Study: Nearly THREE THOUSAND unnecessary deaths in Puerto Rico

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
you've got problems
what does color have to do with it?
Katrina?? please explain that also

Speechless - Guess these US citizens were of the wrong color. :confused-84:

An estimated 2,975 people died in the six months after Hurricane Maria as a result of the storm, with the elderly and impoverished most affected, according to a long-awaited independent study ordered by the U.S. territory's government that was released Tuesday.

The findings contrast sharply with the official death toll of 64, and are about double the government's previous interim estimate of 1,400 deaths.​

This is YOUR Katrina you fucking Orange JACKASS. Heckuva job Trumpy - Flip 'em a paper towel and tell 'em to "Have a good time".

Nearly 3,000 deaths in Puerto Rico linked to Hurricane Maria

1x1wgy.jpg

Blame the hurricane you idiot.

I guess you want Trump to stop hurricanes......???!!!!????

Of course he does. He's an idiot who delights in blaming the deaths on Trump instead of on the hurricane.

He also doesn't mind the fact that PR didn't do anything to protect its citizens.

Its all about his hatred of Trump.

If Hitlery were POTUS he wouldn't say a word.

I guess you want Trump to stop hurricanes......???!!!!????

Of course he does. He's an idiot who delights in blaming the deaths on Trump instead of on the hurricane.

He also doesn't mind the fact that PR didn't do anything to protect its citizens.

Its all about his hatred of Trump.

If Hitlery were POTUS he wouldn't say a word.
Trump does have a hurricane machine. It's true!

2018a.jpg

More than half a century of Puerto-Rican government neglecting infrastructure and embezzling the block grants for it has nothing to

do with the plight of their citizens, is that what OP is claiming?

"The real problem here is the lack of maintenance of our infrastructure," said Heidie Calero, president and CEO of H. Calero Consulting Group, a San Juan-based firm that works on business and economic issues."

Another problem Puerto Rico doesn't need

How did the death toll go from 64 to three thousand a year after the hurricane?

I believe they're counting the folks who died afterwards from lack of shelter, food, sanitary water, medical care, etc.
In other words, typical conditions of Puerto Rico.

You're a FUCKING IDIOT too. My neighbor is a Trump supporter. He was just over there looking for real estate deals.
Calls Puerto Ricans (via text message) the "friendliest people on earth" and this dude has been EVERYWHERE.
Go climb back in your hole please.
Make me.

Nah - Tipsy is much more fun out in the open.
Curious though, have you tossed any gay people off rooftops lately?
How much money did you make off selling those baby body parts?

I do you idiot - But with a proper response minimally 2500 of those lives could have been saved.
The Orange Fuckwit just didn't give a shit. Brown people you know.
Orange fuckwit wasn't in charge of the place. Libtard fuckwit was.

No you idiot - Maria hit PR on September 20, 2017 - Trump had been POTUS for precisely NINE MONTHS.
You and Claudette should get a room.

I do you idiot - But with a proper response minimally 2500 of those lives could have been saved.
The Orange Fuckwit just didn't give a shit. Brown people you know.

But with a proper response minimally 2500 of those lives could have been saved.

Other than your personal opinion, anything to base that on?

and how many would have survived had the supplies been issued to those in need by the local government?

An estimated 2,975 people died in the six months after Hurricane Maria as a result of the storm, with the elderly and impoverished most affected, according to a long-awaited independent study ordered by the U.S. territory's government that was released Tuesday.

The findings contrast sharply with the official death toll of 64, and are about double the government's previous interim estimate of 1,400 deaths.​

This is YOUR Katrina you fucking Orange JACKASS. Heckuva job Trumpy - Flip 'em a paper towel and tell 'em to "Have a good time".

1x1wgy.jpg

Other thread was closed.

It's another study, with an actual hard count of deaths or hard attribution of those deaths to a specific cause.

1x1wgy.jpg

No, moron, the government of Puerto Rico was so corrupt the feds had to go in and seize supplies from them to get them out to the people who needed them. This is local, democrat corruption, again......

1x1wgy.jpg

No, moron, the government of Puerto Rico was so corrupt the feds had to go in and seize supplies from them to get them out to the people who needed them. This is local, democrat corruption, again......
Truck drivers had to be brought in from the mainland.

As people in Puerto Rico are still dying, is it still Trump's fault?

1x1wgy.jpg

You are truly an ignorant jackass!

The Trump administration acted quickly and provided unlimited assistance to Puerto Ricans after the hurricane. It was the DimocRAT local government that kept that aid rotting on the docks while local unions forbade their members to move it to where it was needed.

Get your facts straight before you post.

The Trump administration acted quickly and provided unlimited assistance to Puerto Ricans after the hurricane. It was the DimocRAT local government that kept that aid rotting on the docks while local unions forbade their members to move it to where it was needed.

You are full of crap. And if you are going to suck off your Cheeto Jesus so shamefully, knee pads would be advised.
Trump's Katrina? My mistake .. it was TWICE as bad as that.

Trump suspended at least two laws (that I can recall off hand) to help PR. A trade law that required aid to go through an American port and allowed PR citizens to use their food stamps at restaurants that normally were not allowed to accept them. There's another one just on the surface of my brain, but I can't pin it down (maybe something to do with FEMA generators?)

In any event, Trump, FEMA, and our military all did the best they could with a very bad situation. In the long run FEMA has made a number of changes so that if we ever have such a crazy terrible hurricane season they'll have more generators and tarps (Oh I forgot about the tarps, he'd also lifted the requirement that tarps be American made) FEMA is also going to try to streamline their practices with third party vendor bids (the companies who provide FEMA emergency supplies like tarps, water, food, etc.) so they can avoid bidders who actually can't fulfill the orders as needed. FEMA and I believe the military were also going to work closely with PR to help them rebuild their infrastructure in a way that is (hopefully) more resistant to future hurricanes, flooding, and mud slides.

You are full of crap. And if you are going to suck off your Cheeto Jesus so shamefully, knee pads would be advised.
Trump's Katrina? My mistake .. it was TWICE as bad as that.

Why am I not surprised tht a hate-filled Snowflake makes a personal attack instead of a reasoned, informative response?

Local government blows ass. Nothing to do with Trump.

This is a modern day "can lead a horse to water, but can't force them to drink" thing - except its, "Can deliver water, but can't force them to distribute it correctly nor in a timely manner"

It's the same kind of thing that happens with aid to like the Middle East, we send it for the victims, but the leaders steal it. Suppose the same is true of Africa and would be true of say N. Korea. Not much you can do about corruption when you're not in physical control of the country. Probably say the same about California hahaha

BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back