Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'7" to 5'9"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'10" to 6'0"

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Over 6 feet

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
what a nice and great compliment when someone thinks a person is a match for another especially on Valentine's day. I think chrisl and Iam would be the premiere USMB love match!

What makes you think I'm not already seeing someone? :)

Besides, who would want to be with a guy who is like, she's hot but you are too. It's like, "I'd take anything at this point." Lol. Thanks but no thanks. I date people because I'm attracted to them, not because they say I'm "pretty." Lol. This is NOT fucking junior high school, K? :)

Okie dokie! just havin' some fun, not being serious ... Happy Valentine's Day!

(I mean I was being semi-serious, but realize that probably not going to happen... ) I know how literal you are and nit picky :)

Yeah well people get to let their "inner kid" out here ... or just be a plain asshole.

Besides, who would want to be with a guy who is like, she's hot but you are too. It's like, "I'd take anything at this point." Lol. Thanks but no thanks. I date people because I'm attracted to them, not because they say I'm "pretty." Lol. This is NOT fucking junior high school, K? :)

how life imitates art

Besides, who would want to be with a guy who is like, she's hot but you are too. It's like, "I'd take anything at this point." ....

Oh my...Chris Chris... lighten up dear. Can a grown man not say a woman is attractive without it being a come on? Is that not junior high in and of itself?

Well, I mean no offense to Iam. He seems like a very nice person (even though I know very LITTLE about him). I'm just saying that I find it to be kind of embarrassing and I don't want or need a matchmaker. If I do, I will be sure to go ask you Bonzi. :) Thanks for the thought though.

how life imitates art

The Bee Gees????....:cheeky-smiley-018:

Forum List

Back