make guns or ammo illegal. make me RICH

abrere

May 28, 2018
cause I'll make .22 silencers by the thousands, sold for $200 each, so guys can practice and have fun, discretely, I"ll import 18 wheelers full of .22lr ammo, primers and powder for reloading, and shipping containers full of guns. I'll be gone in a year, with several million $. You can't even keep guns out of prisons, wtf makes you "think" that you can keep them out of the US? a million illegals a year cross our borders. Every one of them can have a dozen pistols in a backpack, or 20,000 primers, or 5000 rds of .22lr ammo. When you make things illegal, they sell for 10x as much as when they were legal.

a .22 "can" takes just one hour to make and dozens of illegal women aliens can be making the parts, assembling them and have no clue what they are working on. :) you just tell them that it's a water filter for campers and they'll just keep on taking their $10 an hour. I know this for a FACT, cause I"ve done it already. :) 35 years ago.

cause I'll make .22 silencers by the thousands, sold for $200 each, so guys can practice and have fun, discretely, I"ll import 18 wheelers full of .22lr ammo, primers and powder for reloading, and shipping containers full of guns. I'll be gone in a year, with several million $. You can't even keep guns out of prisons, wtf makes you "think" that you can keep them out of the US? a million illegals a year cross our borders. Every one of them can have a dozen pistols in a backpack, or 20,000 primers, or 5000 rds of .22lr ammo. When you make things illegal, they sell for 10x as much as when they were legal.

a .22 "can" takes just one hour to make and dozens of illegal women aliens can be making the parts, assembling them and have no clue what they are working on. :) you just tell them that it's a water filter for campers and they'll just keep on taking their $10 an hour. I know this for a FACT, cause I"ve done it already. :) 35 years ago.
Lol, tell us more about how you plan to operate your criminal enterprise.

Typical Trump supporter. Always ready with some illegal scam. Donny Small Hands should be proud of you.

• Banned
you pos libs can have this disaster of a country. take in all the muzlims and get killed for it. It'll serve you right.

Was 35 your original sentence or did you get time added for stealing someone’s blow up doll or something?

you pos libs can have this disaster of a country. take in all the muzlims and get killed for it. It'll serve you right.

Yes. You were mentioned at our last DEEP STATE meeting. I'm sure the black helicopters will be there soon.

In the1930s we took the very lucrative alcohol industry and handed it to organized crime on a silver platter.

Welcome abrere. There's always room for an entrepreneur at USMB. Have a donut.
upload_2018-5-29_11-58-50.png

nah, the max sentence is 10 years, max I"d have had to serve back then was 6.7 years. More probably 3, tops. but I was not caught at it. I wrote a little "how to" book about it that sold half a million copies, too. :)

Forum List

Back