New probe confirms Trump officials blocked Puerto Rico from receiving hurricane aid. The Trump administration also obstructed an investigation ...

Yours is completely lacking. I don't think Oz can help you there. But that's ok - we understand
I don't hate people, you do. There is no help for haters I'm afraid.

Wow. Could have fooled me based on your posting here.

Why do you think paper towels are adequate aid after a devastating hurricane?

Wow. Could have fooled me based on your posting here.

Why do you think paper towels are adequate aid after a devastating hurricane?
Who did I say I hated? I never said anything about paper towels. Why do you believe fake news? I seriously think you may need mental help.

Last edited:
The Trump administration put restrictions on the funding. Isn't that a good thing? Who cares if NBC called the conditions "difficult or impossible"? Why can't the mainstream media deal with the mess the Country is in today instead of revisiting a hurricane in Puerto Rico?
First of all, you don't wait until you're in the middle of a declared emergency to insist upon additional requirements and try to implement more oversight. You FIRST assist those impacted by the emergency and if you have a problem with the way aid is being dispersed you do something about it (beside whine) after the emergency is over, not during.

Secondly, according to the first paragraph in the article, HUD employees had no authority to increase the requirements for eligibility

The Trump administration's OMB also insisted on overhauls to Puerto Rico’s property management records, suspension of its minimum wage on federal contracts and other prerequisites to access relief funds, according to the report. Some HUD officials worried such requirements were potentially beyond HUD’s authority to impose on grantees

I thought everyone wanted transparency. Well here's evidence of some really underhanded crap by government employees allegedly carried out because of agreement with Trump's stance on the matter - "I don't want a single dollar going to Puerto Rico".

Why shouldn't people be anti-trump? The only thing he can do properly is be a criminal.
Trump was never indicted on anything but, we don't expect you not to be anti-Trump because your brain is filled with hatred. Keep poisoning your brain with hatred, we hope you shrivel up and go away. You and your ilk are bad for this country.

I don't get up in the morning deciding just to hate somebody for no reason. trump, as an individual, has shown himself to be a loathsome, primitive, evil, criminal person. Why would I worship such a person like you do? I don't understand your worship of him.

How am I, personally, "bad for this country" just because I condemn a single person for his conduct? Neither trump nor you represents my country and its values. trump can never represent the United States of America. One person who is "bad for this country" is trump.

Please note that my "hatred" is not for any race or sex or sexual orientation or religion or ethnicity. It is limited to this one individual and those who worship him. Bear in mind that I've also hated Charlie Manson and his followers.

Trump hates brown people. You’re preaching to the choir
babble shit from you
Mr Trump is not racist/etc
but, Obama hates white people

named 2 BLACK AGs in a row, even though blacks are less qualified

sent his BLACK AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

thinks whites are not good enough

etc etc

You refer to trash like trump as "Mr."???

you forget that trump named two unqualified white men as AGs in a row. He also promoted unqualified white men to other positions, like secretary of state, secretary of HHS, and secretary of energy. You also forget that his entire maternal line is white.

babble shit from you

sent his BLACK AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

etc etc

you forget that trump named two unqualified white men as AGs in a row. He also promoted unqualified white men to other positions, like secretary of state, secretary of HHS, and secretary of energy. You also forget that his entire maternal line is white.
Why shouldn't people be anti-trump? The only thing he can do properly is be a criminal.
Trump was never indicted on anything but, we don't expect you not to be anti-Trump because your brain is filled with hatred. Keep poisoning your brain with hatred, we hope you shrivel up and go away. You and your ilk are bad for this country.

I don't get up in the morning deciding just to hate somebody for no reason. trump, as an individual, has shown himself to be a loathsome, primitive, evil, criminal person. Why would I worship such a person like you do? I don't understand your worship of him.

How am I, personally, "bad for this country" just because I condemn a single person for his conduct? Neither trump nor you represents my country and its values. trump can never represent the United States of America. One person who is "bad for this country" is trump.

Please note that my "hatred" is not for any race or sex or sexual orientation or religion or ethnicity. It is limited to this one individual and those who worship him. Bear in mind that I've also hated Charlie Manson and his followers.
Half of us voted for Trump you hate us as well? Are you good little brainwashed hater? I have personally dealt with assholes like you when Trump got elected. They couldn’t keep their fat mouths shut in polite company spewing their hatred. Will you not get vaccinated because of your hatred of Trump? After all he is responsible for bringing it to us.

Last edited:
It is sad Puerto Rico did not do their "revolution" like other islands in that area to become their own country. Or maybe they realized they need Whitey for food and stuff.

Trump is one of the greatest presidents we have ever had. He and Ron DeSantis should steamroll into the whitehouse in 2024.

Mr. Trump was a great President, maybe one of the greatest. Biden is an inept fool who has in his short tenure, totally destroyed our Southern border causing a crisis and caused the price of energy to soar not to mention killed thousands of energy jobs and has continued to kill the American economy by promoting school and business closures throwing both employers and employees into unemployment. I hope this country can withstand another 3 years of this until we can once again vote for the Trump agenda and a prosperous America. Oh yeah, and putting a stupid idiot like Kamala Harris in charge of reforming South America which, she herself recently passed the buck on. With Biden in office, this country looks like a circus with the clowns in charge.

Last edited:
babble shit from you

etc etc

Half of us voted for Trump you hate us as well? Are you good little brainwashed hater? I have personally dealt with assholes like you when Trump got elected. They couldn’t keep their fat mouths shut in polite company spewing their hatred. Will you not get vaccinated because of your hatred of Trump? After all he is responsible for bringing it to us.

Under half voted for your Orange Whore, who was "elected" through a fluke of the electoral college. In both elections he was in, the majority vote went for the other candidate. There was no reason to keep our mouths shut "in polite company" about a total scumbag who has never been worth even what we flush and who sought to sacrifice our American freedoms, possibly with the help of the Russian with whom he shares his bed.

Remember, your whore totally ignored the over half of us voters who did not vote for him during his term in office. It was your whore who allowed the pandemic to spread. He was not responsible for bringing the vaccine to us. All he did was to attempt to make Americans sick. People who voted from him appear to be the dregs of the American population.

I got the Pfizer, AND I WEAR A MASK.

Red tape and indifference is one thing, but this is inexcusable. Withholding financial assistance during a declared state of emergency by making it harder if not impossible to meet the requirements to have the funds released shows the extent of the depravity of mind that some of us always knew existed, particularly as illustrated in the following excerpts
The Trump administration's OMB also insisted on overhauls to Puerto Rico’s property management records, suspension of its minimum wage on federal contracts and other prerequisites to access relief funds, according to the report. Some HUD officials worried such requirements were potentially beyond HUD’s authority to impose on grantees.​
The Office of Inspector General began the review in March 2019 after Congress asked it to look into hurricane aid delays as the island sought to recover from a storm that resulted in the deaths of 2,975 people and triggered the world's second-longest blackout.​
Seven months after the probe was launched, two top HUD officials admitted to knowingly missing the congressionally mandated deadline to issue a notice that would have unlocked billions in federal recovery funds to Puerto Rico. Carson later defended his agency's actions by echoing Trump talking points — citing concerns about corruption, fiscal irregularities and "Puerto Rico's capacity to manage these funds."
Throughout his term, Trump repeatedly opposed disaster funding for Puerto Rico while disputing and failing to acknowledge Maria's death toll. Trump had also told top White House officials "that he did not want a single dollar going to Puerto Rico," the Washington Post reported in 2019. "Instead, he wanted more of the money to go to Texas and Florida."​

You do know Trump isn’t President, right?
You and NBC need professional help.

babble shit from you

etc etc

Under half voted for your Orange Whore, who was "elected" through a fluke of the electoral college. In both elections he was in, the majority vote went for the other candidate. There was no reason to keep our mouths shut "in polite company" about a total scumbag who has never been worth even what we flush and who sought to sacrifice our American freedoms, possibly with the help of the Russian with whom he shares his bed.

Remember, your whore totally ignored the over half of us voters who did not vote for him during his term in office. It was your whore who allowed the pandemic to spread. He was not responsible for bringing the vaccine to us. All he did was to attempt to make Americans sick. People who voted from him appear to be the dregs of the American population.

I got the Pfizer, AND I WEAR A MASK.

What a load of horse shit. Keep lying to yourself. Your good at it. LOL

I'm so not surprised.

I'm disgusted but just about everything trump and his people did and do disgust me.

Yea, a lot of Trump's hatred and unwillingness to assist PR have been reported on since Maria. Hell, nobody even needed to report on it - we saw it without own eyes! But this new information confirms it.

Have a good time! :rolleyes-41:

I'm so not surprised.

I'm disgusted but just about everything trump and his people did and do disgust me.

Yea, a lot of Trump's hatred and unwillingness to assist PR have been reported on since Maria. Hell, nobody even needed to report on it - we saw it without own eyes! But this new information confirms it.

Have a good time! :rolleyes-41:

LOL Not Trumps fault those running PR were crooks. Hell they found thousands of relief aid packed into warehouses. Aid that was never given out. Aid that was flown in before the hurricane hit.

Have a good time.

And BIden hates white people. Fuck the cho mo.

If Trump hated them so much why did he get more Hispanic vote than any other republican candidate in 50 years?

I can't imagine why Trump wouldn't want to throw millions of dollars this place:

The difference btw Trump and BIden:

1. Biden grabs baby pussies. Trump grabs grown ups.
2. Biden does shit for political points. Trump doesn't give a shit about politics and does what's best for America as a whole.
3. Biden is a fucking child molester.

Last edited:
Another example of Trump's disregard for human lives. Looks like quite a few right wingers here too are either too stupid to figure this out or are psychopaths also. I'm one of the people who voted for him but figured out early on in his presidency what a disaster he was. Here's hoping this Trump character gets his payback in the justice system before the statute of limitations run out.

Forum List

Back