I am not into the truther movement but I have a question

You're almost 12 years too late. No offense, but it makes no fucking difference now. Too late, the bus left.
I have to respectfully disagree. 9-11 still matters as the fallout from it still is and will be effecting our lives and world events for the foreseeable future, and it can not be let to fade from memory, nor can their OCT ever be taken as factual, because it's not.
As far as bringing the criminals to justice, I can't honestly see that happening when the criminals are the ones running the system, but using that as the excuse to blow the 9-11 attacks off from the American consciousness, is itself another injustice.
We owe it to all who have died and all who have and will suffer because 9-11 was used as the excuse, and we owe it to all who have sacrificed and struggled to try to make America what it was supposed to be, to honestly NEVER FORGET.

You're almost 12 years too late. No offense, but it makes no fucking difference now. Too late, the bus left.
I have to respectfully disagree. 9-11 still matters as the fallout from it still is and will be effecting our lives and world events for the foreseeable future, and it can not be let to fade from memory, nor can their OCT ever be taken as factual, because it's not.
As far as bringing the criminals to justice, I can't honestly see that happening when the criminals are the ones running the system, but using that as the excuse to blow the 9-11 attacks off from the American consciousness, is itself another injustice.
We owe it to all who have died and all who have and will suffer because 9-11 was used as the excuse, and we owe it to all who have sacrificed and struggled to try to make America what it was supposed to be, to honestly NEVER FORGET.

Wow, you should do something about that.

One of the many mysteries of 9/11. I've become a proud 'Truther.' It's inevitable, once you start digging into the 9/11 tragedy.

BigReb,

All you are going to get from this thread is idiocy and name calling. There will be no rational discussion. Only back and forth banter.

Its clear that the BBC video is a huge smoking gun in shredding the lunacy that is the OCT of 9/11.

True, especially too call someone a truther when the question is asked how did building 7 fall.

and thats why you ignorantly keep taking the bait of the paid shills around here like Liar ability,candyass,and Dawgshit who have all been sent here to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions and you then take their bait feeding those trolls making their handlers happy because they have achieved their goal their handlers pay them for, to derail a 9/11 truth discussion.:clap2::rolleyes:

9/11 is just like the kennedy assassination,done and over with.there never will be any justice done in it or ever a real investigation as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats elected who get elected to serve the zionists and wall street instead of us and of course the majority of congress is all bought off and paid for by the zionists as well.any good one that gets in such as cythia mckinney or dennis kucinich who were both ron paul supporters,they get rid of them.

until we get a third party president in office who believes in the constitution and will serve us instead of wall street and the zionists like our two parties currently do such as Gary Johnson for example,9/11 is just going to be like the kennedy assassination,fade into history with no real investigation done into it.

9/11 and the Obama birth certificate are just smokescreens by the establishment,they want you all to keep arguing back and forth with these agents that have penetrated this site while the establishment prepares other crimes against the american people that Obama will continue to be their willing puppet for them on or Romney if elected.

9/11 is the LEAST of our problems we have to worry about from the government right now.why argue about something from the past when there are more important things to worry about in the future? I wised up about that about 4 years ago and wisely put these agent trolls that you argue with all the time on ignore which angers them that I did that.these agent trolls here are just here to waste your time and you fall into their trap and take their bait everytime giving them your time.

I guarantee you that they dont like that.They would get angry with you as well if you did the same thing but you just keep feeding the trolls and make their handlers happy in the process all the while when the government is planning something far more sinister against you.

Last edited:
BigReb,

All you are going to get from this thread is idiocy and name calling. There will be no rational discussion. Only back and forth banter.

Its clear that the BBC video is a huge smoking gun in shredding the lunacy that is the OCT of 9/11.

exactly.:clap2::clap2::clap2:
the best thing to do if you want to learn the truth about 9/11 is find a site where they dont allow agents to come on and try and derail the discussions on it.i know of a couple where only truthers are allowed to come on that I wont post here.thats the place if a truther wants to learn things about 9/11 free of trolls should go to post.I used to go there all the time when i was obsessed over 9/11.

and thats why you ignorantly keep taking the bait of the paid shills around here like Liar ability,candyass,and Dawgshit who have all been sent here to try and derail 9/11 truth discussions and you then take their bait feeding those trolls making their handlers happy because they have achieved their goal their handlers pay them for, to derail a 9/11 truth discussion.:clap2::rolleyes:

9/11 is just like the kennedy assassination,done and over with.there never will be any justice done in it or ever a real investigation as long as we have this corrupt two party system of demopublicans and reprocrats elected who get elected to serve the zionists and wall street instead of us and of course the majority of congress is all bought off and paid for by the zionists as well.any good one that gets in such as cythia mckinney or dennis kucinich who were both ron paul supporters,they get rid of them.

until we get a third party president in office who believes in the constitution and will serve us instead of wall street and the zionists like our two parties currently do such as Gary Johnson for example,9/11 is just going to be like the kennedy assassination,fade into history with no real investigation done into it.

9/11 and the Obama birth certificate are just smokescreens by the establishment,they want you all to keep arguing back and forth with these agents that have penetrated this site while the establishment prepares other crimes against the american people that Obama will continue to be their willing puppet for them on or Romney if elected.

9/11 is the LEAST of our problems we have to worry about from the government right now.why argue about something from the past when there are more important things to worry about in the future? I wised up about that about 4 years ago and wisely put these agent trolls that you argue with all the time on ignore which angers them that I did that.these agent trolls here are just here to waste your time and you fall into their trap and take their bait everytime giving them your time.

I guarantee you that they dont like that.They would get angry with you as well if you did the same thing but you just keep feeding the trolls and make their handlers happy in the process all the while when the government is planning something far more sinister against you.

Excuse me, but I am far from ignorant when it comes to responding to these trolls. You can reply with your fart comments, and I'll respond with something insightful that makes them look like shit when they have no answers to back up what they believe in, especially when new people join in the discussion looking for information about 9-11 and other events, and the trolls immediately go on the attack.
They would like to stifle any rational discussion as is obvious by their sidetracking of threads.
IMO, forgetting about 9-11 and not rebutting these people with verifiable facts is what they want.

One question has opened up a bag of nuts.

Liability
As for discussion board members I respect your opinion, I may not agree with it but I do respect it.
Now can you give an explanation as too how Building 7 fell?

The explanation is complicated and UNRAVELING all of it from the bullshit the idiot twoofers try to seed into the story make it even more difficult.

Here's a link to get you started: Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7

And now, for a short hand version. The building was severely damaged when the towers fell. A key structural point needed for the integrity of the building was damaged. There was too much overall damage for the building to stand.

It did not fall all at once. It did not fall at free fall speeds throughout the entire fall. It took a longer time to fall than the twoofer nuts admit.

One question has opened up a bag of nuts.
Liability
As for discussion board members I respect your opinion, I may not agree with it but I do respect it.

The explanation is complicated and UNRAVELING all of it from the bullshit the idiot twoofers try to seed into the story make it even more difficult.

Here's a link to get you started: Debunking 9/11 Conspiracy Theories and Controlled Demolition - World Trade Center 7, Building 7
I'm with Donald Rumsfeld who said: "What's building 7? I've never heard of that".

Oh that's just that building with entire floors dedicated to FBI, CIA and DEA offices so of course as Secretary of Defense it's understandable that you've never heard of it. :rolleyes:

Besides, our great country would NEVER lie us into a Middle East war. Yes, they lied us into Vietnam but that was a long time ago.

The US Gov't would NEVER lie to destroy the Constitution either. Yeah, they did Fast and Furious to undermine the 2nd Amendment but that's not the whole Constitution! There's like 5 or 6 other Amendments so losing one or two aint gonna matter. You can just back fill with the others.

Now let's stop talking about all this idiot nonsense and concentrate on what's REALLY important: The NFL!

Liability

I'm with Donald Rumsfeld who said: "What's building 7? I've never heard of that".

Oh that's just that building with entire floors dedicated to FBI, CIA and DEA offices so of course as Secretary of Defense it's understandable that you've never heard of it. :rolleyes:

Besides, our great country would NEVER lie us into a Middle East war. Yes, they lied us into Vietnam but that was a long time ago.

The US Gov't would NEVER lie to destroy the Constitution either. Yeah, they did Fast and Furious to undermine the 2nd Amendment but that's not the whole Constitution! There's like 5 or 6 other Amendments so losing one or two aint gonna matter. You can just back fill with the others.

Now let's stop talking about all this idiot nonsense and concentrate on what's REALLY important: The NFL!

The U.S. Government does lie to us. Why, just recently President Obama tried to SELL Obamacare on the basis that it was NOT a tax. Lying liars who lie infest the Obama Administration.

But the fact that the government is capable of lying doesn't establish diddly dick about the twoofers' bullshit story concerning Bldg 7.

So have another heaping helping of fail and hurry back for more.

The U.S. Government does lie to us. Why, just recently President Obama tried to SELL Obamacare on the basis that it was NOT a tax. Lying liars who lie infest the Obama Administration.

But the fact that the government is capable of lying doesn't establish diddly dick about the twoofers' bullshit story concerning Bldg 7.

A heaping helping of fail would fit the NIST report to a tee. Millions spent but it took a high school physics teacher to point out the 2.25 secs. of freefall....for free. :clap2:

Last edited by a moderator:

A heaping helping of fail would fit the NIST report to a tee. Millions spent but it took a high school physics teacher to point out the 2.25 secs. of freefall....for free. :clap2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYryJqCwU&feature=player_embedded]The NIST WTC 7 Report is False - YouTube[/ame]

Except, the building didn't fall at free fall, and may not have fallen at free fall for even that brief couple of seconds, either.

The ability to accurately measure wasn't exactly in place.

The NIST report may have problems. But assholes like you scumbag twoofer idiots then JUMP to the moronic conclusion that it "must" have been a pre-planned conspiracy!

You guys are sick stupid fuckwits.

Seriously.

All twoofers should be monitored 24-7.

Last edited:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArnYryJqCwU&feature=player_embedded]The NIST WTC 7 Report is False - YouTube[/ame]
dear sister jones 2.25 secs of free fall is meaningless..

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation (09/17/2010, ARCHIVE, incorporated into 9/19/2011 update)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 2 (1.75 to 4.0 seconds): gravitational acceleration (free fall)
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.http://www.nist.gov/public_affairs/factsheet/wtc_qa_082108.cfm

Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation (09/17/2010, ARCHIVE, incorporated into 9/19/2011 update)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a video, it appears that WTC 7 is descending in free fall, something that would not occur in the structural collapse that you describe. How can you ignore basic laws of physics?
In the draft WTC 7 report (released Aug. 21, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study), NIST stated that the north face of the building descended 18 stories (the portion of the collapse visible in the video) in 5.4 seconds, based on video analysis of the building collapse. This time period is 40 percent longer than the 3.9 seconds this process would have taken if the north face of the building had descended solely under free fall conditions. During the public comment period on the draft report, NIST was asked to confirm this time difference and define the reasons for it in greater detail.

To further clarify the descent of the north face, NIST recorded the downward displacement of a point near the center of the roofline from first movement until the north face was no longer visible in the video. Numerical analyses were conducted to calculate the velocity and acceleration of the roofline point from the time-dependent displacement data. The instant at which vertical motion of the roofline first occurred was determined by tracking the numerical value of the brightness of a pixel (a single element in the video image) at the roofline. This pixel became brighter as the roofline began to descend because the color of the pixel started to change from that of the building façade to the lighter color of the sky.

The approach taken by NIST is summarized in Section 3.6 of the final summary report, NCSTAR 1A (released Nov. 20, 2008; available at WTC Disaster Study) and detailed in Section 12.5.3 of NIST NCSTAR 1-9 (available at WTC Disaster Study).

The analyses of the video (both the estimation of the instant the roofline began to descend and the calculated velocity and acceleration of a point on the roofline) revealed three distinct stages characterizing the 5.4 seconds of collapse:

•Stage 1 (0 to 1.75 seconds): acceleration less than that of gravity (i.e., slower than free fall).
•Stage 3 (4.0 to 5.4 seconds): decreased acceleration, again less than that of gravity

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Still doesn't explain why the BBC reported that building 7 fell before it actually fell.
A mistake would be to report the incorrect building had fallen, not report that the building had fallen before it fell.

The NIST WTC 7 Report is False - YouTube

This analysis showed that the 40 percent longer descent time—compared to the 3.9 second free fall time—was due primarily to Stage 1, which corresponded to the buckling of the exterior columns in the lower stories of the north face. During Stage 2, the north face descended essentially in free fall, indicating negligible support from the structure below. This is consistent with the structural analysis model which showed the exterior columns buckling and losing their capacity to support the loads from the structure above. In Stage 3, the acceleration decreased as the upper portion of the north face encountered increased resistance from the collapsed structure and the debris pile below.Questions and Answers about the NIST WTC 7 Investigation

Still doesn't explain why the BBC reported that building 7 fell before it actually fell.
A mistake would be to report the incorrect building had fallen, not report that the building had fallen before it fell.
it does not have too... getting and reporting bad info is all a part of the news game, the point is not whether the BBC reported that it had fallen.
the point is it was standing long after they reported it fallen.
that alone would for any one with correctly functioning set of eyes and brain know that the report was wrong.
the BBC did retract the story and apologized.
besides twoofers never let little things like facts get in the way.

Forum List

Back