Hurricane deaths were closer to FIVE THOUSAND, not 64. Trump lies again!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Study Puts Puerto Rico Death Toll From Hurricane Maria Near 5,000

From that approach, they concluded that between Sept. 20 and Dec. 31, 2017, there were 4,645 "excess deaths" — that is, deaths that would not have occurred if the island hadn't been plunged into a prolonged disaster following the devastating storm.

But the estimate isn't as precise as the figure implies. The researchers calculate there is a 95 percent likelihood the death toll was somewhere between about 800 and 8,500 people. They say about 5,000 is a likely figure.

--------------------------

The reason so many died is because of a sh!tty government response. Remember, these are American citizens. But since they are Hispanic, it's a good bet Republicans are thinking "good".

Hispanics have been underrepresented at the polls. I suspect with these midterms, that's about to end. Remember, they are second in population after whites.

From that approach, they concluded that between Sept. 20 and Dec. 31, 2017, there were 4,645 "excess deaths" — that is, deaths that would not have occurred if the island hadn't been plunged into a prolonged disaster following the devastating storm.

But the estimate isn't as precise as the figure implies. The researchers calculate there is a 95 percent likelihood the death toll was somewhere between about 800 and 8,500 people. They say about 5,000 is a likely figure.

The reason so many died is because of a sh!tty government response. Remember, these are American citizens. But since they are Hispanic, it's a good bet Republicans are thinking "good".

Hispanics have been underrepresented at the polls. I suspect with these midterms, that's about to end. Remember, they are second in population after whites.

As we speak PR is still suffering the effect of that last hurricane, never to be mentioned in the news again...meanwhile, Texas is a booming!!

Oh STFU.

Blame it on Trump? Really?

When Puerto Rico's leader has been embezzling and living the good life while throwing the people under the bus for more than 2 decades?

No infrastructure? No planning?

Fuck it, send them all to NYC and wall it off.

I'll start a vacation resort in Puerto Rico, with homes for all the good Bori, all food will be organic. Homegrown beef, pork, chickens, and local fish. Kobia will be a mainstay. Shrimp may have to be imported from Loosiana.

There will be a hog farm for the pig in the box fans, yes indeedy!

I will route underground power lines.

I will divide properties so people have space to breathe, and just maybe if they're large enough, your neighbor won't hear that music you're blaring with your 100w speaker you set outside of your front door.

And this was AFTER Obama lowered the seas!

Oh STFU.

When Puerto Rico's leader has been embezzling and living the good life while throwing the people under the bus for more than 2 decades?

I'll start a vacation resort in Puerto Rico, with homes for all the good Bori, all food will be organic. Homegrown beef, pork, chickens, and local fish. Kobia will be a mainstay. Shrimp may have to be imported from Loosiana.

I will divide properties so people have space to breathe, and just maybe if they're large enough, your neighbor won't hear that music you're blaring with your 100w speaker you set outside of your front door.

Trump should deed half the island over to the bondholders. In a decade it will rival Macau for trade, commerce and tourism

As we speak PR is still suffering the effect of that last hurricane, never to be mentioned in the news again...meanwhile, Texas is a booming!!

Thanks to Trump's stranglehold on the media: CNN, CBS and MSNBC

Thanks to Trump's stranglehold on the media: CNN, CBS and MSNBC

FYI: Sarcasm doesn't work well on teh internet.

Funny considering the Democrats are so intent on keeping people of color down on the plantation. Rich white Democrats to people of color, "since you poor people are incapable of supporting yourselves, remember to vote for us or you won't get the "protection" you need to survive in this world."

Oh STFU.

Blame it on Trump?
Good!
Finally something we can agree on.

If Trump wasn't to blame for the terrible response, he wouldn't lie about the number dead.

Hispanics voted for Trump, bigly.
You are so ******* STUPID
Even Most Faux News watchers aren't as Raging STUPID as you.
As someone alreay Posted, Trump LOST the Latino Vote .. "Bigly". (app 66/28)

You are too ******* Stupid to be here, but a good demo of Trumpov WWE-grade Supporters.

I'd call you a Liar but one needs to know the truth TO lie.
And you know NOTHING you Moron.

WTF is the matter with you 12 IQ Dildo.

Hispanics voted for Trump, bigly.
Youy are so ******* STUPID
Even Most Faux Newsd watchers aren't as Raging STUPIOD as you.
Assomeone alreay Posted, Trumnp LOST the Latino Vote .. "Bigly".

You are too ******* stupid to be here, but a good demo of Trumpov WWE-grade Supporters.

WTF is the matter with you 12 IQ Dildo.

Here's something I know:

Trump could not have won FL at all if Latinos did not vote for him, because there's just that many there. So yeah, somewhere along the way, quite a few hispanics voted for Trump.

Oh STFU.

Are you CRAZY?

YES, blame it on trump.

Nobody cares

You're not entirely correct.

Its the RWNJs and the fat cheeto living part time in trump's dump who don't care.

And why?

Because they believe all PRs are brown.

Funny considering the Democrats are so intent on keeping people of color down on the plantation. Rich white Democrats to people of color, "since you poor people are incapable of supporting yourselves, remember to vote for us or you won't get the "protection" you need to survive in this world."
The day I or anyone with a working brain cell votes the GOP ticket, will be the day, Trump goes before the american stupid and admits, he's nothing but a lying con artist incapable of telling the truth...and lets not hold our breath on this bet dear

The day I or anyone with a working brain cell votes the GOP ticket, will be the day, Trump goes before the american stupid and admits, he's nothing but a lying con artist incapable of telling the truth...and lets not hold our breath on this bet dear

iu

Who won FL?

There ya go.
64% of voters in Florida are white.

Many of those that left Puerto Rico have moved to Florida.

Those are US Citizens and can vote.

You think they will vote for Trump?

Here, catch:

5343-1516509308-552dedb20a3f97f864c538e3f4025ed7.jpg

Can you imagine that picture being used in the next election?

IKR!!! Trump doesn't even have a path to the White House!

Here's something I know:
Trump could not have won FL at all if Latinos did not vote for him, because there's just that many there. So yeah, somewhere along the way, quite a few hispanics voted for Trump.
You're a MORON.
Trump lost the Latino Vote in Florida too.

But the real issue is how ******* STUPID You are.
Even after getting HUMILIATED by the Truth, you still show No motivation, and NOT enough brains to just Google the numbers.
Really, you're exceptionally and willingly Ignorant.
You just make unbacked Idiotic comments one after the other

You're Just a Stupid, Brokeback, Low IQ Cowboy with a girls name... rooting for a Traitor Trump.
`
Meanwhile, all you're doing is flapping your rotten cum-smelly cock-holster and have not provided any evidence to the contrary.

Go pull your pants down and squat on a Saguaro, k? Stick one in your mouth while you're at it and STFU.

If you're counting that link rDerp put up up that mentions no state, or methods, or anything. Well, you're gonna have a bad time proving anything. Trying to flame me, well, g'luck with that. I'll be bitchsmacking you from here to eternity.

All I have to say is: Thanks for being a willing target. :113: :banana::eusa_clap:

Last edited:

I'll bet the same methodology will show that FDR killed millions of Americans during his Progressive Great Depression

New Topics

Forum List

Back