you are recommending that human mothers leave or destroy their infants?

Or you are condoning it?

Well that explains your entire worldview doesn't it? Do you also inspect your fur for insects and other disgusting bits? Monkeys do that
I was suggesting that, like it or not, you are a mammal. Best get used to it.

Forum List

Back