Study: Nearly THREE THOUSAND unnecessary deaths in Puerto Rico

You filthy lying, lying, lying sack of crap; Trump sent big packages of aid and supplies to PR but San Juan's TDS mayor BLOCKED it to make Trump look bad. You liberal evil swine are so murderously OBSESSED with destroying Trump, you'll make thousands of innocent people suffer just to smear his name. You party of amoral, diseased, sadistic, LYING, backstabbing, violent, perpetually rioting, murderously American-hating sewer rats. I wish the English language had a profanity FOUL enough to describe the pure human evil of you liberals, I really do.

WELL SAID !!!!
Thank you !

It could also be that they REALLY ARE THAT FUCKING STUPID

139323-0b65a31083481bb59b391afc9c53bb64.jpg

Last edited:
How did the death toll go from 64 to three thousand a year after the hurricane?

I believe they're counting the folks who died afterwards from lack of shelter, food, sanitary water, medical care, etc.
In other words, typical conditions of Puerto Rico.

Yeah to a point. The PR governor insists that these additional deaths were "abnormal" and thus they "assumed" it was hurricane related. Some US university also did a study that at least appeared to confirm an additional 1500 deaths as hurricane related. The Governor has basically said he's not going to put out an 'official' number and likely won't for a long while - he says the 3-4k number is an estimate based on who is missing and the studies.

The sticky point in general is that the Federal gov pays for funerals in the case of disaster related deaths, so the people are keen to label all deaths as hurricane related so they get paid for.

You filthy lying, lying, lying sack of crap; Trump sent big packages of aid and supplies to PR but San Juan's TDS mayor BLOCKED it to make Trump look bad. You liberal evil swine are so murderously OBSESSED with destroying Trump, you'll make thousands of innocent people suffer just to smear his name. You party of amoral, diseased, sadistic, LYING, backstabbing, violent, perpetually rioting, murderously American-hating sewer rats. I wish the English language had a profanity FOUL enough to describe the pure human evil of you liberals, I really do.

WELL SAID !!!!
Thank you !

indeed true words

I just don’t understand who makes up these rules! Love brown people but hate white people and orange people! Jeez!

Lovey is in a sour mood today....I put him in a deep funk when I reported Mueller didn't know he couldn't submit Washington D.C. grand jury testimony to anybody, including Adam Schiff and the rest of the Rats in Congress. No impeachment, no indictment, no nothing....well, until we go after the conspirators who engineered this witch hunt.

Local government blows ass. Nothing to do with Trump.

This is a modern day "can lead a horse to water, but can't force them to drink" thing - except its, "Can deliver water, but can't force them to distribute it correctly nor in a timely manner"

It's the same kind of thing that happens with aid to like the Middle East, we send it for the victims, but the leaders steal it. Suppose the same is true of Africa and would be true of say N. Korea. Not much you can do about corruption when you're not in physical control of the country. Probably say the same about California hahaha

Dude - This one is ALL on Trump. The response was WEAK compared to his response in Texas and elsewhere.
All about the horrible brown people - you know, the rapists and murderers :rolleyes:

You cannot expect the same results in PR where entire "only way in" road systems were completely wiped out as you would in Texas where there are multiple ways to get into any area.

It's just like if shit hits the fan here in Alaska - say another massive earthquake - and it takes out the Glen Highway, the valley is gonna have a rough month or so until the highway is fixed. Palmer/Wasilla have only small airports, none of them could handle a cargo plane. (Okay, that's not fully true, we'd be a little better off up here because we have a literal army of bush pilots who would make it fucking happen hell or high water.)

In PR the biggest problem was that the coastal towns didn't have big enough ports, all the boats that might have been used like our bush pilots were washed away, and the roads, which lets be fucking real, were dirt paths that were wiped off the face of the land. They couldn't get the drivers in to even drive the trucks, much less could the trucks drive on the ill planned, or perhaps ill-fated, road system. It's not like we're talking about US roads, much less "interstates" that provide US states with alternate routes in emergencies.

Speechless - Guess these US citizens were of the wrong color. :confused-84:

An estimated 2,975 people died in the six months after Hurricane Maria as a result of the storm, with the elderly and impoverished most affected, according to a long-awaited independent study ordered by the U.S. territory's government that was released Tuesday.

The findings contrast sharply with the official death toll of 64, and are about double the government's previous interim estimate of 1,400 deaths.​

This is YOUR Katrina you fucking Orange JACKASS. Heckuva job Trumpy - Flip 'em a paper towel and tell 'em to "Have a good time".

Nearly 3,000 deaths in Puerto Rico linked to Hurricane Maria

1x1wgy.jpg

What a fucking MORON you are !!

Democrats and DEMOCRAT POLICIES are the blame.

TRUMP went above and beyond to help DEMOCRAT ruined and corrupt PR then YOUR fools STOLE most of the Federal aid.

So do the world a favor and shut the hell up you half cocked jackass.
Shoulda moved off the island.

Dirt Dumb ^ Most of these people (as with Katrina) had no capacity to do so.
Prove it.

Katrina? You mean where your mayor FLED to Houston leaving his buses flooded instead of getting people to higher ground? Nagin is now in prison for corruption. The same place your heroine mayor of San Juan belongs for getting 6 hours of fame on CNN instead of doing her JOB... trucking the relief supplies in a warehouse behind her press appearance slamming Trump to the folks in need.

Katrina? You mean where your mayor FLED to Houston leaving his buses flooded instead of getting people to higher ground? Nagin is now in prison for corruption. The same place your heroine mayor of San Juan belongs for getting 6 hours of fame on CNN instead of doing her JOB... trucking the relief supplies in a warehouse behind her press appearance slamming Trump to the folks in need.
He must not have thought that lie out very well.

He must not have thought that lie out very well.

He wouldn't come back to Nawlins for weeks...said it was too dangerous. Don't be surprised when Rahm flees Chicago the same way if a stray round hits within 20 feet of him.

I think I found part of the problem......
Puerto Rico mayor, two others arrested on corruption charges

Democrats!!

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico -- A mayor and two former government officials in Puerto Rico face public corruption charges in separate cases that involve a total of $8 million in federal and local funds, authorities said Thursday. The suspects are the mayor of the southwest town of Sabana Grande and the former directors of finance for the northern town of Toa Baja, which has struggled to pay its employees amid an 11-year recession.

U.S. Attorney Rosa Emilia Rodriguez told reporters that the former officials from Toa Baja are accused of using nearly $5 million worth of federal funds to pay the town's public employees and municipal contractors.

"Not only is that illegal, it's immoral," she said.

Local government blows ass. Nothing to do with Trump.

This is a modern day "can lead a horse to water, but can't force them to drink" thing - except its, "Can deliver water, but can't force them to distribute it correctly nor in a timely manner"

It's the same kind of thing that happens with aid to like the Middle East, we send it for the victims, but the leaders steal it. Suppose the same is true of Africa and would be true of say N. Korea. Not much you can do about corruption when you're not in physical control of the country. Probably say the same about California hahaha

Sorry dude, but Trump's response was PATHETIC & PREDICTABLE.

I believe they're counting the folks who died afterwards from lack of shelter, food, sanitary water, medical care, etc.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT too. My neighbor is a Trump supporter. He was just over there looking for real estate deals.
Calls Puerto Ricans (via text message) the "friendliest people on earth" and this dude has been EVERYWHERE.
Go climb back in your hole please.

Do you have a link on your dirt-dumb contention?
Breitbart, DailyCaller, Gateway Pundit, Hannity, Infowars (etc) are UNACCEPTABLE.
Thanks

You're a FUCKING IDIOT too. My neighbor is a Trump supporter. He was just over there looking for real estate deals.
Calls Puerto Ricans (via text message) the "friendliest people on earth" and this dude has been EVERYWHERE.
Make me.

Oh, and did I also mention that the Democratic party is a bunch of gamma-ray-emitting, tree-stump-dwelling, cyst-coated, prostitutional millipedes existing on the most outer peripheries of humanity?

Make me.

Nah - Tipsy is much more fun out in the open.
Curious though, have you tossed any gay people off rooftops lately?

Speechless - Guess these US citizens were of the wrong color. :confused-84:

An estimated 2,975 people died in the six months after Hurricane Maria as a result of the storm, with the elderly and impoverished most affected, according to a long-awaited independent study ordered by the U.S. territory's government that was released Tuesday.

The findings contrast sharply with the official death toll of 64, and are about double the government's previous interim estimate of 1,400 deaths.​

This is YOUR Katrina you fucking Orange JACKASS. Heckuva job Trumpy - Flip 'em a paper towel and tell 'em to "Have a good time".

Sure, it's all the federal government's fault. The corruption and ineptitude of the Puerto Rican government played absolutely no part in this at all.

And nice race baiting there, whitey. You must have known your case was pretty weak if you had to throw that in there.

Forum List

Back