YouTube has gone insane!!

Damn karen as hell, you know?
YouTube is a Trump cultist's wet dream. The algorithm constantly pushes fascist nonsense at me. I check one Jordan Peterson video, I get inundated by the Incel Propaganda Machine about how evil the feminists are, and how only by embracing fascism will the fat neckbeards be able to get a pretty TradWife.

YouTube is a Trump cultist's wet dream. The algorithm constantly pushes fascist nonsense at me. I check one Jordan Peterson video, I get inundated by the Incel Propaganda Machine about how evil the feminists are, and how only by embracing fascism will the fat neckbeards be able to get a pretty TradWife.
Youtube is now under control of Democommies

---
In a software-aided investigation, Motherboard found that while YouTube has cracked down on pro-ISIS material, the video giant leaves neo-Nazi propaganda online for months and sometimes years at a time.
---

You're a fucken idiot.
The only time my posts get flagged is when I support the right.

There's a video with Greg Abbott talking about the base they're building on the Texas border.
I commented that we need permanent bases all along our border and YouTube flagged it as inappropriate.
WTF? How can they post the video of Abbott talking about the new border base yet tell me my post about border bases is inappropriate?
I tried wording it in a bunch of different ways and the result was still the same.....I was flagged.
This is a somewhat recent issue with YouTube but they're starting to sound like the DU fer fucks sake!!!
It’s part of the denial of free speech on major political platforms like YouTube.

Todays Democrats will make all sorts of excuses. Democrats aren’t like they used to be. They used to stand up for these issues.

We definitely need government to reign in the corruption of social media. Just like they did with child labor.

I commented that we need permanent bases all along our border and YouTube flagged it as inappropriate.
WTF? How can they post the video of Abbott talking about the new border base yet tell me my post about border bases is inappropriate?
According to YouTube policy, (not that I agree), genuine NEWS is appropriate. "Spreading hate" (thru opinion) towards any group is not.

From 2020 (they e only gotten worse)

Last edited:
There's a video with Greg Abbott talking about the base they're building on the Texas border.
I tried wording it in a bunch of different ways and the result was still the same.....I was flagged.
This is a somewhat recent issue with YouTube but they're starting to sound like the DU fer fucks sake!!!
They're all afraid....the spirit of Stalin lives here now

Bullshit. youtube tries to push RWNJ propaganda at me all the time.
Yeah....it does seem to be even handed. I'm guessing they use Algorithms like X or Facebook.
Dealing with traffic in the billions of hits per day what other choice do they have?

LOL...ya fucken idiot!!
How can they allow a post about Texas building a border base and not allow people to comment on it?
That reeks of censorship.
It does, that's not good, but there is a fine line they walk in allowing the comments section to turn into a flood of vitriol and racism and the fact is their job is easier if they just don't ever allow it to get started. Your comment by itself is harmless, and not controversial, someone thought others would pile on is my best guess.

They have more users from all over the world than most other websites you visit, this is a business decision, it is all about their brand.

Free speech is dead

Hilarious
Dumb ass...

WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

The online video company owned by Alphabet Inc (GOOGL.O), opens new tab is also banning channels associated with several prominent anti-vaccine activists

It does, that's not good, but there is a fine line they walk in allowing the comments section to turn into a flood of vitriol and racism and the fact is their job is easier if they just don't ever allow it to get started. Your comment by itself is harmless, and not controversial, someone thought others would pile on is my best guess.

They have more users from all over the world than most other websites you visit, this is a business decision, it is all about their brand.

As I already said...
I tried many different words and they still blocked me.

Rumble ftw.

Plus it plays in the background without a subscription.

Forum List

Back