Votes: 5 13.5%
  • 5'7" to 5'9"

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • 5'10" to 6'0"

Votes: 11 29.7%
  • Over 6 feet

Votes: 10 27.0%

• Total voters
Come to think of it, Bonzi would make an excellent matchmaker. She would probably grill the hell out of everyone. What's your favorite color? What's your favorite sexual position? :lol: J/K. That just struck me funny. Lol.

I know I can do no right with you ChrisL - it was meant as a compliment. I think he is a good guy, but, I won't state my opinions if it bothers you cause I'm nice like that :)

What makes you think I'm not already seeing someone? :)

Besides, who would want to be with a guy who is like, she's hot but you are too. It's like, "I'd take anything at this point." Lol. Thanks but no thanks. I date people because I'm attracted to them, not because they say I'm "pretty." Lol. This is NOT fucking junior high school, K? :)

how life imitates art

The Bee Gees????....:cheeky-smiley-018:

lyrics fit

Besides, who would want to be with a guy who is like, she's hot but you are too. It's like, "I'd take anything at this point." Lol. Thanks but no thanks. I date people because I'm attracted to them, not because they say I'm "pretty." Lol. This is NOT fucking junior high school, K? :)

how life imitates art

I like the Bee Gees! We could be dancing, yeah. See, it would never work out between us. :(

how life imitates art

I like the Bee Gees! We could be dancing, yeah. See, it would never work out between us. :(

Iam she is trying to get a message to you, one more hour and her life will be through

Iam she is trying to get a message to you, one more hour and her life will be through

...I see what your doing there...

Well maybe you could explain it to me. I have no idea what he's babbling about. :lol:
love is in the air everywhere I look around, love is in the air every sight and every sound

Okay...let's throw in some real music here....I was at this very concert. Love this guy,,,watch the video...after all these years he still genuinely loves to perform.

I love Bob Seger!

One of the best...and such a great guy as well.
Little tidbit about him...you will remember all of those "Like a Rock" Chevrolet truck commercials? He made $millions off the royalties...it's what he did with a large portion of that money. He donated it to a fund in Detroit that helps out struggling former auto workers. How cool is that? The royalties came from GM...and he gives the money to former GM workers!!!

I love Bob Seger!

Little tidbit about him...you will remember all of those "Like a Rock" Chevrolet truck commercials? He made $millions off the royalties...it's what he did with a large portion of that money. He donated it to a fund in Detroit that helps out struggling former auto workers. How cool is that? The royalties came from GM...and he gives the money to former GM workers!!!

Wow! That's a really nice thing of him to do. He always looks happy and always smiling, I can say that much! :)

I love Bob Seger!

Wow! That's a really nice thing of him to do. He always looks happy and always smiling, I can say that much! :)

I have seen him twice, very down to earth, and yes always smiling.

How tall am I?

From when I appeared on The Jerry Springer Show. I was the guy hitting the deck

tumblr_lpnqvnldU31qd8t4mo1_400.gif

Oldstyle was dating Todd.
Can't we all just get along?

How tall am I?

5 feet 9 1/2 inches.

It has been my experience with most women who ask such questions that they are really more interested in the 9 1/2 inches than they are the 5 feet.

Forum List

Back