New probe confirms Trump officials blocked Puerto Rico from receiving hurricane aid. The Trump administration also obstructed an investigation ...

Trump could have done it like Barry Hussein and flown boxcars full of cash to Puerto Rico but he put restrictions on it. That's what leaders do.

Trump hates brown people. You’re preaching to the choir
babble shit from you
Mr Trump is not racist/etc
but, Obama hates white people

named 2 BLACK AGs in a row, even though blacks are less qualified

sent his BLACK AG to comfort the family of a black criminal that attacked a white cop

thinks whites are not good enough

etc etc

You refer to trash like trump as "Mr."???

you forget that trump named two unqualified white men as AGs in a row. He also promoted unqualified white men to other positions, like secretary of state, secretary of HHS, and secretary of energy. You also forget that his entire maternal line is white.
Why shouldn't people be anti-trump? The only thing he can do properly is be a criminal.
Trump was never indicted on anything but, we don't expect you not to be anti-Trump because your brain is filled with hatred. Keep poisoning your brain with hatred, we hope you shrivel up and go away. You and your ilk are bad for this country.

I don't get up in the morning deciding just to hate somebody for no reason. trump, as an individual, has shown himself to be a loathsome, primitive, evil, criminal person. Why would I worship such a person like you do? I don't understand your worship of him.

How am I, personally, "bad for this country" just because I condemn a single person for his conduct? Neither trump nor you represents my country and its values. trump can never represent the United States of America. One person who is "bad for this country" is trump.

Please note that my "hatred" is not for any race or sex or sexual orientation or religion or ethnicity. It is limited to this one individual and those who worship him. Bear in mind that I've also hated Charlie Manson and his followers.
Half of us voted for Trump you hate us as well? Are you good little brainwashed hater? I have personally dealt with assholes like you when Trump got elected. They couldn’t keep their fat mouths shut in polite company spewing their hatred. Will you not get vaccinated because of your hatred of Trump? After all he is responsible for bringing it to us.

Under half voted for your Orange Whore, who was "elected" through a fluke of the electoral college. In both elections he was in, the majority vote went for the other candidate. There was no reason to keep our mouths shut "in polite company" about a total scumbag who has never been worth even what we flush and who sought to sacrifice our American freedoms, possibly with the help of the Russian with whom he shares his bed.

Remember, your whore totally ignored the over half of us voters who did not vote for him during his term in office. It was your whore who allowed the pandemic to spread. He was not responsible for bringing the vaccine to us. All he did was to attempt to make Americans sick. People who voted from him appear to be the dregs of the American population.

I got the Pfizer, AND I WEAR A MASK.

What a load of horse shit. Keep lying to yourself. Your good at it. LOL

I see that you have no intelligent reply. Typical. I didn't say anything that is not true. Your whore hid all of his corruption from the American people. Why wasn't his total neglect of suffering Puerto Ricans and his evil denial of aid that Congress had already approved, while funneling taxpayer money to shitholes like Texas and Florida, revealed at the time it happened?

I see that you have no intelligent reply. Typical. I didn't say anything that is not true. Your whore hid all of his corruption from the American people. Why wasn't his total neglect of suffering Puerto Ricans and his evil denial of aid that Congress had already approved, while funneling taxpayer money to shitholes like Texas and Florida, revealed at the time it happened?
I don't see how Trump hid any corruption, after all, the Democrats and a corrupt FBI tried to find it for 4 years and came up with exactly 0. Now Biden, on the other hand, has a druggie son who was laundering money and when caught, Biden used the power of the U.S. to get a prosecutor fired. We now have a traitor for a President.

Another example of Trump's disregard for human lives. Looks like quite a few right wingers here too are either too stupid to figure this out or are psychopaths also. I'm one of the people who voted for him but figured out early on in his presidency what a disaster he was. Here's hoping this Trump character gets his payback in the justice system before the statute of limitations run out.

So why should Trump throw money at a corrupt govt? And how is doing so showing he has "regard" for human lives?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back