YouTube has gone insane!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
There's a video with Greg Abbott talking about the base they're building on the Texas border.
I commented that we need permanent bases all along our border and YouTube flagged it as inappropriate.
WTF? How can they post the video of Abbott talking about the new border base yet tell me my post about border bases is inappropriate?
I tried wording it in a bunch of different ways and the result was still the same.....I was flagged.
This is a somewhat recent issue with YouTube but they're starting to sound like the DU fer fucks sake!!!

Trump cultists, make sure you retreat into the Safest of SafeSpaces, where your feelings will no longer be hurt by that horrible realworld.

There, you can find comfort in each others' arms. As you're doing here now.

I'll help.

There, there. <hairpats>

There's a video with Greg Abbott talking about the base they're building on the Texas border.
I commented that we need permanent bases all along our border and YouTube flagged it as inappropriate.
WTF? How can they post the video of Abbott talking about the new border base yet tell me my post about border bases is inappropriate?
I tried wording it in a bunch of different ways and the result was still the same.....I was flagged.
This is a somewhat recent issue with YouTube but they're starting to sound like the DU fer fucks sake!!!
"How can they...". Because they OWN U'r-TUBED! Hey, if we didn't have power & control Nutzi's then who could we complain about???

Trump cultists, make sure you retreat into the Safest of SafeSpaces, where your feelings will no longer be hurt by that horrible realworld.

There, you can find comfort in each others' arms. As you're doing here now.

I'll help.

There, there. <hairpats>

LOL...ya fucken idiot!!
How can they allow a post about Texas building a border base and not allow people to comment on it?
That reeks of censorship.

It is AI mods. I've been banned 2x and gets lots of removal warnings. Just got a removal a few hours ago on The Young Turks. Post something and within minutes it is pulled. Just how it goes when dems run all. Imagine what it would be like if IM2 ran YT.

Just use it for what its good for--how to fix things and music. LOL

It is AI mods. I've been banned 2x and gets lots of removal warnings. Just got a removal a few hours ago on The Young Turks. Post something and within minutes it is pulled. Just how it goes when dems run all. Imagine what it would be like if IM2 ran YT.

Thats the thing...
This is new for YouTube.
I've always posted whatever I want for years!!
Now they've gone full left wing when it comes to comments.

Forum List

Back