Hurricane deaths were closer to FIVE THOUSAND, not 64. Trump lies again!

Hurricane deaths were closer to FIVE THOUSAND, not 64. Trump lies again!

Wait Deanturd, better check your math! If you had 5000 deaths, then you certainly also had 64! Trump comes through again!

Typcial RWNJ.

Can't think logically but can lie for trump.

Fact is, trump lies more than 6 times every single day. You know that. The rest of us know that. So, instead of lying for him, why not just pretend to be honest? Hmmm?

If trump had not lied to and about PR, they would not be dying.

Nobody cares

Those people were Americans, if they would have been more white maybe Trump wouldn’t of dragged his feet.
“Nobody care”
Trumpsters, the people with zero morals.

So tell us, Jeenius: What could have been done better? Furthermore, how does it relate to Trump?

Funny you should ask, jeenius -

First, of course, he could have sent aid. Instead of sending enough for a few thousand, he could have sent enough for all. But, its trump and they're brown. 'nuff said.

The worst thing that POS did though was to stop other countries from helping them. That's just plain vicious. Remember when Mexico helped the US? Several times.

White House lets Jones Act waiver expire for Puerto Rico
The White House has let a 10-day shipping waiver expire for Puerto Rico, meaning foreign ships can no longer bring aid to the hurricane-ravaged island from U.S. ports.

Nobody cares

Those people were Americans, if they would have been more white maybe Trump wouldn’t of dragged his feet.
“Nobody care”

Yabut, hardly a day goes by that trump says he is not the president of all Americans.

OTOH, if I agree with him - that he's not my prez, that's somehow worse than what he says.

Go figure.

But, he could have allowed other countries to help. He could have still laid in his bed eating and tweeting lies until 11AM every day and Puerto Rican AMERICANS would not be dying.

BTW, RWNJs didn't used to know that PR is American.
They also didn't know Hawaii is a state.

No wonder trump is holding forth in Mar A Lago North, raking in the bucks at our expense.

BTW,

Notice that all these people who are in favor of PRs starving to death as well as refugee children being ripped from their refugee families (no, they're not "illegals") -

They all will tell you they're christian.

That says it all.

Idea for those who want to help -

We go to PR fairly often. We don't know when our favorite place will be open for businesses againor when we will go again so we made reservations for an unspecified date in the future and paid in advance. I can't take credit for this idea - it came from our son. Good idea though.

Nobody cares

“Nobody care”

Yabut, hardly a day goes by that trump says he is not the president of all Americans.

OTOH, if I agree with him - that he's not my prez, that's somehow worse than what he says.

Go figure.

But, he could have allowed other countries to help. He could have still laid in his bed eating and tweeting lies until 11AM every day and Puerto Rican AMERICANS would not be dying.

No wonder trump is holding forth in Mar A Lago North, raking in the bucks at our expense.

BTW,

Notice that all these people who are in favor of PRs starving to death as well as refugee children being ripped from their refugee families (no, they're not "illegals") -

That says it all.

We go to PR fairly often. We don't know when our favorite place will be open for businesses againor when we will go again so we made reservations for an unspecified date in the future and paid in advance. I can't take credit for this idea - it came from our son. Good idea though.

:sniff sniff: Is that Eau de Desperation you're wearing? It smells like it. Yes, indeed.

Closed for moderation. Topic is death toll from the hurricane in P.R. Not the election, not generic partisan sniping. Can't be yet another free for all. If you don't WANT to discuss the death toll and aftermath on the island, find some other place to brawl.. Will re-open soon..

Study Puts Puerto Rico Death Toll From Hurricane Maria Near 5,000

From that approach, they concluded that between Sept. 20 and Dec. 31, 2017, there were 4,645 "excess deaths" — that is, deaths that would not have occurred if the island hadn't been plunged into a prolonged disaster following the devastating storm.

But the estimate isn't as precise as the figure implies. The researchers calculate there is a 95 percent likelihood the death toll was somewhere between about 800 and 8,500 people. They say about 5,000 is a likely figure.

--------------------------

The reason so many died is because of a sh!tty government response. Remember, these are American citizens. But since they are Hispanic, it's a good bet Republicans are thinking "good".

Hispanics have been underrepresented at the polls. I suspect with these midterms, that's about to end. Remember, they are second in population after whites.
Same shit different day...........Was debunked back then and the Troll is so desperate to come up with some kind of attack he goes back in time to try the same BS they used back then..............

Yawn.

Nobody cares

“Nobody care”

Go figure.

BTW,

That says it all.

:sniff sniff: Is that Eau de Desperation you're wearing? It smells like it. Yes, indeed.

You "christians". You're good at saying grace but don't expect anything else.

Okay, look. Puerto Ricans are brown and you hate brown. I get that. But guess what ... you know that guy you pretend to worship?

62dd2750-a28c-11e5-913a-81712c758a4e_jesus1.jpg

Nobody cares

“Nobody care”

Go figure.

BTW,

That says it all.

You "christians". You're good at saying grace but don't expect anything else.

Okay, look. They're brown and you hate brown. I get that. But guess what ... you know that guy you pretend to worship?

View attachment 195821
Another day and another Liberal calling someone a Racist..............Yawn.........

Assets out the ying yang were there..........

Another attempt to get mileage out of an old story debunked already........But they must attack.

From that approach, they concluded that between Sept. 20 and Dec. 31, 2017, there were 4,645 "excess deaths" — that is, deaths that would not have occurred if the island hadn't been plunged into a prolonged disaster following the devastating storm.

But the estimate isn't as precise as the figure implies. The researchers calculate there is a 95 percent likelihood the death toll was somewhere between about 800 and 8,500 people. They say about 5,000 is a likely figure.

The reason so many died is because of a sh!tty government response. Remember, these are American citizens. But since they are Hispanic, it's a good bet Republicans are thinking "good".

Hispanics have been underrepresented at the polls. I suspect with these midterms, that's about to end. Remember, they are second in population after whites.

But we don't care about PR.

F-um

-Geaux

But we don't care about PR.

F-um

-Geaux

The Bori from back in the day are something to be cherished.
:dunno:

They were Americans.

Well, at least we know a bunch of Hispanics that will never vote GOP.

Forum List

Back